Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Virgin Mary appears in hospital window

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#91    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,234 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

I know the religious lot say jesus is everywhere, but as for Mary??? did she even know about the Malay Kingdom then? So why after all this time would she turn up in Malaysia now?
Do ghosts travel that far to areas they never knew of or visited when alive?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#92    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 November 2012 - 11:25 PM, said:

Do ghosts travel that far to areas they never knew of or visited when alive?

Don't know, I have never asked a ghost ...or seen one  lol

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#93    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,234 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 14 November 2012 - 11:29 PM, said:

Don't know, I have never asked a ghost ...or seen one  lol
I have never spoken to one either, whether one has spoken to me is entirely down to my phychiatrics reports. :w00t:

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#94    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:10 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 November 2012 - 11:37 PM, said:

I have never spoken to one either, whether one has spoken to me is entirely down to my phychiatrics reports. :w00t:

Ha ha ha ha  girl...that was funny :lol:

#95    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:25 AM

View Postaraxia, on 14 November 2012 - 09:38 PM, said:

Posted Image

this does NOT look like a window to me... it looks like some painted slab... :whistle:  I guess who cares when mary came to speak to us ya all, we should be thrilled in every way no  matter how she chose to make her presence known, no? :w00t:

Quote from article self:

Many eyewitnesses, some of whom had been visiting the centre for several days, said the image had "grown clearer" since Saturday.
Malacca-Johor Diocesan Pastoral Institute director Rev Deacon Dr Sherman Kuek said if the immediate result actually excited deeper faith among the Catholics, it was a good thing.
"But even so, this by no means confirms the authenticity of the image as an apparition of Mary," said Rev Kuek, who holds a doctorate in theology.
He advised Catholics to always keep their attention on Jesus Christ. source: http://www.asiaone.c...112-382850.html

Yeah, I agree that it has a vaguely "Mary" shape or the commonly perceived image of the virgin Mary.

I also think that if people want to believe that it's the virgin Mary, that's up to them.

If it helps someone out in the end, then fantastic.  Good for whomever it helps.

But it's not getting clearer.  And being realistic, how does anyone know what Mary looked like or what she wore?

Maybe it's the lesser known virgin Gladys.  She was a kind ole gal but had some serious flatulence issues, thus, not many men could tolerate her presence.  But what a holy and virtuous woman she was.  Let's all praise Gladys....  Good Gladys.  Thank you.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#96    heatherb35601

heatherb35601

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

• Love to live and believe when you cant see never doubt that something exists

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:15 AM

Maybe it is a sign from GOD he does work in mysterious ways. He may be sending a message to that country that if they dont change their ways there will be punishment. Making graven images and living not right in the ways of the Lord.

#97    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,211 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:13 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 14 November 2012 - 10:43 AM, said:

She was a virgin at the time of Jesus's birth..  The brothers came afterwards..  I think !!
Yeah but If she apears in a window they say it's the virgin Mary. Well... Am I missing something. She is not a virgin anymore is she?

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#98    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:38 AM

View Postaraxia, on 14 November 2012 - 10:02 PM, said:

whaaat? the image in the picture in the window DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A FACE, you can put anything into it, there is no halo either..... looks like a man's face... to me, look closer and stare and see what you find... mary? I don't think so:

Posted Image
Ummm,you are quite the rude one,aren't ya.
How about its my opinion ,and I couldnt give a rhats ass about what you think ?
Yeah that .

Miss me?

#99    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:43 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 15 November 2012 - 06:13 AM, said:

Yeah but If she apears in a window they say it's the virgin Mary. Well... Am I missing something. She is not a virgin anymore is she?
Come come seeker . The whole bible thing is all so logical . Just go with it.
He was conceived by some invisible guy (isn't that what we refer to as an incubus ?) ,and she didnt have sex ,but got pregnant.
He defied all works of physics by walking on water,while some other guy parted an ocean .
He died and came back to life ,and people turned into pillars of salt ,yards yadda yadda,but pagans are the ones with weird beliefs.
Just nod vigorously and its all good.

Miss me?

#100    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 15 November 2012 - 06:13 AM, said:

The main point behind why Christians think well of her  is because she was conceived without sin.. (The immaculate conception ) to give birth to their one and only  saviour - Jesus..  Whatever she did after that is irrelevant to them

#101    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,234 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 15 November 2012 - 10:03 AM, said:

The main point behind why Christians think well of her  is because she was conceived without sin.. (The immaculate conception ) to give birth to their one and only  saviour - Jesus..  Whatever she did after that is irrelevant to them
When Jesus was born (alledgedly), there were no christians. In fact there was no jesus, as the name comes from the Greek, he would more have likely had a hebrew like Joshua.

#102    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 15 November 2012 - 12:07 PM, said:

When Jesus was born (alledgedly), there were no christians. In fact there was no jesus, as the name comes from the Greek, he would more have likely had a hebrew like Joshua.

When Jesus was born...there was no Jesus  lol

If I were a Christian...I would say - Well yea there were no christians ( obviously ) .. But his mother  could go down as the first ever Christian.. She believed her son was the new messiah.. and I am sure she followed him   lol

" You ARE the messiah..........I should know, I've followed a few "   - Life Of Brian :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 15 November 2012 - 12:39 PM.

#103    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,211 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 15 November 2012 - 12:36 PM, said:

If I were a Christian...I would say - Well yea there were no christians ( obviously ) .. But his mother  could go down as the first ever Christian.. She believed her son was the new messiah.. and I am sure she followed him   lol

" You ARE the messiah..........I should know, I've followed a few "   - Life Of Brian :P
Hahaha at least with the Greek pantheon moms had more gods to choose from as fathers for their children when they god pregnant out of wedlock. let's see.... A god impregnated me and me and my child are special  or ... Stoned to death.... I think the choice is clear.

Edited by Seeker79, 15 November 2012 - 01:27 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#104    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,234 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:12 PM

Haha, don`t start me on Life of Brian. :w00t: :tu:

#105    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,234 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 15 November 2012 - 12:36 PM, said:

When I say there was no jesus, i mean the name. As for Mary being the first ever christian?  The word was not around at that time, unless Mary was actually Greek.
:unsure2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users