Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weaponry

rapture

I've been raped; stalked and deprived from sleep by a spirit I can't spray with mosquito repellent.

Since Earth weapons is useless- I look for ways to fight back; I've attempted a paranormal team who used some form of prayers; others have suggested different herbs. I'm beginning to dabble into literature to strengthen the psychic mind- I can usually threatening revenge via telekinesis; thus the brain-computer is available- but I'd like to punch it; Earth has something for every ailment; yet in 2012, the knowledge to protect ourselves from lifeforms seemingly made up of energy is not available at our local Rite Aide; religious institution, or space station: Do you think the knowledge of spiritual weaponry is necessary; and do humans have to make that happen?

Edited by rapture
  • Like 1

Mein Gott !!!! :o Use garlic, sure to clear the room.

I dont know if this is a joke or not, but I would consult a priest and perform a self-analysis what could have possibly brought this on.

I dont know where the paranormal investigators got this smudging from, from Native Americans I believe, a belief that certain herbs are capable of removing negative energy. However, evil spirits arent negative energy they're spiritual beings very anthropomorphic in appearance. This requires spiritual warfare. Calling upon a higher power or depending upon individuals that can call on a higher power.

• Like 1

Yeah. Contact a Catholic Priest. They'll be able to point an Exorcist your way.

I'm being attacked not possessed; besides, praying sheep still get ate; however the church could help with the funds- All Earth weapons are Useless;aliens care nothing of Earth customs- they just want to over- eat; tell me this, do paranormal organizations have access to space technology; DOES NASA DO ANYTHING?

Edited by rapture

I would be willing to bet that a video camera would be a great deterrent to your angry ghost. It seems that once a camera is in place, no poltergeist will show up to be on camera.

• Like 6

Do you think the knowledge of spiritual weaponry is necessary; and do humans have to make that happen?

Could you clarify this statement? What are spiritual weapons? Like a sword or bullets dipped in holy water or what?

• Like 1

I would be willing to bet that a video camera would be a great deterrent to your angry ghost. It seems that once a camera is in place, no poltergeist will show up to be on camera.

I'm gonna second this notion.... Cameras seem to have an amazing deterrent effect on paranormal critters.

• Like 1

It's too dangerous to go alone. Take this.

Templarmace.jpg

Smudging is just the word the american Indians used,and they used sage to smudge,but many many religions burn something to cleanse a space,including Christians.

Priests wave around a metal bowl on a chain ,with smoke coming out.Thats incense.

Wiccans ,Catholics,Jews,Hindus,Buddhists,insence and candles...

People always choose to notice alleged differences in religions,and totally over look all the common threads.

anyhooooowww...

If this is for real,you absolutely can fight it,and there are rituals to concecrate weapons to inflict damage on actual spirits.

Its specifically ,a voodoo ritual.I have one such concecrated knife,that was a gift.

I've never used it,so I have no idea if it actually works.

Also,the catholic church does not have a monopoly on banishing evil spirits.

They just tell everyone they do.

Exorcisms are performed all over the world,by many religions.

Buddhists and Muslims perform exorcisms,so....

Talk to whom ever makes you feel the most comfortable,as you may have a demon problem,but id say it's actually attacking you on the astral plane ,but im not 100% sure about that.If its someone abusing astral projection,its not a demon,but a human .Some people do stuff like this,for sport ....

Fight it.Fight it as if you can hit it.As that can work,depending .

• Like 1

I've been raped; stalked and deprived from sleep by a spirit I can't spray with mosquito repellent.

Since Earth weapons is useless- I look for ways to fight back; I've attempted a paranormal team who used some form of prayers; others have suggested different herbs. I'm beginning to dabble into literature to strengthen the psychic mind- I can usually threatening revenge via telekinesis; thus the brain-computer is available- but I'd like to punch it; Earth has something for every ailment; yet in 2012, the knowledge to protect ourselves from lifeforms seemingly made up of energy is not available at our local Rite Aide; religious institution, or space station: Do you think the knowledge of spiritual weaponry is necessary; and do humans have to make that happen?

