Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

REAL Paranormal Voicemails (PROOF)

para2011

Hey everybody,

As you can see i'm new here, i found the site from doing google searches on this topic. A couple of threads came up in google of people telling their story of Paranormal voicemails they have recieved in the past. I noticed non of the threads had the actual recorded proof so I'm here to break the trend. My family and I have been experiencing a pretty extensive haunting that involes 2 different family houses. The entities seemed to have partially come over from one huse to the other but still haunts both houses. They seemed to be attatched to a particular family member here in the house im in right now. Its all a very very long story, many things have happened and it started about maybe a year and a half ago now after a family member pasted in the other house. The entites tried to fool other family members into thinking it was the family member that past but we soon figured out it was not them. When they were confronted with this they stopped trying to act like that family member and started doing a bunch of different talking and general harrasment.

So anyway fast forward to the past few months. We started getting phone calls into the house landline phone which has a Digital wireless phone and base that is a voicemail center coming from different 1-866 and 1-800 numbers with odd messages that was wierd, whispery(but loud), scratching, almost word forming sounds in them. We found that the numbers are coming from real telemarketers and bill collectors (A couple cases were local numbers as well) but these entities are using their phone systems to call the house. An example of this is on occasion a real telemarketer would call and attempt to leave a message but the same crazy scratchy voice starts making noise and talking while the person is tryin to leave the message and it seems that the person on the other line can actually her it going on live and they sound very confused and wierded out by the end of the message. In addition to that, I have a rercording of a weeks worth of messages ( one message everyday for a week) where these things used the automated voice that the telemarketers/bill collectors use and changed it to say what they wanted it to say. We actually have recieved the REAL calls before with the entire real automated message. These entites changed the message to simply say " B*TCH THIS IS NOT A COLLECT CALL" For 7 days straight in a row. I have that recording on my Tablet and will loud it up soon (Need to go buy another charger for it, might have one by tonight).

So that was one of the big ones and then one tht i already have loaded up happend around the same time and is the most impressive out of them all to me. It is a 30-40 sec message of this thing talking on the voicemail. It's actually saying one of the persons names in the house 3 times. The name is "ANTIONETTE" I have the link to the Audio here:

I almost forgot to mention that this same voice at the link above has been heard in real time breaking into live calls on my cell phone and the other family members cell phones, scarrying the daylights out of the person on the other end. We have already had a private investigation and the investegaters witnessed this on 2 live phone calls where I was put on speaker phone. My friend to this day heres it about at least twice a month now. He just hangs up when he heres it to try to clear the line.

Ok fast forward to this past week. I was not home for a while out on job training. When I got back, I was told the black shadow figures were seen darting across the living room area a few times the week before. I was lso told that more messages had come across the voicemail (it plays outloud like a old tape machine when calls come in). So I went to check the message and see what was on it and I got this: "DID YOU SEE ME?"

Im starting to record video of the mesages playing as well as recording just audio now, sorry its a little dark.

I've posted on the TAPS for before and have posted this back up, i'm kind of making rounds trying to share this and get this out. I'm a pretty private person I dont want any publicity, I just want to share this becasue I know it doesnt happen everyday and we need all te evidence we can get to try to figure this crazy stuff out. I've noticed on youtube there are people with similar voicemails and stories, it looks like these things are getting hip with the times and using the new tech to their advantage. Let me know what you guys think, Thanks.

P.S here is the link to my soundcloud page i have a lot of audio of some very loud class A evps from the other house. At one point there was loud banging going on for hourse doing the night. on those tapes be advised there were only 2 older people in the house both asleep in a different part of the house.

Edited by para2011
  • Like 1

First of all, welcome to UM, thank you for posting your claim and having "evidence" to back it up. That said, I did not hear anything in those Voicemails that would lead me to believe it's anything paranormal. You say there is a VM that the telemarketer has their message broken up by some other voice and they're startled by it? Anyway we could hear this? Or this one "B*TCH THIS IS NOT A COLLECT CALL?" I'll get further into details all about this after you provide these. Thank you!

Added: 2002 - I went to your soundcloud page, I'm curious, why do all your EVP's loop? Is that you editing them to re-iterate your "evidence" or are you claiming this is how it was originally recorded?

