Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien invasion could be closer than we think.

Rickety

So recently i came across a news report and it seems like the government and the media are trying to keep it hushed up. The news report stated, and I will provide a link to said report in this post, that Chinese and US naval fleets are joining together to fight against something that they are calling "an unfriendly, extra-terrestrial threat" it is supposedly an ongoing "war" between the two super-powers of the world and a fleet of alien craft. It is said that these battles are being held just off the coast of San Fransisco and that anyone who ventures out of the San Fransisco Bay Area has seen these naval fleets. Now at first this sounds like a copy-cat of the movie "Battleship" but it is being reported as truth by an ex-marine on many news sites and it is also said that the Asian intelligence is admitting to this and there are apparently many reputable people to back his claims. One report actually stated that they predict there will be a full-scale invasion by November 2012.

I have my own theory behind this, if it is in fact true. What if these are the same ETs that were flying the ship during the battle for Los Angeles back in the 40s? Might they be coming back to seek revenge for their fallen comrades? Or maybe these aliens are coming to retrieve the debris from Roswell at all costs and by any means necessary? My mind is swarming with ideas, this has caught my attention and won't leave me alone, I even found myself watching the skies today at work to make sure they haven't wisened up and decided to comefor the less guarded East Coast. What do y'all think?

Here is the report.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/17/ufo-war-chinese-and-us-navy-off-san-francisco/

http://www.examiner.com/article/is-alien-ufo-false-flag-invasion-on-the-way

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=133_1348110214

As you can see there are a few websites out there covering this, and this is just a small bit of them. No major networks have taken it on yet, probably due to the fact that, in the US, any attempts to collect further information on this story is punishable by death.

It's already started. Didn't you get the memo?

cg53_explosion-14.jpg

Edited by Sweetpumper

Okay I brought this up for speculation and friendly discussion.

I can find various stories of naval exercises with Vietnam, South Korea and the Philippines, but these are all directed against China. I can't find any public evidence of a joint US-Chinese exercise off the coast of California, which would be VERY hard to keep secret.

Next year, the Chinese have been invited to send a ship to participate in the naval exercises around Hawaii, but I cannot find any evidence at all to prove that anything like this is happening near California.

Okay you posted it first. But that doesn't mean I can't post it to talk about it and do some friendly speculation, this is new to me.

By the way, I have no problem with the idea that aliens are based on earth, or the fact that UFOs have been seen entering and leaving the ocean many times over the centuries, only that I couldn't find any proof that such an operation like these even existed.

Of course, I know for a fact that we have shot at UFOs on numerous occasions, and it would surprise me not at all if we were still shooting at them.

Okay you posted it first. But that doesn't mean I can't post it to talk about it and do some friendly speculation, this is new to me.

Well, the point isn't who posted first, but if you wanna see where it's going to go, there's probably three pages or so to look at in the original thread.

By the way, I have no problem with the idea that aliens are based on earth, or the fact that UFOs have been seen entering and leaving the ocean many times over the centuries, only that I couldn't find any proof that such an operation like these even existed.

Of course, I know for a fact that we have shot at UFOs on numerous occasions, and it would surprise me not at all if we were still shooting at them.

I just provided you a news report, however non-major network it is.

....didn't we see a topic here about this recently?

..the news seemed to break with veteranstoday, i saw it a while back, the other sites use that as a source, veterans already said it's fishy, so what's the result of repeating an already dubious story?

this is why this is bull****..

The threat represents a “clear and present danger” and is isolated to the Pacific Basin.

they claim it's confirmed EXTRA-terrestrial, this means "it ain't from here", right?

so what happened? ... travelled a bajjillion milies across the universe only to run out of gas in the pacific?

China is forced to carry US

responsibility because our own naval capability is sitting in the

Persian Gulf when America is under a very real alien threat.

china's (officially) got 1 aircraft carrier.. didn't they just buy it off russia... so the flagship hope for the world is a second hand russian ship? what? russia too stubborn to send something? americas fleet still sitting in the middle east, right? ok... so the USA is prepared to sit there and guard the middle east, but chance losing the whole world to martians?

