Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot/Werewolf sightings in B.C, Canda

Synyster Gates

Hi! I'd love to read about any sightings that anybody has had with these furry lovable beasts! You may even post about any other eerie creature! I will not allow any bashing in this post, nor people coming in to criticize others. I really am looking forward to reading what you guys/gals have to post about our furry friends! Post away! :)

• Like 1

“The third sasquatch I saw was in South Bentinck, right up the head of South Bentinck…

I turn the scope to 4X—wide and close—four times closer than naked eye…I look at his mouth. Little white thing in his mouth, look like rice. I look at his lips kind of turnin’ in and turnin’out, the top and the bottom too. I look at his face and his chest. The shape of his face is different than a human being face. Hair over his face. Eyes were like us, but small. Ears small too. Nose just like us, little bit flatter, that’s all. Head kind of small compared to body. Looks friendly, doesn’t look like he’s mad or had anything against us. Didn’t snort or make sound like a grizzly bear. On the middle of his chest, looked like a line of no hair, hair split apart little bit in the middle. Skin is black where that hair split apart. It was male, I think. I can’t—no way I can—shoot him. I had a big gun too. Big gun, .308. I aim, had finger on the trigger, point it right at the heart. One shot kill him dead, just like that. I couldn’t shoot him. Like if a person stood over there, I shoot him, same thing. No way I can kill him."

Clayton Mack Grizzlies and White Guys Chapter: "The Sasquatch"

He relates a couple other encounters too, in British Columbia, one as far back as the 1940’s.

Quite,that's awesome you saw a Bigfoot these things are real.

Quite,that's awesome you saw a Bigfoot these things are real.

Not me, it's Clayton Mack's story.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Haven't seen anything out of the ordinary in terms of Cryptids. But i sure as hell know that you guys would be the first people that i tell.

• Like 2

In Australia, there's an aboriginal myth that talks about great hairy beasts that live in rivers and walk the forest at night. The Bunyip,

Now, there isn't much actual proof that they exist, say for some bones they can't identify, a few blurred photos, and the hundreds of sightings a year, but I believe that they're true.

Who knows, the ol' bunyip could be a distant relative of the sasquatch. Although the 'Yowie' folk lore seems to fit the general description of a big foot. They're basically the same thing

Edited by RaisingCain

You know only the Mods and Admins can really lay down Law? There is no way for the Thread starting poster to actually prevent anyone from wandering around in your thread.

BFRO British Columbia database

Most read as pretty typical bigfoot encounters.

• Like 1

“The third sasquatch I saw was in South Bentinck, right up the head of South Bentinck…

I turn the scope to 4X—wide and close—four times closer than naked eye…I look at his mouth. Little white thing in his mouth, look like rice. I look at his lips kind of turnin’ in and turnin’out, the top and the bottom too. I look at his face and his chest. The shape of his face is different than a human being face. Hair over his face. Eyes were like us, but small. Ears small too. Nose just like us, little bit flatter, that’s all. Head kind of small compared to body. Looks friendly, doesn’t look like he’s mad or had anything against us. Didn’t snort or make sound like a grizzly bear. On the middle of his chest, looked like a line of no hair, hair split apart little bit in the middle. Skin is black where that hair split apart. It was male, I think. I can’t—no way I can—shoot him. I had a big gun too. Big gun, .308. I aim, had finger on the trigger, point it right at the heart. One shot kill him dead, just like that. I couldn’t shoot him. Like if a person stood over there, I shoot him, same thing. No way I can kill him."

Clayton Mack Grizzlies and White Guys Chapter: "The Sasquatch"

He relates a couple other encounters too, in British Columbia, one as far back as the 1940’s.

Strangely enough, that is almost exactly what my friend in Georgia told me when he had one in the sights of his deer rifle. He just couldn't pull the trigger because 1) it looked too human and 2) it wasn't threatening him in any way. He even said that he was pretty sure it hadn't seen him by the way it was moving. I wish I'd asked him to elaborate on that some more but at the time it didn't seem important.

• Like 1

Hi! I'd love to read about any sightings that anybody has had with these furry lovable beasts! You may even post about any other eerie creature! I will not allow any bashing in this post, nor people coming in to criticize others. I really am looking forward to reading what you guys/gals have to post about our furry friends! Post away! :)

Bash....bash....bash, bash, bash!

:w00t:

In Australia, there's an aboriginal myth that talks about great hairy beasts that live in rivers and walk the forest at night. The Bunyip,

Now, there isn't much actual proof that they exist, say for some bones they can't identify, a few blurred photos, and the hundreds of sightings a year, but I believe that they're true.

Who knows, the ol' bunyip could be a distant relative of the sasquatch. Although the 'Yowie' folk lore seems to fit the general description of a big foot. They're basically the same thing

Hey welcome to UM!

I've never heard of any Australian photos claimed to be of a Bunyip - would be interested to see the best the crazies here can do! The few things I've ever read about bones - such as on the Wiki page, have always been identified after being examined. Can you point me in the right direction or post photos in this thread?

And the sightings part - I don't think we have a Bunyip culture here in Aus like other places in the world with Bigfoot/Yeti etc. A very tiny portion of the population might believe in the Bunyip but I don't hear of any sightings either.

Also I wouldn't believe many Aboriginal myths. You've heard how horrible their dreamtime stories are... How the birds got their colours, how the Murray river was formed etc. :w00t:

• Like 1

I remember growing up in B.C. and driving up the Fraser Hwy. towards Hope. Along the side of the hwy they had a large white statue of Bigfoot and a small tourist area for seveigners. They had foot molds, blurry photos and other Bigfoot related items. That was 45 years ago. My point being, that although I've never seen anything it has always been ingrained in my mind that they exist and have been part of the local B.C. culture for decades. As a kid I figured that that area was the true home of Sasquatch. The patterson film, to me, to this day is still the defining moment as proof for the existence of the elusive beast.

Hopefully it won't be long due to the advent of modern day technologies before absolute proof is presented and confirmed.

'furry friends'? really..

perhaps it's time to do a bit of research on this entity..here is a thread linking to the recent national forest diappearances that have connections with this creature..http://youarenotalone.freeforums.org/national-forest-disappearances-t393.html

and for a completely different point of view: http://youarenotalone.freeforums.org/bigfoot-an-alien-contactee-s-t304.html

just saying...

• Like 1