Edited by ColoradoParanormal

First of all, welcome to UM, thank you for posting your claim and having "evidence" to back it up. That said, I did not hear anything in those Voicemails that would lead me to believe it's anything paranormal. You say there is a VM that the telemarketer has their message broken up by some other voice and they're startled by it? Anyway we could hear this? Or this one "B*TCH THIS IS NOT A COLLECT CALL?" I'll get further into details all about this after you provide these. Thank you!

Added: 2002 - I went to your soundcloud page, I'm curious, why do all your EVP's loop? Is that you editing them to re-iterate your "evidence" or are you claiming this is how it was originally recorded?

Hi, Thanks For listening, i'm stunned that you "don't hear anything" in those messages. I would ask that you please give them another close listen. The calls that have the telemarketers talking in them were deleted. many voicemails were deleted by the other family member in the house. I have since told her to stop this and to not dlelte anything until i have reviewed it. The call that has the automated voice saying "B*TCH THIS IS NOT A TELEMARKETING CALL" (sorry if i said "collect" in the original my mistake) is on my Tablet and not loaded yet but the battery is dead and my charger is broke. I think i might run down to the store if they are still open and grab one now though. I can have it loaded up in the next hour or so. As far as the EVP's on the soundcloud page I forgot to mention that some of them are looped, i originally did that so people wouldn't have to play them over and over again. Some of them have 2 or 3 examples of orginal dry, and EQ'D versions. Some of them I needed to EQ to cut away the noisy freqs and some were just really loud and did not need anything at all. But non have anything added to them just looped and/ore freqs boosted/cut.

Hi, Thanks For listening, i'm stunned that you "don't hear anything" in those messages. I would ask that you please give them another close listen. The calls that have the telemarketers talking in them were deleted. many voicemails were deleted by the other family member in the house. I have since told her to stop this and to not dlelte anything until i have reviewed it. The call that has the automated voice saying "B*TCH THIS IS NOT A TELEMARKETING CALL" (sorry if i said "collect" in the original my mistake) is on my Tablet and not loaded yet but the battery is dead and my charger is broke. I think i might run down to the store if they are still open and grab one now though. I can have it loaded up in the next hour or so. As far as the EVP's on the soundcloud page I forgot to mention that some of them are looped, i originally did that so people wouldn't have to play them over and over again. Some of them have 2 or 3 examples of orginal dry, and EQ'D versions. Some of them I needed to EQ to cut away the noisy freqs and some were just really loud and did not need anything at all. But non have anything added to them just looped and/ore freqs boosted/cut.

No, I hear what you're claiming is there, however I'm saying I don't hear anything that I could conclude as paranormal. When I get home to my workstation, I will do some more investigation into the sound files. Please don't take this as me attacking, I have been doing this for many years and it takes a lot to satisfy my investigative checklist for "solid" evidence. I really appreciate your time and also having some information to back up your claim. You don't know how many people come on here making amazing claims, then promise to give evidence and never do.

No, I hear what you're claiming is there, however I'm saying I don't hear anything that I could conclude as paranormal. When I get home to my workstation, I will do some more investigation into the sound files. Please don't take this as me attacking, I have been doing this for many years and it takes a lot to satisfy my investigative checklist for "solid" evidence. I really appreciate your time and also having some information to back up your claim. You don't know how many people come on here making amazing claims, then promise to give evidence and never do.

No worries i hear you, I can imagine what gets on here, i get frustrated myself when looking for similar REAL events but find people posting fake or less than impressive evidence. Feel free to continue to ask me any questions and give any feedback i'm all ears.

Also i just got back from the store with the new charger for my Tab, I'm letting it get a enough charge up to turn on while plugged in and I'm going to load the audio up of the Automated message voice. I was thinking about it and I believe i said it was " 7 " but i think it was " 5 " Mon-Fri so let me correct that now if indeed i was wrong. but its back to backdays played straight off the machine. I'm kicking myself now because i should have recorded the REAL automated message that would come in as a regular call so you could compare. Just keep in mind the real message was much longer with the persons name they were calling for, a call back number, etc. This was just chopped down to "B*TCH THIS IS NOT A TELEMARKETING CALL" and then it hangs up.