..how ridiculous do you want this?

..does any of this make sense?

• Like 3

Well, the point isn't who posted first, but if you wanna see where it's going to go, there's probably three pages or so to look at in the original thread.

It may turn out differently, I have different ways of presenting my argument.

....didn't we see a topic here about this recently?

..the news seemed to break with veteranstoday, i saw it a while back, the other sites use that as a source, veterans already said it's fishy, so what's the result of repeating an already dubious story?

this is why this is bull****..

they claim it's confirmed EXTRA-terrestrial, this means "it ain't from here", right?

so what happened? ... travelled a bajjillion milies across the universe only to run out of gas in the pacific?

china's (officially) got 1 aircraft carrier.. didn't they just buy it off russia... so the flagship hope for the world is a second hand russian ship? what? russia too stubborn to send something? americas fleet still sitting in the middle east, right? ok... so the USA is prepared to sit there and guard the middle east, but chance losing the whole world to martians?

..how ridiculous do you want this?

..does any of this make sense?

The coast of California is the closest way, by sea, to get to both locations that I theorized about, this would make sense. And they may be studying us and testing our military power, many countries used to do that before invading a neighbooring country, the notion that another type of intelligent being is employing the same logic makes sense.

It may turn out differently, I have different ways of presenting my argument.

As SP suggested, try and read the thread he linked to. There are some rather good arguments against this presented - no need to reinvent the wheel :)

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

As SP suggested, try and read the thread he linked to. There are some rather good arguments against this presented - no need to reinvent the wheel :)

Cheers,

Badeskov

But if these claims are true then people need to discuss them, whether it's on an online board or out in the open, it needs to be discussed so that we can have a plan of action, as civilians. I'm not trying to say this will turn into a triumphant resistance against the aliens starting here, I mean hell this is an internet forum. But sharing some ideas about this would be the perfect start to understanding what we could do if these claims are in fact true.

But if these claims are true then people need to discuss them, whether it's on an online board or out in the open, it needs to be discussed so that we can have a plan of action, as civilians. I'm not trying to say this will turn into a triumphant resistance against the aliens starting here, I mean hell this is an internet forum. But sharing some ideas about this would be the perfect start to understanding what we could do if these claims are in fact true.

Uhm, I am not sure which claims you are referring to. The claims that the Chinese Navy is around the CA coast (which is patently false, as the Chinese don't have a blue water navy yet) or that we are being invaded by ET?

Cheers,

Badeskov

So recently i came across a news report and it seems like the government and the media are trying to keep it hushed up. The news report stated, and I will provide a link to said report in this post, that Chinese and US naval fleets are joining together to fight against something that they are calling "an unfriendly, extra-terrestrial threat" it is supposedly an ongoing "war" between the two super-powers of the world and a fleet of alien craft. It is said that these battles are being held just off the coast of San Fransisco and that anyone who ventures out of the San Fransisco Bay Area has seen these naval fleets. Now at first this sounds like a copy-cat of the movie "Battleship" but it is being reported as truth by an ex-marine on many news sites and it is also said that the Asian intelligence is admitting to this and there are apparently many reputable people to back his claims. One report actually stated that they predict there will be a full-scale invasion by November 2012.

I have my own theory behind this, if it is in fact true. What if these are the same ETs that were flying the ship during the battle for Los Angeles back in the 40s? Might they be coming back to seek revenge for their fallen comrades? Or maybe these aliens are coming to retrieve the debris from Roswell at all costs and by any means necessary? My mind is swarming with ideas, this has caught my attention and won't leave me alone, I even found myself watching the skies today at work to make sure they haven't wisened up and decided to comefor the less guarded East Coast. What do y'all think?

Here is the report.

http://www.veteranst...-san-francisco/

http://www.examiner....sion-on-the-way

http://www.liveleak....=133_1348110214

As you can see there are a few websites out there covering this, and this is just a small bit of them. No major networks have taken it on yet, probably due to the fact that, in the US, any attempts to collect further information on this story is punishable by death.

