Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An Angel captured on camera ?

Bogeyman

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron Martinez

• Please Explain

• JustNormal

• GeneBrowne

I'm horrible at seeing what is real or fake, but this is a beautiful picture...Thanks for sharing...I love Angels.... :yes:

hhmm... looks fake to me but very nice pic anyway

It looks real to me. That's an awsome picture too.

It's fake for a number of illogically logical reasons. First of all, according to the bible, angels don't wear clothes. God originally created humans in the same way until we apparently decided to start wearing them from after discovering shame. Secondly, angels supposedly eminate a bright light, not as bright as higher ranks in the hierarchy, but still bright enough. Angels should not have grey hair, but are supposedly rejuvenated to their prime living status, (early to mid 20s), and aswell angels don't just walk around where no one inhabits like this small pond in the forest. Finally, there is no reason for the picture to be blurred other than this person to hide the validity of this photograph, angels can't just magically stop themselves from clearly having their projected light from being captured on a camera, if they exist, they exist according to science, there's no reason for them not to be.

It looks fake because the pic is such rubbish quality, it's really hard to tell looking at it close up if it's been photshopped or not. I would like to know the original but long story that they don't happen to give...

WHY DOES EVERY PICTURE HAVE TO BE BLURRY?

/rant.

I think it should be a rule of thumb that if the image has any filters on it (or anything that could be a filter) that it is an automatic fake.

it's fake, because you are talking about an ANGEL in a PHOTO.

Great picture! :innocent: But the fact is we will never know if its real or not due to photo editing ect, anyway i would have to say its a fake. :devil:

it's fake, because you are talking about an ANGEL in a PHOTO.

One interpretation is it's an angel, doesn't mean it is.

I'd really like to know the story to this, they mention it's a underwater disposable camera and that they have this on the neg. Perhaps the camera wasn't as water proof as they thought and it's an odd error. Or it could be photoshopped in terms of there is an actual person, it's just been manipulated to look mysterious. Who knows.

I'll go for fake too.

i notice how around the angel is blurry, but further out it's not blurry ...

Wow, now I know it is a $$ making scam:

Why We share this picture:

Why do we have this picture?

We can only express our feelings as we experience them. We feel the Angel wants us to share him with the world to help all people. To let everyone know that there is a spiritual world beyond our physical world. To help everyone have faith in God no matter what they are encountering in their lives. God loves us all and the Angels are among us to help us feel his love. Love is the most precious act we can demonstrate in our lives towards each other. There are thousands of stories regarding Angels throughout time. They are here to guide us, protect us and remind us of God’s Love. Remember Angels are God’s Love.

For the small price of $10.00 or $70.00 per picture. :blink: Paypal payment excepted. Sigh..............

Yea, It's FAKE. Sorry.

I do wonder about this one sometimes:

linked-image

Hmmmm. :) Jody

Edited by She-ra

I think it probably is fake,i,m no expert to be sure! But it,s still a nice pic. ;)

Man, what people will do...

Wow, now I know it is a $$ making scam:

Why We share this picture:

For the small price of $10.00 or $70.00 per picture. :blink: Paypal payment excepted. Sigh..............

Are they looking for money for copies ?...The site doesn't work too well on my pc so i havent seen it all.