Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Those with any psychic abilities, whats your

Mikko-kun

I'm very interested in knowing the birthdates of people who think they might have a psychic ability. If you have a birthdate visible in your profile, I just look at another thread about people's psychic abilities and do my comparison from there, but if you haven't got your birthdate visible I'd like to know. If you have more than one ability, I'd like to know which is you're best at, and which you think you learned to use the easiest.

Why you may ask? Because I study astrology, and I want to figure out what patterns in astrology may affect having more potential in which psychic abilities. These patterns may reveal surprising things about how you can find your abilities when you have enough research material, though as it is always in astrology, I doubt they'll quarantee anything.

• Like 2

I am a Capricorn. I have had unasked for and uncontrolled episodes of telepathy where I would start talking to people about what they are thinking without realizing they are not speaking, as well as dreams that eventually became reality. Not at all "gifted" but aware of the existence of the phenomena.

That's something out of the ordinary all right, I don't think that the capricorn explains it. Can you PM me your year of birth and which capricorn you are, since capricorn is the only sign that divides the year? I'd ask for accurate birthdate too, but birthyear would help a lot in determining alignments. I ask this because telepathy shouldn't be a too common ability for capricorns, sounds a bit more something pisces would have. Then again, I would be wrong..

There's a vague belief among astrologers that positions of neptune, pluto and uranus in our birth chart affect our psychic abilities, and since those planets move slower, knowing birthyear and month is enough regarding them. Thanks for replying anyhow :tu:

Reading Past/Future

Telephathy (blurt out whats on peoples minds.)

Soul Reader? - I can look at a person and reflect everything they are, back to them.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if I'm psychic or not, but sometimes I can tell what tv shows are going to be on without looking at the tv guide. I haven't predicted anything but tv shows yet though. Wouldn't it be cool to levitate things. you could like, make dinner while sitting on the couch.

• Like 2

I have empathic abilities both emotionally and physically. I also ALWAYS know when my phone is going to ring. My birthdate is April 28, 1961... I'm a Taurus.

• Like 1

Hi Mikko-Kun. I'm Cancer: 23rd June 1952(Chinese year of the Dragon!). Like Bella-Angelique I have 'unasked for and uncontrolled episodes' of 'plucking information out of the ether'. This has included: premonitions(waking and dreaming); mind-reading; seeing auras; feeling another's physical pain; picking up radio waves; ouija board activity.

Please let us know what conclusions you come to :yes:

• Like 1

Like Bella-Angelique I have 'unasked for and uncontrolled episodes' of 'plucking information out of the ether'.

My worst incident was when someone said to me that I would never guess how much money their friend had saved up in their savings account. When I responded by stating the exact amount and that it was a lot of money because I thought they had immediately told me the amount at the end of their sentence, when they had only been thinking it, it caused me all kinds of accusations that I could not defend against and a great deal of grief.

Another time was when I was with a group of people I did not know all that well and I asked Miss X how long ago did she date Mr Z, because I thought she had been talking about how much she would enjoy seeing her old boyfriend again, and it turned out to be her former boss (married) and no one else knew about it. She screamed at me and accussed the others of spying on her and setting her up. I was very frightened and confused, and did not find out until we left that she had not been saying anything. The people I had hoped would be my friends treated me with hate and loathing after that.

I understand it. A person's thoughts are the core of their personal privacy. Invading that privacy is a loathsome act even if someone asks you to because the reality is that they do not really want you to do that. It is like asking someone to rape you. Think about stupid rape fantasies. The reality is something else. This is why I suspect so many people who happily claim to have telepathy are just playing around. I know how people really react and it isn't pretty and happy at all. I am glad I have very rarely had it happen.

I sympathize with others who have had it happen.

• Like 3

I have an uncanny psychic ability to spot BS a mile away.

Insurance claims is a good field for that ability, and on the higher end they pay really well.

• Like 2

Thanks for your input everyone. I appreciate the in-depth descriptions Bella, thanks and sorry about your situation. Your experiences sound like you likely have an active pluto-aspect there, cant say for sure which but this'll help pin it down. Pluto deals with hidden and under-the-surface things, and the things you've red from others' minds arent mundane.

ouija-ouija, your abilities are very neptune/pisces/12house-like, they're all basically drawn from the pisces sign. It may mean that you have a meaningful neptune-aspect that's been working. Not all aspects come to life until we allow them to, not in a positive nor more potential way at least. You have many chiron-aspects though, it's a new planet that's associated with shamanism and healing wounds of yourself or another, both a painful and good planet.

i have a mystical rectangle and the finger of god on my natal chart

I checked your chart and didnt find the finger of god, which planets (or AC/MC etc) you have there? I can't make a sure bet but your mystical rectangle likely has it's part in your abilities Tinker, it's a big aspect in your chart, covering your major houses. Your point of fortune is in house 9, so "higher learning" about your surroundings might come naturally to you if your things in 3rd house are ok.

There's more than one potential candidate in everyone's charts for the abilities you've experienced, but this'll certainly help pin it down. I'll keep gathering as much material as I can, this is barely the tip of the iceberg here, but it's still good. If you have a birthtime and country of birth it'll help (both are relevant, wont do much with just one of them), but I know most would probably want to not reveal too much of their identity to a stranger in internet. I respect that. Anyhow, thanks a lot and please keep it coming! :)

edit: birthtimes and countries aren't necessary, but knowing your rising sign, the ascendant (AC) would help a lot. It's derived from birthtime and -place.

Edited by Mikko-kun

Hi Mikko-Kun. I'm Cancer: 23rd June 1952(Chinese year of the Dragon!). Like Bella-Angelique I have 'unasked for and uncontrolled episodes' of 'plucking information out of the ether'. This has included: premonitions(waking and dreaming); mind-reading; seeing auras; feeling another's physical pain; picking up radio waves; ouija board activity.

Please let us know what conclusions you come to :yes:

bahahaha...are you saying that seeing auras is a "psychic ability". coz its not. anyone who trys hard enough can see a persons aura. and it doesnt take a psychic to use a talking board. thanks i have not laughed that hard in a long time.

serial slasher, most psychic abilities are like that. If you keep the right mindset and keep tuning yourself in and practising, you'll probably have results. Even those that have come without conscious practise may have been developed during your life due to your way of life, instead of them being there from birth. I can spot people's atmospheres pretty well but I cant spot their auras, at least not the color. I can feel by walking past stranger what kind of atmosphere they have sometimes, once it was so strong and comforting I though I walked past a buddha... a child. I think it's just normal to feel them. The line between normal and paranormal in that sense, is sometimes drawn in sand. I dont know how common premonitions really are but I dont think everyone's born with it, even if they're born with the potential to attain it through practise and attuning.

• Like 1

edit: birthtimes and countries aren't necessary, but knowing your rising sign, the ascendant (AC) would help a lot. It's derived from birthtime and -place.

My rising sign is Leo.

Hey Mikko, I dont' have an "ability" as such, although friends nag me to read Tarot which I used to do for fun but don't anymore. However, I do have precognative dreams, not controllable they just happen randomly. I've tried lucid dream and meditating myself into sleep to attune and become more conscious of what I am dreaming, fact is I remember most dreams anyway and only rarely have I successfully "controlled" my dreamstate. Anyway, if I am anything beyond that I am an empath as I can sense a mood in a room or in a person very well and I think I have pretty good intuition.

Note to add: I PM'd you my birthdate.

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 1

aquaruis jan 25 1978 ,im a very sensitive person .thats all im gonna say 4 now . :)

• 4 weeks later...

Very sensitive to spirits with some clairesentience and very rarely preocgnition. Christmas of '88. Capricorn, Dragon and Apple Tree. ^_^

It's been a while huh? Sorry for not posting back earlier, I wanted to give this some time to cook out and study a bit more before doing more birtch-chart interpretations about this subject, because there simply is much that may yet be clouded to me. This means studying both the phenomenas and the aspects in birth chart that may cause them. I've made progress by finding out more about these phenomenas and keeping my eyes open for any clues relating to this, and plan to keep doing so.

Please dont take this as me trying to pry your accurate birthhours and places, but if you want to know more about the subject of astrology and psychic phenomenas, this should be interesting. Accurate birthhour times are very helpful since they help determine if there's any planets in 9th or 12th house and what are the strong planets in your chart as where they might manifest their potential. Also accurate birthhour helps determining the exact position of the moon, which may lie in a single degree out of the 360-degree zodiac that has noted to be related to psychic or occult potentials. My studies on sabian (on each one of the 360 degrees of the 12-sign zodiac) have been very superficial so far, but I've found there to be at least two potential degrees. If your sun or jupiter or neptune or any planet (or even moon maybe) that is related to psychic abilities is in those degrees, you may indeed have potential, potential for such abilities.

http://www.astrotheme.com/symbolic_degrees.php - sabian converter. http://www.astro.com/horoscope place to look at your birthchart. If you're interested, you can find out through those two links do you have a planet in one of the sabian degrees which are said to hold occult powers. I'll give you the exact degrees I know so you dont have to browse them all through:

Taurus 13 degree (techically this is between the 13th and 14th degree lines, but both links show it as 13 degree starting. Apply the same logic to other ones)

Taurus 20 degree

Pisces 14 degree

There's probably more, adding them as soon as I find em.

I wont give your birthchart a look just yet, but will throw out guesses of what might be there and then see if it or anything similiar was there. Sounds very scientific, eh? :D Dont worry, I'm always serious. But remember that these are only the birth potentials we're talking. If I got your birthhour (and minute) and approximate place of birth I can do far more, but it still remains to be about birth-potentials, not about what kind of environment you've lived in and what exactly happened in your lives (astrologers may be able to tell when you felt that your life was bad/good/uncomfortable etc, but not who exactly it was that you were talking with in the shopping line a few weeks back, that'd require more than just astrology or a very talented astrologist if you ask me).

rix, if astral projection came naturally to you, without practise and so on, it may be that you have moon or sun in harmony with neptune. Future visions imply to sagittarius or jupiter.

libstaK, I've come across a case like yours, Kayoh I think was her nick here, except that I dont think she had lucid dreams. Precognitive dreams may mean that you have strong jupiter-neptune connection somewhere. It may also be something in 9th or 12th house, they may bear relevance to this even if there might not be a direct link. Your tarot reading may be something libran, they're associated with seeing more in pictures and I seen this is one libra-sun person I know very very well, it's really not an association taken out of thin air.

rainbowhunter, there may be water signs involved, or a sort of shadow or complement side that's come in addition to your naturally-potential side.

miss_fionna, you may have something in pisces, in the aries side of it.

Thank you, each one of you and others too. I'll find out more about the sabian and get back to you sooner or later. :)

Thank you for reporting back ........ interesting :tsu:

I'm sending a PM with my birth details.

As for abilities... I am either an (uncontrolled) psychic or I'm an insane genius... I honestly don't know which.

I can't quite think of how to describe it... I often know things that I should not know. I've never really believed myself to be psychic or anything, but sometimes when I need information, whether it's a subject or person I am familiar with or not, I just know. I can look at something and pretty much immediately know how it works. I can meet a person and immediately have a detailed grasp of how they think and sort of an emotional profile of them... what motivates them, what scares them, stuff like that.

But that could either be that the processing and analytical properties of my mind are unusual or that I am pulling information out of thin air.

• Like 2

March 25, 1971 7:17a, Phoenix, Aries 1 with Pisces moon and Taurus rising. Clairvoyant, clairaudient, psychic dreaming, energy healer, clairsentient (can be such a pain, literally), and claircognizant. With the exception of the last (which I've always had but didn't recognize as such), all of these have been gently opening up in the past year and a half (clairsentient not so gentle) as a result of energy psychotherapy, which released layers of dense energy from current, past life and generational traumas. It's been one hell of a ride! Apparently a lot of us suddenly awakening to our abilities over the past few years, but being an astrology lover, you've got me really curious about what my chart might say about this. I'm assuming the Pisces moon comes into heavy play.

The second link you posted said I'm Aries rising. I have had both come up in different readings, but I present more as a Taurus rising.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Mikko-kun

You are right, I have moon in harmony with Neptune. Also I have some connection with Sagittarius and Jupiter.

in a clear vision (Lucid Dream) I have met with Sagittarius(manifestation as roman warrior with two bow and arrow) he was defending me against two evil dark witches, one of the witches was killed and the other witch threatened me to through me to Jupiter and I escaped to moon immediately, it was epic long vision.

Thank to you I understand now something and I hope to find more answers in future.