I just can't equate "paranormal" to "voicemail", sorry. I don't believe a spirit can access the cellphone network, let alone hack it to leave a message. BS all around.

Edited by Moonie2012

I just can't equate "paranormal" to "voicemail", sorry. I don't believe a spirit can access the cellphone network, let alone hack it to leave a message. BS all around.

Wow, well I can only hope it happens to you, its your opinion im not going to try to force you to believe it, i know its hard to believe but its happening and it seems im not the only one. Several people have heard this voice break into calls on my cell phone as well and its the same voice as on the long message. I can only hope you get to experience it one day, Thanks for listening anyway.

Wow, well I can only hope it happens to you, its your opinion im not going to try to force you to believe it, i know its hard to believe but its happening and it seems im not the only one. Several people have heard this voice break into calls on my cell phone as well and its the same voice as on the long message. I can only hope you get to experience it one day, Thanks for listening anyway.

I didn't listen to it. EVPs are very subjective. The concept of ghosts leaving voicemails is just too preposterous.

EDIT: So I listened to a couple. I heard absolutely nothing but "this is not a telemarketing call". A computer glitch, a joke. No idea why you call this paranormal. There's NOTHING there that makes this ghostly. Somehow you got on a bad telemarketing list. The fact that you look to the paranormal to explain this is rather pathetic.

How could a missdial/computer/buttdail NOT do this exactly?

Edited by Moonie2012

I didn't listen to it. EVPs are very subjective. The concept of ghosts leaving voicemails is just too preposterous.

EDIT: So I listened to it. I heard absolutely nothing but "this is not a telemarketing call". A computer glitch, a joke. No idea why you call this paranormal. There's NOTHING there that makes this ghostly.

Well thnks for listening at all then. Im not going to argue with you, if you say you didnt hear those very very loud "B*TCH" 's being said before "This is Not A Telemarketing Call" I don't know what to tell you. Its the same voice thats saying "This is Not A Telemarketing Call", the automated voice. That has to be one extreme case of denial to not even acknowledge that you HEAR the word, but to each his on thanks anyway.

Im thinking now, maybe i have become to numb to this whole thing. It must be soooo outlandish that its impossible for some people to even process. If you read the description on my youtube video it will give you the Further info that there haas been a private investigation done here at the house and the investigaters heard these voices break into my cell phone and the other family members phone themselves 2-3 differnt times. They came out collected evidence includding some EVPs of yet again the same voice saying "They Can Hear Us" Right here in the very bedroom im in right now and I was standing here when they got it. Its not a low soft voice its a pretty loud whispery voice just like the long voicemail. I want to keep private but you can contact Paul at HPI in Sacramento, CA. Thats who conducted the investigation here. Ask Him if its real, maybe that will help you out.

Edited by para2011

Well thnks for listening at all then. Im not going to argue with you, if you say you didnt hear those very very loud "B*TCH" 's being said before "This is Not A Telemarketing Call" I don't know what to tell you. Its the same voice thats saying "This is Not A Telemarketing Call", the automated voice. That has to be one extreme case of denial to not even acknowledge that you HEAR the word, but to each his on thanks anyway.

I heard the "b****" part, but that means absolutely squat. It's a repeated recorded clip that could have been collected anywhere.

So what if it even says b**** - seems like a common response to telemarketers/collections agents. Recorded by computer and repeated. Paranormal HOW exactly? You think living people don't call telemarketers names? You think telemarketing computers don't screw up and call the wrong people over and over and repeat recorded crap?

I know for a fact they do. If you consider this garbage "proof" you had better re-evaluate what you consider proof - this is proof of nothing other than computer error and/or a collection agent messing with you.

Edited by Moonie2012

i can hear the so-called "paranormal voice" but i don't think it is real. has the ghost or whatever done other things? physical things? like moving stuff or turning lights off, etc?

EDIT: So I listened to a couple. I heard absolutely nothing but "this is not a telemarketing call". A computer glitch, a joke. No idea why you call this paranormal. There's NOTHING there that makes this ghostly. Somehow you got on a bad telemarketing list. The fact that you look to the paranormal to explain this is rather pathetic.