Where did mosquito spray come from?......That was pretty witty.

Rapture.....and others reading this....

You have 10 topics you started, 3 of them were closed by mods.........coincidence?

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

I realize this is straying off-topic, but Earth does not have something for every ailment. If science, medicine, or prayer, can't cure some physical diseases why would you expect to be able to find anything to attack something that can't be proven to exist?

You have 10 topics you started, 3 of them were closed by mods.........coincidence?

It simply means every forum has its own established conventions when it comes to topics of discussions and when some posts or threads do not meet that criteria then they are subject to ridicule, rudeness, a lack of respect, up to having their thread closed.

Not saying this is positive or negative but it just is and also quite expected.

If the condition of spiriual or astral attack is a psychological one then forming your own spiritual or astral weapons is but one psychological solution as are all the other options missymoo posted, that is if you believe in those methods.

Counseling of the regular variety might work if they have faith in it and I add this with an open mind and not to merely insult the original poster.

Edited by Unseelie

So some how you got like raped by energy?

I imagine that could be quite shocking.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

I'm being attacked not possessed; besides, praying sheep still get ate; however the church could help with the funds- All Earth weapons are Useless;aliens care nothing of Earth customs- they just want to over- eat; tell me this, do paranormal organizations have access to space technology; DOES NASA DO ANYTHING?

Well... Since NASA is a civilian organization for the exploration of Space... You would probably be better off asking what the US Space Command is doing... (A joint branch of the US military)...

So far as I know the US Space Command's primary focus is on satellite technology, communications and survelliance... Not too sure if they have any weapons other than standard Air Defense missiles that they could call on... "Death Rays", "Phasers" and the like are all pretty much still in the realm of sci-fi...

Unless you have physical proof of your attacks, or reliable eye-witnesses, you will probably have a tough time getting defensive help from anyone outside of the counselling, or health professions...

How is a life form "seemingly made up of energy" capable of rape anyway?

And it got off...It felt more like an insect. Shortly after, a black entity flew pass a room I was sitting in; and as it flew off to rape others... it ate about 75% of my energy. My health is starting to deteriorate. It tortured for months; I went to sleep; had to sleep. If had some sort of a weapon; I could have shot it and went to sleep.

Rapture - Perhaps you need to slow down and explain the circumstances of your attacks and the nature of the perpetrator.

• Like 1

And it got off...It felt more like an insect. Shortly after, a black entity flew pass a room I was sitting in; and as it flew off to rape others... it ate about 75% of my energy. My health is starting to deteriorate. It tortured for months; I went to sleep; had to sleep. If had some sort of a weapon; I could have shot it and went to sleep.

So this insect energy thing is raping other people too?

Did you get off too?

• Like 1

Well assuming you are for real in your assertions of spiritual assault then try different warding, be it of religious or more esoteric nature, (ie. Norse runes, holy symbols, Shinto talismans) every culture has stuff designed to make things that go bump stay away. And research and testing would be much better than the whole nail biting frenzy you seem to be in.

But I seem to think you are most likely just trollin in which case

126339771330.jpg

• Like 1

You probably shouldn't ignore this. It could be an indication of a serious problem and I suggest that you bring it up with a qualified medical professional.

I suggest surrounding yourself with a non-conductive material. My personal belief is that 'spirit entities', 'spirit energy' and 'the spirit' are all just electricity in some form. At the very least, being surrounded by something this 'entity' can not pass through may put your mind at ease. If your own thoughts are what is causing this, relaxing and feeling safe may make them stop. If non-conductive materials do not help, I must agree with everyone else who said seek the help of a liscensed medical professional.

Earth weapons are Useless;aliens care nothing of Earth customs- they just want to over- eat; tell me this, do paranormal organizations have access to space technology; DOES NASA DO ANYTHING?

LOL! I don't know if you were joking but I am seriously lmao.

LOL! I don't know if you were joking but I am seriously lmao.

Ok I read this and had to post.... Yes, I am literally LOLing! Please tell me this is a joke? Nothing against you rapture, I can tell you're just screwing with us but, you play the roll very well! Thanks for the laugh! :tu: