Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Final statement

vukxfiles

I came to the final conclusion that the roswell incident is a hoax. The US goverment made the story up so that tourists come there and spend money on souveniers or somethin like that. The government also maybe did thet to make america more popular. thumbdown.gifthumbdown.gif

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vukxfiles

• isis-999

• >SOL3-to-ZETA4<

• NJC

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I came to the final conclusion that the roswell incident is a hoax. The US goverment made the story up so that tourists come there and spend money on souveniers or somethin like that. The government also maybe did thet to make america more popular. thumbdown.gif  thumbdown.gif

787113[/snapback]

what about the letter that the other guy waz holding in the pic of the silver cloth type thing that they said waz a part of this balloon that they zoomed in on and read?

thats a good peice of evidence

Edited by >SOL3-to-ZETA4<

Oops I was thinking of that stupid alien autopsy video grin2.gif

I've been to Roswell, it's a cool place happy.gif

I came to the final conclusion that the roswell incident is a hoax. The US goverment made the story up so that tourists come there and spend money on souveniers or somethin like that. The government also maybe did thet to make america more popular. thumbdown.gif  thumbdown.gif

787113[/snapback]

what about the letter that the other guy waz holding in the pic of the silver cloth type thing that they said waz a part of this balloon that they zoomed in on and read?

787118[/snapback]

that could have been done on purpose

787113[/snapback]

787118[/snapback]

that could have been done on purpose

787123[/snapback]

y go thro the trouble? i dont think technology to even read the letter in the pics waz around at that time

SV, I must disagree with you on that, during the time of Roswell we were coming out of a world war, Russia was breathing down our back's, we had alot of military men home looking for work, And that is just some of the smaller thing's that was going on, I do not think the government would have time or desire to come up with such a plain, And do not forget all the crap they have taken over this. Naa...I think you are wrong on this one. It may not have been a ufo, but it was something they did not want us to know about. thumbsup.gif

SV, I must disagree with you on that, during the time of Roswell we were coming out of a world war, Russia was breathing down our back's, we had alot of military men home looking for work, And that is just some of the smaller thing's that was going on, I do not think the government would have time or desire to come up with such a plain, And do not forget all the crap they have taken over this. Naa...I think you are wrong on this one. It may not have been a ufo, but it was something they did not want us to know about. thumbsup.gif

787139[/snapback]

they where maybe testing an atomic bomb and used the ufo story to cover it up

787139[/snapback]

\seen some pics of the ballons and at the bottom there are theses silver things dangling by a string that looks like the same silver cloth stuff from the pic but the frame of the silver thing has glyphs on it. maybe that it is a way to reflecting light to simulate a ufo,

to trick other ufos into thinking its real.....ps how do u delete topics that u make?

Yes SV, what ever they were testing the needed to cover up, It was not the bomb since we had already dropped two of then on Japan, I would lean more to something to do with Russia since at that time they were a real threat to us.

Yes SV, what ever they were testing the needed to cover up, It was not the bomb since we had already dropped two of then on Japan, I would lean more to something to do with Russia since at that time they were a real threat to us.

787162[/snapback]

hey isis did u ever here about the ufo in russia with the energy tenticle?

I have heard a great deal about ufo's in Russia, My grandfather was full blooded Russian, what does that have to do with what SV posted about.? I am not nieve to these subject's at all, Russia is one of the ufo hot spot's with about as many sighting's as Mexico why do you ask.

I have heard a great deal about ufo's in Russia, My grandfather was full blooded Russian, what does that have to do with what SV posted about.? I am not nieve to these subject's at all, Russia is one of the ufo hot spot's with about as many sighting's as Mexico why do you ask.

787173[/snapback]

im asking because i watched this torrent file called soviet ufo secrets, and they say that a man withthe last name kulik waz the leading ufologist in russia, then another man cant remember his name started like a place to study it and waz crtiasized by alot of russian goverment officals, and that they shot down anything that came there way during the cold war. i think maybe it is the first ufo attack ever

Ok. After the fall of the Russian government a great deal of secret paper's were released,For the first time ufo researcher's were able to see top secret docs. And they found where Russia had been doing work on ufo's for many year's there are even report's of then landing, and having contact with the population. I could go on and on about all the information Russia has on this..they have even lost navy sub's trying to follow USO'S, and all this has been document by their government , Since Puton came into power he has closed the door's on alot of the research into this subject. It's really a shame since they do have so much info already.

my point is why would a ufo fall right in usa, why not in another country. in books about aliens you find mostly usa encounters, but there where more encounters in other countries, like italy, france etc.

my point is why would a ufo fall right in usa, why not in another country. in books about aliens you find mostly usa encounters, but there where more encounters in other countries, like italy, france etc.

787275[/snapback]

plz school me on the italian and scillian encounters im very interested cuz that is were my people come from

787275[/snapback]

plz school me on the italian and scillian encounters im very interested cuz that is were my people come from

787282[/snapback]

there are many sightings, like the one where a proffessor saw 2 aliens with 8 fingers in each hand

787275[/snapback]

787282[/snapback]

there are many sightings, like the one where a proffessor saw 2 aliens with 8 fingers in each hand

787287[/snapback]

niiiiiiiiiiice what else?

why would the government cover it up then why does he say its a water balloon why won't he let people enter area 51

Edited by NJC

why would the government cover it up then why does he say its a water balloon why won't he let people enter area 51

787315[/snapback]

huh?

787315[/snapback]

huh?

787357[/snapback]

what i'm really saying is why would the government don't want to tell the people there is aliens out there when ever there is a person who spotted a ufo the government would sent the men in black to warn that person

i believe that the men in black are alien lifeforms

i believe that the men in black are alien lifeforms

788323[/snapback]

people said they saw the men in black and describe it has a skin so white you could see thier veins ewwwwww

787275[/snapback]

Do you read Italian? Do you read French? Do you read Spanish? Do you regularly read any newspapers from other countries published in these languages? If so, you would read about a goodly number of sightings and encounters in other countries. hmm.gif

i dont read those languages, but i always search the web for more types of aliens

It's ok SV, no one would expect you to read them, But he is right about one thing, other country's do not hid their ufo information the way the US government does.

Alot of government's are very open about this and encourage their citizens to come forward with reports of sightings. alien.gif