How could a missdial/computer/buttdail NOT do this exactly?

HHHhhhmm let me think why i would look to the paranormal....... Oh yea this house AND another family members house has had paranormal activity off the charts for the last year a half that might be it. Seriously you think a company is going to put themselves in this type of legal jeopordy calling somebody with that kind of automated message every day for a week straight??? All while i just happen to be getting calls of whispery voices saying family members names as in the long voicemail, while my friends are hanging up on me during live calls on a seperate line saying they hear this loud whispery voice talking in the phone???? Come on man wow, yea i think i will consider that its paranormal.

Edited by para2011

HHHhhhmm let me think why i would look to the paranormal....... Oh yea this house AND another family members house has had paranormal activity off the charts for the last year a half that might be it. Seriously you think a company is going to put themselves in this type of legal jeopordy calling somebody with that kind of automated message every day for a week straight??? All while i just happen to be getting calls of whispery voices saying family members names as in the long voicemail, while my friends are hanging up on me during live calls on a seperate line saying they hear this loud whispery voice talking in the phone???? Come on man wow, yea i think i will consider that its paranormal.

You are paranoid beyond belief. There's no hope for you. Have a nice day.

i can hear the so-called "paranormal voice" but i don't think it is real. has the ghost or whatever done other things? physical things? like moving stuff or turning lights off, etc?

The only physical thing i personally witnessed was during the investigation when HPI came out. As paul was talking a glass table behind him sounded like it picked up a couple of inches and then dropped back to the floor. there were at least 15 people in the room but nobody behind him, this was in a corner. Nobody could explain it at the time, thats the only physicall thing i have seen here at this house. the other family member claims to have seen a few different things but I did not see it so I don't give it too much weight. At the other house on the other hand if you listen to the last few clips on my soundcloud page you will hear what sounds like that house getting trashed through the middle of the night but in the mornings nothing was never really out of place. Some small things would turn up clearly out of place but nothing big like what you here on the recordings. Other than that I witnessed with my own eyes a shadow figure with another family member standing right there that saw it as well (again this was at the other house).

let me add, i appreciate that you at least HEAR the voice, and to expand on your question a bit you mentioned the lights and i forgot that recently the other person here says the lights have been getting cut off but only in the downstars, she says the breakers actually flip. Im suspect of that and have never seen it butfrom what i can tell these things are harrassing her and playing low key with me it seems.

Edited by para2011

You are paranoid beyond belief. There's no hope for you. Have a nice day.

So i guess i should jst ignore all other witnesses to this including seasoned paranormal investigators right? Wow how arrogant can you get. Like i said talk to HPI youself if you want they will give you the low down and tell you what they heard with their own ears and what they experienced here.

So i guess i should jst ignore all other witnesses to this including seasoned paranormal investigators right? Wow how arrogant can you get. Like i said talk to HPI youself if you want they will give you the low down and tell you what they heard with their own ears and what they experienced here.

You WANT to be haunted. The only "proof" I see in this case is the calls, and they're absolute crap. Not proof.

All I can conclude is that you want this to be happening, and you see what you want to see.

Edited by Moonie2012

ok, i don't know what to tell you.

I guess there isnt much to say, its bizzar but i want this to at least but out there because there are some people and are going to be more in the future experiencing this kind of thing and at least they can compare to this and maybe it will help. When stuff like this happens you feel the overwelming need to tell everybody and let them see because this is really bold over the edge stuff going on with these phones as far as im concerened and it needs to be documented as much as possible, i do my best but i have to realize that some people will have to experience it themselves, its not gonig to matter how big the evidence is.

EDIT: @Moonie2012 I WANT to be haunted??? Man i dn't know what you got going on in your head but I will be glad to attempt to hand these entities over to you if you'd like. I will give yuo my cell number right now, I will put you on speaker phone and let you tell these things out loud to come haunt you and leave me alone, i;m totally fine with that, seriously just say the word, hopefully they will go pay you a nice long visit and leave us alone.

