Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cryptozoology, Myths and Legends - 100% Proof

Dontlisten2me

Bigfoot and all cryptic animals are real flesh and blood creatures that are being manifested by a higher intelligence or by our creator(s) since the beginning of recorded human history till this very day. They are being manifested for just a few seconds to a day or a couple minutes. Then just deleted.

This goes for ghosts and the paranormal too. It falls into religion.

Almost every place on this Earth, a cryptic animal has been spotted and that's since the start of humanity. That's a estimated 100,000 reports. I have a extremely hard time writing off 100,000 reports as lies for no reason or they're tripping on psychedelic drugs.

I can specify bigfoot. Bigfoot are being seen all over the world in and behind major cities today since the start of humanity. Bigfoot come in all shapes, colors and sizes. If you compare a 'skunk ape' or eastern bigfoot in America to the Pacific Northwest version, it's totally different and that goes for the rest of the world. At the end of the day everyone won't be pleased on what bigfoot is. IF somehow, I highly doubt it, but if somehow a bigfoot was proven real it wouldn't match reports. It's impossible.

I also suggest our government(s) are trying to sabotage bigfoot and cryptic animals because a great majority of the people wouldn't understand. It's a giant insult to every government and scientist. It's a great insult to me and others here if bigfoot was put here to live 24/7. The main reason why I don't want bigfoot and other cryptic animals to be real is because people are going to die and the police and others aren't going to second guess how someone got lost in the forest and never returned. But don't get me wrong. I'd love to see this creatures knowing I wouldn't be hurt. Also knowing someone is going to delete it off the Earth.

I'm curious, why would the government give a tinker's damn about whether or not Bigfoot or any other crytid creature were real or not?

• Like 1

I'm curious, why would the government give a tinker's damn about whether or not Bigfoot or any other crytid creature were real or not?

Competition in the upcoming elections?

• Like 4

Welcome to the forums kampz. :yes:

• Like 1

An interesting take on the subject, and just as valid as any I have seen here.

edit to add; where is the 100% proof...or are you talking about the moonshine you drank before you wrote this?

Edited by evancj
  • Like 7

100,000 reports is not many since the start of humanity.

It's actually a tiny number, shouldn't even be considered as significant at all.

And what's all this 100% proof talk? What proof?

I bet you will not provide any proof during this discussion if your OP is anything to go by.

Edit: I'm not attacking, just saying... Interested to see where you take this.

Welcome to UM.

Edited by Timonthy
  • Like 1

sadly though, there is 0% proof in this thread and 100% speculation.

• Like 6

It's a grand insult to the government because there the friggin' government! They're flying around in UFO's. Bigfoot and other cryptics are being seen everywhere since the beginning of time. It's not possible. It could screw with our modern science and us as a species aren't prepared to face this yet. The people on this forum sure.

Let's compare bigfoot to Osama Bin Laden. Whose smarter? We found Osama but didn't find bigfoot. Bigfoot are being reported at 12 feet and 800 pounds walking behind Seatlle, Portland and Northern California and everywhere else in the world. That goes for every other cryptic animal. We're catching people illegally crossing Americas borders but not giant bigfoot.

An interesting take on the subject, and just as valid as any I have seen here.

edit to add; where is the 100% proof...or are you talking about the moonshine you drank before you wrote this?

Not at the moment. You should of saw the thread I wrote on another forum. It was a mess. Ha

• Like 1

100,000 reports is not many since the start of humanity.

It's actually a tiny number, shouldn't even be considered as significant at all.

And what's all this 100% proof talk? What proof?

I bet you will not provide any proof during this discussion if your OP is anything to go by.

Edit: I'm not attacking, just saying... Interested to see where you take this.

Welcome to UM.

I see you. I was spicing up the topic thread name. My evidence though is the same evidence that everyone else has found.

If you ask me why it's happening I gotta go with "they're just doing it to test us and to make us think what's that all about?" This is a clue to the golden prize of human existence.

Edited by kampz

So far there really isn't any proof for anything. I think that's going to take capturing or killing one.

WelcomeToTheForum.gif

Edited by Hilander
  • Like 1

That is some wild claim you are making... I'm not quite sure I understand correctly.

You are saying that all animals on the cryptid list are real, that "god" puts one on Earth then zaps them dead after a brief moment. That none of these animals/creatures are ever the same individuals and that's why all descriptions differ.

Can you confirm or correct?

Also, I would like to see your proof. I believe you said you have 100% proof of existence.

I see you. I was spicing up the topic thread name. My evidence though is the same evidence that everyone else has found.

so no evidence at all then.

• Like 1

Yes it is. Nobody has achieved in proving bigfoot real. I just told you I'm using the same evidence that everyone else is using and I put the evidence together to make it work out. It's the only way.

Lava Lady - Yes you would be correct. That's basically it. Sure they can use the same bigfoot if they wanted. I can't truly say every cryptic but most yes. Using the term "God" would be correct at least in my view because I can't think of a better name.

Bigfoot and cryptic animals have always been shape shifting since the beginning of human history. They always diss appear don't they? Nobody ever bagged one ACCEPT back in the Ancient Sumerian days.

By the way I don't think the American Government is keeping bigfoot on the endangered species list and not telling us if they're real. The government would of killed off every bigfoot and cryptic animal flying around in there UFO's. But they can't because someone of a higher intelligence is throwing down these tricks at free will. So I suggested sabotaging bigfoot. You can do that by creating a life like hologram or something sitting in there UFO and beam it down to some drunk human downtown in Seattle. Nobody would believe him.

