Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2006 - Something's gonna happen?

Chris_com28

Does anyone else here keep thinking of 2006? I keep thinking it's 2006 for some strange reason. I actually threw food out that I thought was out of date and had times of complete confusion when I couldn't understand the dates for things because I thought it was a year later.

I read a while ago on another forum that people keep thinking it's 2006. I'm starting to actually think that something may happen then.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris_com28

• BurnSide

• Paranormalcy

• Welsh Shaun

2006, Something's gonna happen?
Lots of things are going to happen in 2006 methinks :tu:

Could you perhaps be a little more specific?

Regards, PA

2006 is the Chinese year of the Dog. That the only significant thing I know about it, Oh and I'm going to try and give up smoking. As for anything else its all in the mind.

This is just a prediction guys, alright, I am no rocket scientist nor am I the norsetradanish :lol: guy, but here goes:

I predict something will or will not happen, before, during, and/or after the year 2006.

Once again thats just a prediction :lol:

Are you sure you have covered all the angles there, this is UM and someone will try and catch you out :lol:

I just checked out the Dog. Nothing interesting there. I still think that something's going to happen then. This is insurence for when it does happen so you won't call me a liar for saying that I thought something was going to happen.

Plus I want to know who else feels the same way.

We wouldnt call you a liar, more of a modern day prophet it something huge does happen. But dont try and fit your prophecy into anything that happens in 2006, like all the others :lol:

Gee, didn't something happen in 2005 too??

Wow, maybe it's the end times. Stuff is happening all the time!

Gee, didn't something happen in 2005 too??

Yes... as a matter of fact it did... I had a very blessed year in 2005 and hope the same happens in 2006! :tu:

Me too Nxt, although there could be a little less death in the world next year.

Yes... as a matter of fact it did... I had a very blessed year in 2005 and hope the same happens in 2006!

Me too Nxt, although there could be a little less death in the world next year.

I am in total agreement with both of you :yes:

The gas prices will go down!!

I heard on the o'reily factor that the average price of gas p/gal increased by 8 cents tuesday.

Well according to Maian calander's from long long ago, the world is ending in 2012. And I don't doubt it, their calandar was VERY precicse, even up to the alignment of the stars.

I believe many things will happen in 2006, but they most likely will not be good. I'm not guessing on this and instead actually looking at the facts in the core of past and current events. For instance during the December of 2004 the great Indonesian tsunami occured, which after that all of the horrible events went throughout this year. Now Bush is wrapping up (finishing) his plan for Iraq's government, and at the same time he admitted that the National Security Agency was spying on Americans. I fear that before this last month ends, something drastic might happen just as bad as last year or possibly even worse, whether it be by a decision made by Bush or another natural disaster, it does not matter. So by this I see that next year might be a whole different ball game and that you know never know what lies in the future and should be prepared just in case.

All I can say is we won't know until we see :gun:

2006 will be like any other year after 2001. People will still think about terrorism and there will still be lots of terrorists, but I think there will be more wars. Iran and Syria are threats and they need to be detained which could cause some more political chaos. Everyone should look out for more bad weather, especially volcanos erupting. Global warming is going to be a huge effect this coming year

We'll see if I'm right

I don't think about what could happen in the year 2006 or any other year in the future, I like to live every day as it comes..IMO the world could end tomorrow so enjoy it while you can and worry only about yourself and your loved ones :tu:

But dont try and fit your prophecy into anything that happens in 2006, like all the others

Well if it's big enough I might just slide it in for a laugh. I also like the name modern day profit. Do you think I could wear a funky hat?

You're right that something happens almost every year. It all seems to be kicking of now. May I be a little more exact with the 6th of March? I heard that March is something that keeps coming up.

Well according to Maian calander's from long long ago, the world is ending in 2012. And I don't doubt it, their calandar was VERY precicse, even up to the alignment of the stars.

What do they say about 2006?

Edited by Chris_com28

The calendar actually says nothing about the world ending. 2012 is just the last year on their calendar. Quite a difference.

well in 2006 it will make 2000 years over the birth of christ, :P I know it's kinda contraditory but the romans were not very good at maths and when they were making the christian calendar they calculated the birth of Jesus to be 6 years earlier. Not that I'm expecting anything huge to happen anyway besides the Soccer World Championship :tu:

Edited by :rollseyes:

Well at least that's something. Though now it just sounds like Christian beliefs are somehow invading my mind. Well maybe he'll return agian. :huh:

Maybe they just bot bored and didn't want to go any further than 2012. I mean, they did have to stop somewhere, they couldn't just go on for infinity. So, wherever that calender ends, someone will be there to say "It's the end of the world on >insert date<!!!!". I do hope something awsome happens on 2012 though. Nothing bad of course. =P

As for 2006... Nah, I don't feel anything. Although I hope it's full of hystorical findings... Maybe even about Jesus. :: evil grin ::...... One gay on UM said "I can't say though, it's not January yet"... Don't quote me on it because it isn't how he said it. I can't find the post anywhere. ><

Edited by ZeroShadow

I predict that in 2006 they will finally reveal the car that runs on water instead of gas they have been hiding.So if it happens then I win.

Maybe they just bot bored and didn't want to go any further than 2012. I mean, they did have to stop somewhere, they couldn't just go on for infinity.

That's what I think. Though I've heard that there are other cultures saying the same thing. They mark 2012 as an important day. Though it was one of those Sci Fi documentaries so it's probably BS.

Some people think time goes in a loop. Maybe they saw 2012 as a time when time goes back on itself and everything that has happened will happen but in a slightly different way. I think something big will happen in 2012 aswell but I guess I'll just have to wait for that.

Maybe 2006 will be a great revelation. I time of great change, hopefully for the better.