Edited by para2011

I guess there isnt much to say, its bizzar but i want this to at least but out there because there are some people and are going to be more in the future experiencing this kind of thing and at least they can compare to this and maybe it will help. When stuff like this happens you feel the overwelming need to tell everybody and let them see because this is really bold over the edge stuff going on with these phones as far as im concerened and it needs to be documented as much as possible, i do my best but i have to realize that some people will have to experience it themselves, its not gonig to matter how big the evidence is.

EDIT: @Moonie2012 I WANT to be haunted??? Man i dn't know what you got going on in your head but I will be glad to attempt to hand these entities over to you if you'd like. I will give yuo my cell number right now, I will put you on speaker phone and let you tell these things out loud to come haunt you and leave me alone, i;m totally fine with that, seriously just say the word, hopefully they will go pay you a nice long visit and leave us alone.

OK, give me your cellphone #. Tell them to call me instead. The computers doing it won't care at all. If it gives you any peace and lets this telemarketer nonsense end so be it.

Edited by Moonie2012

OK, give me your cellphone #. Tell them to call me instead. The computers doing it won't care at all. If it gives you any peace and lets this telemarketer nonsense end so be it.

I'm not saying a word to them, I never do. I figure it will be worse on me personally than it is if i actually talk at/to them. the other family member talks to them and is harrassed daily. I am going to put you on speaker phone and let you yourself tell them to come mess with you and your phoner and to leave me alone. Hopefully it works who knows, look in your pm's the number is coming over.

EDIT: PM SENT

Edited by para2011

I'm not saying a word to them, I never do. I figure it will be worse on me personally than it is if i actually talk at/to them. the other family member talks to them and is harrassed daily. I am going to put you on speaker phone and let you yourself tell them to come mess with you and your phoner and to leave me alone. Hopefully it works who knows, look in your pm's the number is coming over.

Waiting intently. I'm going to assume you have caller ID and not call it directly, I don't need you messing with me out of spite.

And I sure as hell am not going to talk to telemarketers. They are from hell itself.

Edited by Moonie2012

Waiting intently. I'm going to assume you have caller ID and not call it directly, I don't need you messing with me out of spite.

The PM is already sent, you can block your number thats fine with me. Let me know if there is any problem im waitng for the call right now.

Ok I have it uploaded, here are the automated call voicemails

http://soundcloud.co...-on-automated-c

Hey, out of curiosity, is there a chance anyone you know has it in for you? After listening to this, provided you aren't hoaxing us, I'm inclined to say that someone has been playing a joke with you. There is an Android app that you can fake a call with ANY number you want and even the caller ID comes up as the REAL company or person you're pretending to be. Then there's a website such as this one, http://tts.imtranslator.net/J0ri (click the link, it says exactly what you've got on your VM just a different txt 2 speech voice). So, I'm thinking this is what is happening here my friend. The person is using an app to call you with a fake yet very real number, and using this txt2speech type website to leave you such Voice mails!

Also, after I find the Android Apps name I'll repost it here.

Added 2303: The Apps name is Caller ID Faker!

Edited by ColoradoParanormal

Hey, out of curiosity, is there a chance anyone you know has it in for you? After listening to this, provided you aren't hoaxing us, I'm inclined to say that someone has been playing a joke with you. There is an Android app that you can fake a call with ANY number you want and even the caller ID comes up as the REAL company or person you're pretending to be. Then there's a website such as this one, http://tts.imtranslator.net/J0ri (click the link, it says exactly what you've got on your VM just a different txt 2 speech voice). So, I'm thinking this is what is happening here my friend. The person is using an app to call you with a fake yet very real number, and using this txt2speech type website to leave you such Voice mails!

Also, after I find the Android Apps name I'll repost it here.

Sure i have thought about it but i don't know who it would be and the last one kind of ruled that out because the other family member does not tell anybody about what she see's and hears because she thinks people wont believe her, so im the only one that hears. With that in mind she told me that she had been seeing these quick shadow figures in this house in the last week and that there were some messages on the voicemail but she hadnt really played them back. Thats when i ent to play back the messages and got the message saying "DID YOU SEE ME?". They are always talking to her not me, so how would somebody know to say that???

PS IM still waitng on the call, let me know if anything is wrong, if they began to play games i will make the call happen at all costs i hope thats not the case. Colorodo im going to PM you my number to just to make sure. let me know if you get it.

Edited by para2011