Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What could cropcircles be?

PuffyAmiYumi

Alien landing area.

Look, the UFO lands, the radiation, or heat from our atmosphere, burns the crop in to the shape of the UFO, then he does what he does, then he wanders off into the cosmos.

Edited by PuffyAmiYumi

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PuffyAmiYumi

• BurnSide

• isis-999

• Skuzzlebutt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alien landing area.

Look, the UFO lands, the radiation, or heat from our atmosphere, burns the crop in to the shape of the UFO, then he does what he does, then he wanders off into the cosmos.

771637[/snapback]

I heard the aliens come here for ice cream...yep...I would guess ben and jerrys.... they dont have ice cream on their planet, so they make a quick stop...pick up some phish food....or chunky monkey...then zip away... IMO....

I also heard when they found the wreckage at Roswell....there were Dairy Queen wrappers all around the wreckage.....fishy huh????

Back in the day, going on only about 10 years and before, that IS what crop circles were supposed to be. They were nothing more than circles, in crops, which was supposed to have been where a flying saucer landed in crops and took off again leaving a round indentation in the crops.

Now, however, they're all nothing but silly patterns, like this.

[attachmentid=17372]

You cannot tell me the bottom of a UFO looks like this. tongue.gif

For 50 years or more all crop circles were just plain circles, and then all of a sudden they became amazing dazzling patterns.

In my opinion this is evidence of human handiwork. I may still believe in crop circles if they stayed just crop circles, but since they now show uncanny designs of human imagination, it's hard for me to believe.

Alien landing area.

771637[/snapback]

I say just a bunch of disemployed time waster....they'll better go out and find a job rather than waste their time destroying other peoples crops!!

Alien landing area.

771637[/snapback]

I say just a bunch of disemployed time waster....they'll better go out and find a job rather than waste their time destroying other peoples crops!!

772303[/snapback]

Also known as artists, leeches on society is what they are wink2.gif

Very recently. As early as 35 years ago infact.

http://www.lovely.clara.net/crop_circles_early.html

They were just circles until the last 10 years or so, in which people have given more attention to them so their designs have become works of art.

cropcircles are message from aliens telling us to give our mouth watering pizza to them or hoaxers making cropcircles to fool people but ufo's use burning light or radiation to cut crops thats what i think,if cropcircle making aliens land they will use the mowers they steal from humans and use it to make cropcircles.Hoaxers will need 2 weeks to finish a good cropcircles so it brings me the fact that aliens do create cropcircles hoaxers will need to be careful if their making cropcircles to fool people they don't want to be detected by the farmer original.gif

It has been show a delicate intricate crop circle pattern can be made by two people with ease over the course of one night. All it takes is dedication.

my favorite cropcircle was the BMW one

user posted image

So we know that aliens do in fact like to drive BMWs

Very recently. As early as 35 years ago infact.

http://www.lovely.clara.net/crop_circles_early.html

They were just circles until the last 10 years or so, in which people have given more attention to them so their designs have become works of art.

773213[/snapback]

I heard there was supposedly something called a "mowing devil" that flattened circles in crops a couple hundreds of years ago. Don't know much about it, though.

its like what that guy says in the movie 'Signs' there nothing but a world wide organization of nerds that never had girl friends before!

user posted image

773269[/snapback]

Oh no!!!!! I better lock up my little 325 wagon..... im in germany..so do I have a biiger chance of getting car jacked by ET????? Nice crop circle by the way.... I wonder if it is real??? HAHA!!!!!!

Who built these? Are they athletes? Why are the people in these circles so small?

Is it because the circles are hugh? Would you volunteer to do this, at night, and

risk making one single error? I know some thing are possible, but if people can do this with string and wood, why do we bother to educate architects or equip surveyors with modern instruments? Why make anyone work in the heat of the day? It is easy to get even the most impossible chores done under moonlight.

post-13154-1123324546_thumb.jpg

post-13154-1123324568_thumb.jpg

Edited by leadbelly

user posted image

773269[/snapback]

xD laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Crop circles could be a number of thing's, But i think some are man made, while other's are made by nature.

some are fake. in fact i made one in my own back yard! you cut out the shape, pin it (all around the edge) to your area and wait a while. mines a MOTOROLA symble.

but still, they could also be alien piddle. my cat peed out side, and it left a great big mark.

alien.gif *<<<blushes*

It has been show a delicate intricate crop circle pattern can be made by two people with ease over the course of one night. All it takes is dedication.

773232[/snapback]

Link, please

I hope you will post your CC, when you are done with it. ohmy.gif

I hope you will post your CC, when you are done with it. ohmy.gif

785950[/snapback]

i think they are symbols that they mark planets with to astoproject back to the planet