Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DreamWalking

Hi fellow UMers. I have been looking around on psipog and found an article called dreamwalking. It didn't give too much of an explanation on how to get to the state to do it. Im asking if anyone has any experience with dreamwalking and if so any tips on how to achieve it. It sounds fun because my mate who doesn't really believe in psi would get pretty freaked out if I messed with his dreams.

Once again any help is greatly appreciated.

http://psipog.net/art-dreamwalking.html

-Nick

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Johnny Truant

• somekindlunatic

• ~TheBigK~

yes but in someone elses dreams. Astral projection your on the astral plane hence the name but this your in someones dreams. In ap you see people dreaming and they are unresponsive but here you could interact with them. Either way sounds pretty cool.

This happens all the time; I think of it as a form of telepathy.

Most of the time when it occurs, it's not a conscious thing on the part of the sender... I receive images and scenes from my neighbors all the time, but I'm sure they don't mean to send them, since they're pretty grounded in the physical, not open to the whole "psychic" scene.

Since I sleep during the day and stay up all night, I'm able to send things into the dreams of my neighbors, or friends who are asleep, if I can get a clear picture and impression of them in my mind. The easiest way for me to do this is to write what I want to do beforehand, and read it while they're asleep, since my focusing on the reading helps me broadcast it better.

Sounds closer to astral projection.

Nine outta' ten dentist believe the tenth one should just chill out.

thatis funny. the dentist thing

i did it once, on accident. I was feeling, you know, kind of spacey when i laid down in bed. She was already asleep and as soon as i shut my eyes i slipped into a lucid dream, which was indeed her dream. We talked about it afterwards.

They couldn't hear or see me in the dream, until i touched her leg (in the dream)

but I took off flying after i touched her because she didnt seem to respond, but as she recalled it, i hugged her and then took off flying with her, which freaked her out and she woke up.

Definitely possible, but I don't know how to induce it, have never tried.

It was kind of weird.

How do you know that you aren't just dreaming that you're entering someone else's dream? If you focus on something when you're half asleep already then aren't you more likely to dream about it? I guess if you talked to the person whose dream you "entered" and they recalled something you did, then that's more convincing. Hmm, I'm still just undecided on astral projection, dreamwalking, or anything like that.

I know that we don't use our brain/mind their full potential but having "psionic combat" as the article talked about briefly, seems like more potential than we have. I haven't heard much about this, does anyone have or know anything about it?

I don't trust Psipog, I dislike it actually, for it's full of misinformation and whimsical musings, but after reading the article, I can tell you this.

You don't have to have a dreamer's consent to enter their dream. Their defenses are DOWN, and if you want to, you can have them believe you're just a part of their imagination.

And as far as this psionic combat goes, TheBigK, my comment is, the possibilities are endless, as long as it remains constricted to the dream (as in you won't physically harm the person, but you could mentally if it goes too far). The weapons and methods used are limited by your imaginations, and if the "invader" is strong enough, and the "dreamer" weak/insecure enough, and/or can't tell that it is only a dream, then the 'invader' can be the ruler and master of a hellish nightmare or spar, until the dreamer wakes up.

thebigk- It was the entire dream that was consistent up to the point that I touched her, when I appeared to her, which was right before the end

You don't have to have a dreamer's consent to enter their dream. Their defenses are DOWN, and if you want to, you can have them believe you're just a part of their imagination.

This is absolutely true.

And as far as this psionic combat goes, ...The weapons and methods used are limited by your imaginations, and if the "invader" is strong enough, and the "dreamer" weak/insecure enough, and/or can't tell that it is only a dream, then the 'invader' can be the ruler and master of a hellish nightmare or spar, until the dreamer wakes up.

This, too is absolutely true HOWEVER it is the most disturbing thing I have read in a while. Seriously, this is F'ed!

How about using this ability as a service to mankind for the betterment of the universe? There are countless accounts of people appearing in someones dream in order to lend some bit of helpful knowledge. I've heard dozens personally, and am sure that for the most part it was not as much a concious act of the sender as an unconcious expression of reality, by which i mean truth. But this is only one person and doubtless some people can and do invade at will for selfish, EVIL reasons. I caution anyone against doing this. In fact, it makes me wonder about some of the more strange and terrible dreams that people have had.

...the possibilities are endless, as long as it remains constricted to the dream (as in you won't physically harm the person, but you could mentally if it goes too far).

Johnny these experiences have an IMMEDIATE physical and mental effect on the dreamer, to varying degrees, as well as a lasting effect. This is why I suggest using it for love and understanding, rather than to play "the ruler and master of a hellish nightmare or spar, until the dreamer wakes up."

Wooow, sounds amazing...anyone know how to do it?

Best Wishes, AoM xx

SKL, I wasn't saying that that was what I would use it for, I was just responding to Biggie's question about psionic combat.

If someone would have asked about how this could be used positively, I would have gone in that direction.

The point is that Dreamwalking is one of the things that can give a person reason to believe in a universal or at least interconnected existence.

One that can be used or recognized by a fairly average person. Thus, this 'Power' comes easier than say, telekinesis, and can be readily misused by someone interested in some personal agenda.

Basically I am trying to discourage the growth of psychic vampirism and the general perpetuation of anti-evolutional activities.

This is why I caution ALL about it.

Recall:

Playing with fire can get you burned.

And more specifically:

The reason this sort of thing is not widely taught is due to the abuse of such abilities by those lacking the spiritual wisdom to use it for good purposes.