Edited by kampz

Not at the moment. You should of saw the thread I wrote on another forum. It was a mess. Ha

I was joking about the moonshine, but was serious about your argument for cryptids being just as valid as any I has seen here. Except for the 100% proof part.

• Like 2

Yes it is. Nobody has achieved in proving bigfoot real. I just told you I'm using the same evidence that everyone else is using and I put the evidence together to make it work out. It's the only way.

Lava Lady - Yes you would be correct. That's basically it. Sure they can use the same bigfoot if they wanted. I can't truly say every cryptic but most yes. Using the term "God" would be correct at least in my view because I can't think of a better name.

Bigfoot and cryptic animals have always been shape shifting since the beginning of human history. They always diss appear don't they? Nobody ever bagged one ACCEPT back in the Ancient Sumerian days.

By the way I don't think the American Government is keeping bigfoot on the endangered species list and not telling us if they're real. The government would of killed off every bigfoot and cryptic animal flying around in there UFO's. But they can't because someone of a higher intelligence is throwing down these tricks at free will. So I suggested sabotaging bigfoot. You can do that by creating a life like hologram or something sitting in there UFO and beam it down to some drunk human downtown in Seattle. Nobody would believe him.

I see... but why is "god" doing this? What is god's point in manifesting then deleting these creatures? Seems kind of a mean thing to do to them.

I was joking about the moonshine, but was serious about your argument for cryptids being just as valid as any I has seen here. Except for the 100% proof part.

I gotcha but drinking really blew my mind open and helped me along with a puff. What's the old saying? If you get a man drunk crazy things happen or something along the lines of that.

The hundred percent true part.... Toss me a bone here.

We're catching people illegally crossing Americas borders but not giant bigfoot.

The obvious answer is because bigfoot is not real.

I see... but why is "god" doing this? What is god's point in manifesting then deleting these creatures? Seems kind of a mean thing to do to them.

Well if we lived back in the Sumerian days we would of thought any type of animal was possible. "They" let the Sumerians kill them. Now we can't. Why?

I believe most reports humans are never harmed. They just come to this forum or others and tell people about it then people like me get this crazy idea. ;)

I believe "someone" or "god" is showing us these animals we can figure out how this whole thing came into existence. It's a clue and a test.

I realize that bigfoot could of killed a human 5,000 years ago. Compare that to World War 2. It doesn't seem that bad does it? But how could I ever know. In this days and age things like that won't happen. A ghost or whatever will scratch your arm though. ;)

The obvious answer is because bigfoot is not real.

Yeah it's not real but it's real just for a few minutes.

Well if we lived back in the Sumerian days we would of thought any type of animal was possible. "They" let the Sumerians kill them. Now we can't. Why?

I believe most reports humans are never harmed. They just come to this forum or others and tell people about it then people like me get this crazy idea. ;)

I believe "someone" or "god" is showing us these animals we can figure out how this whole thing came into existence. It's a clue and a test.

I realize that bigfoot could of killed a human 5,000 years ago. Compare that to World War 2. It doesn't seem that bad does it? But how could I ever know. In this days and age things like that won't happen. A ghost or whatever will scratch your arm though. ;)

Yeah it's not real but it's real just for a few minutes.

That's just speculation. I may as well counter with the fact that you never see a bigfoot for long because it's not an ape. It's 10-15 tortoises in a costume they use to scare off predators.

My claim has just as much validity as yours.

I gotcha but drinking really blew my mind open and helped me along with a puff. What's the old saying? If you get a man drunk crazy things happen or something along the lines of that.

The hundred percent true part.... Toss me a bone here.

Alright here is a bone:

I think that your argument including the 100% proof part is bulletproof if you are a believer. I don't see how any believer can argue against your theory. After all a believer cannot argue against the very evidence they use as proof to support their own claims for the existence of cryptids. It was very smart of you to state that you are using all of the evidence that everyone else uses. :tu:

Ohhh,it would be a new animal to exploit and do experiments on ....god forbid they miss completely annihilating another living creature .

All for their own selfish money grubbing ends of course

That's just speculation. I may as well counter with the fact that you never see a bigfoot for long because it's not an ape. It's 10-15 tortoises in a costume they use to scare off predators.

My claim has just as much validity as yours.

And I can make a even more ridiculous claim compared to yours and have the same validity. And I bet whoever can make 10-15 tortoises or ninja turtles and put them in the middle of the woods running wild. Things like that have happened. Crazy animals are always being seen. The spot bigfoot and other cryptic animals was at had the same validity before I posted this thread.

Thanks evancj.

And Simbi Laveau - Once bigfoot is proven even more cryptic animals will have to be real then. It will get screwed up.

And I can make a even more ridiculous claim compared to yours and have the same validity. And I bet whoever can make 10-15 tortoises or ninja turtles and put them in the middle of the woods running wild. Things like that have happened. Crazy animals are always being seen. The spot bigfoot and other cryptic animals was at had the same validity before I posted this thread.

Thanks evancj.

And Simbi Laveau - Once bigfoot is proven even more cryptic animals will have to be real then. It will get screwed up.

You're missing the point; Your claim is outlandish and unverifiable. It's useless.

• Like 2

Thanks evancj.

I think I'm going to like you kampz, I hope you stick around awhile.