Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Movies that should have never been made

jesspy

movie that should not have been made

The never ending story 2

I saw this quote and it got me thinking what movies should have never been made? They can include remakes.

My list

Spice World

Jurassic Park 3

The italian job remake

House of wax

Saw 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 etc

i need to think of more

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Cheese~

• jesspy

• ravergirl

• chaoszerg

the notebook :sleepy: or as I like to call it "time to go out and work on my truck movie"

Jurassic Park III would be mine by far. JPI is my alltime favourite movie and JPIII just completely tainted the series. I have the boxset so I'm pretty sure JPIII is in there, but I'll never know for sure because it's not like I actively seek it out. I could go on forever listing movies that I find crap and pointless, for example Catwoman, Crossroads, Alone in The Dark, and majority of the sequels out there that were released only to capitalize on the popularity of the first movie. For me personally, X-Men 3 deserves a mention because seriously, wtf was that?

Edited by NatalieK

As far as X-Men 3, Spider-Man 3, Jurassic Park 3 among other sequels etc. it's not that they should not have been made it's they should have been made better. Even Catwoman could have actually been a good movie if it was done right.

There are some movies however that should not have been made like The Fog remake, Spice World among others.

Many of the movies mentioned here could have been done well and just weren't so again it's not that they should not have happened it's just they could have been better.

As far as X-Men 3, Spider-Man 3, Jurassic Park 3 among other sequels etc. it's not that they should not have been made it's they should have been made better. Even Catwoman could have actually been a good movie if it was done right.

There are some movies however that should not have been made like The Fog remake, Spice World among others.

Many of the movies mentioned here could have been done well and just weren't so again it's not that they should not have happened it's just they could have been better.

very true

but so many movies could have been made better but they were still made. sad.

anywho ...

hairspary

sex and the city movie

jaws 3

that shark movie with john barrowman

I am Legend is at the top of the list for me right now

Others;

Havoc (weird straight to dvd movie with crazy naked Anne Hathaway)

The Da Vinci code

The Garfield movies

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Pretty much any recent movie adaptations of 70s tv shows

From Justin to Kelly

Pirates of the Carribean 3

Shrek 3

Spiderman 3

Gigli

Glitter

I'm just going to stop this list now, or I'll be here for hours

I am Legend is at the top of the list for me right now

Others;

Havoc (weird straight to dvd movie with crazy naked Anne Hathaway)

The Da Vinci code

The Garfield movies

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Pretty much any recent movie adaptations of 70s tv shows

From Justin to Kelly

Pirates of the Carribean 3

Shrek 3

Spiderman 3

Gigli

Glitter

I'm just going to stop this list now, or I'll be here for hours

I am legend? why?

yeah so the da vinci code i was thinking a tom hanks movie would eventually make the list

I am legend? why?

It was just awful. Inexcusably terrible. With their budget, you would think they could afford more script re-writes.

Right off the top of my head...Joe Dirt. Not even Christopher Walken's appearance could salvage that movie...:no: Edited by Quill

I HATE JOE DIRT!!!

The Sly Stalone remake of "Get Carter".

The American remake of "The Italian Job".

Leave my kittenhood ALONE, ffs.

Meow Purr.

100 days around the world.. Or something like that.. the movie Jackie Chan was in.

Beowulf... "Let's go see Beowulf" "What? That movies gonna be horrible!" "Naw, it looks cool lets go see it" "Fine...." *walking out of theater* "You were right man, we should never have seen that movie!"

Beowulf... "Let's go see Beowulf" "What? That movies gonna be horrible!" "Naw, it looks cool lets go see it" "Fine...." *walking out of theater* "You were right man, we should never have seen that movie!"

I could have told you that but i saw the movie because of the looks of the preview.. it was a let down.. :(

I could have told you that but i saw the movie because of the looks of the preview.. it was a let down.. :(

The previews were what made me think it was bad! Apparently, my friends aren't adept in sizing up films as I am!

Terminator 3.

Terminator 3 wasn't that bad of a movie...

Sure it wasn't as good as the first 2 but it was still pretty good... People blamed Mostow for not having Linda Hamilton etc and before the movie came out labeled it crap... Fact is Linda Hamilton not being in this movie was Cameron's fault as he refused to helm the film because he's apparently 'past' that in his career... Thats right he thinks he's too good to make another Terminator flick.

Oh that movie was so awful! Arnold was definitely showing his age.

Arnold may have looked older but he was still amazingly cut for a 55 year old guy.

Ugh.... I could go on and on with all those movies that you've seen that you thought were... "horrible" But I'm a constant B movie watcher (I should have been a movie critic...) Here's some movie's you've probably never seen...and never want to see...

Stop or I'll Shoot (Might be off on the title, but it's got william shatner in it)

Dracula 3000

Blood and Donuts

Whatever

Super Troopers 2

I think anyone associated with these movies (directors, actors, casters, EVERYONE) should be summarily executed. As I pretty much wanted to shoot myself for watching each one of these movies. (Sad enough I actually watched through all of each of these movies. Dracula 3000 took me 3 restarts to actually watch it all...and I still haven't seen it from start to finish.)

-C

Any movie with Jim Carey in it.

i forgot about the home alones and blank cheque thats another. the rockie and bullwinkle movie

As much as a lot of people will disagree with me I'm sure....

Resident Evil was CRAP ...

Waterworld (or pretty much any movie with Kevin Costner unless it's a baseball movie)

Swimfan (the film should have been drowned)

The Matrix 3 -- terrible.

Speed

Wild Wild West with Will Smith

I'm sure I could think of dozens more... but too sleepy now.

Waterworld (or pretty much any movie with Kevin Costner unless it's a baseball movie)

Speed

I agree with all except speed ...speed 2 is the one that should never have been made

Speed

I agree with all of these.

Resident evil should have remained true to the video game plot than tried to alter it.

Heck I even wanted to here that corny line " You the Master of Lockpicking "