My advice is to stop skipping your medication lol

Our civilizations development is on the verge of being able to spy on distant worlds and we've only been around for a small period of time. Life has existed on the Earth for billions of years and there will be millions of aliens civilizations in our own Galaxy who have known this ball of mud and water has been biologically active for a long, long time.

When we cross a predefined line then Judgement Day will begin. They will turn up to evaluate our species and decide to wipe out all those not up to the required specification. My advice is to read their literature (Bible, Quran, etc) and make sure you comply otherwise you'll feel the wrath of the aliens.

Edited by Mr Right Wing
  • Like 1

Well , i have read that article few weeks back . not sure how reliable or true it is..

wish its true , as in not for alien invasion but alien contact , if aliens existence is seen and confirmed world wide it would definitely change humans perspective towards life and bring about a huge change. science and paranormal(at present) would merge soon.

Are there any other independent and more reliable sources for the same news??would like to see it

My advice is to stop skipping your medication lol

Our civilizations development is on the verge of being able to spy on distant worlds and we've only been around for a small period of time. Life has existed on the Earth for billions of years and there will be millions of aliens civilizations in our own Galaxy who have known this ball of mud and water has been biologically active for a long, long time.

When we cross a predefined line then Judgement Day will begin. They will turn up to evaluate our species and decide to wipe out all those not up to the required specification. My advice is to read their literature (Bible, Quran, etc) and make sure you comply otherwise you'll feel the wrath of the aliens.

1st of all, do not insult me please, I will not insult you and you will not insult me, agreed? Second... That doesn't prove it not to be true at all. And third, I'm Pagan, I don't believe in the mumbo jumbo of Bibles and Qurans.

If the Chinese and the US are holding off an alien invasion why are the Chinese so worried about Japan claiming an island when the aliens could claim the entire planet.

I have heard about the 1942 battle of Los Angles. Was a very interesting story. Wiki has a lot of info on it.

• Like 3

If the Chinese and the US are holding off an alien invasion why are the Chinese so worried about Japan claiming an island when the aliens could claim the entire planet.

I have heard about the 1942 battle of Los Angles. Was a very interesting story. Wiki has a lot of info on it.

Easy, cover up stories. Do you honestly think that an airplane, the fuel of which burns at 6,000F, could melt the steel bars, which takes over 20,000F to melt, of an entire building and send it crashing to the ground? Unlikely. Same thing here, they're not concerning themselves with Japan's folly, that could just be a cover as to why they're in the Pacific to begin with.

And the battle of Los Angeles is a true event, there's footage of the event taking place and whitnesses who remember hot debris falling onto their houses, many residents were badly burned from falling debris.

Also, in rebuttle to another comment made here, China actually has a sizable Navy, they do only have one FLAGSHIP, but they have many frigates, assault ships etc. that make a decently sized Navy for fending off an attacker.

Source:

http://www.strategypage.com/htmw/htsurf/20100121.aspx

They actually DO have a Navy! :rofl: Imagine that! An Earth super-power with a Navy! :o

(Forgive my sarcasm, it's been a long day.)

Here is the report.

http://www.veteranst...-san-francisco/

http://www.examiner....sion-on-the-way

http://www.liveleak....=133_1348110214

i live in san francisco and this past week there are blue angels and warships so i think tat they sites u see are just false info and exaggerations. october is blue angels month

i live in san francisco and this past week there are blue angels and warships so i think tat they sites u see are just false info and exaggerations. october is blue angels month

It's not talking about aircraft, it's talking about seacraft... sooooo... Yeah... Don't see your point.

This was actually a release of information that some Asian countries already know about. As you can see in the article, the Asian media and government has been relatively open about this to their citizens.

This must be the big thing that was on Obamas mind during the debate. It all makes sense now.

• Like 1

How do you know what you can do if you don't even know what you're preparing for? Ever see Battle Los Angeles, War of the Worlds, The Darkest Hour? Assuming hostility our chances are slim.