Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reliable Democratic Implosion Ahead...

rideron

Heres how the republicans exploit certain portions of the media; Not all the media is of a Democratic slant (i.e FOxNews) but of those that are, (MSNBC), they get very defensive when they're accused of being slanted toward the Dem's; and then they go off on a tear (i.e Olbermann) and in truth, independants tune in to see what all the hub-bub is about, and then watch these media sources self-combust in rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth anti-Palin rants (for example) and then the Republicans just calmly sit back and say "see, I told ya!"

It's this very defensiveness of the media that the Republicans have learned to exploit.

Here's what will likely happen now:

Just as Gore and Kerry did after both conventions were over in those races, the "Palin-panic' will cause Obama to now play to his Democratic base (with media encouragement)instead of the middle and independants, in order to play a 'gotcha game' with McCain/Palin.

McCain/Palin will swoop in and grab the middle, using the Dem's hysteria against them

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• libertyworld

• BlindMessiah

• InHuman

• rideron

You said it.

And that is exactly what is happening.

The more rabidly foaming and hysterical the dems get, the more those who they most need are repulsed.

But they can't help themselves.

It is the nature of children.

You said it.

The more rabidly foaming and hysterical the dems get, the more those who they most need are repulsed.

You certainly are one to talk about rabid foaming.

You said it.

Yes, they are their own worst enemy. Oversaturation is usually always a bad thing.

They are so wrapped up in their own opinion that they forget or don’t notice the average American has stopped reading news papers and watching the Big nightly news stations due biased one sided information.

It would be nice to hear both sides but we know that it has gotten so out of control that will NEVER be like the old days when reporters report, instead of giving their opinions.

Name appearances on ABCNEWS.COM 'Blotter from Brian Ross and Investigate Team':

Palin: 24

McCain: 2

Biden: 1

Obama: 0

That have sunk their own ship.

Palin certainly is getting a lot of attention. It was the same with Obama though. In time the glow will fade and she'll be viewed like the rest of them. The problem for the democrats is it took months of a nasty campaign again Clinton before Obama began to turn into a human. They don't have months to do this Palin, election time is coming.

Just keeps happening doesn't it.

Just can't help themselves.

And it will keep happening as long as they keep putting party before country, emotion before reason.

And it will keep happening as long as they keep putting party before country, emotion before reason.

Like you do with your constant propaganda?

Like you do with your constant propaganda?

When opinion and the free expression of ideas (otherwise known as real diversity) are characterized as propoganda, you know something has gone dreadfully wrong.

When opinion and the free expression of ideas (otherwise known as real diversity) are characterized as propoganda, you know something has gone dreadfully wrong.

As you do to views opposing your own.

That, and posting the FACTS. I'm going to step out on a limb here and state there is something terrible, mentally wrong with Liberals.

Edited by Aztec Warrior

That, and posting the FACTS. I'm going to step out on a limb here and state there is something terrible, mentally wrong with Liberals.

I agree!

Amen!!!!!

Ooops I’m not suppose to say that, It just tells everyone I am a right wing religious nut who hates gay people and anyone who isnt white. :wacko:

Which is soo far from being true by the way!

Now anyone who doesn't agree with libertyworld is a liberal. This is like generalization number four today from you. Come one, you can do better than that aztec.

As you do to views opposing your own.

Oh really? Was that a lie?

Show us one time in over 1000 posts where I have characterized other's opposing views as propaganda.

To do so reveals a fundamental bigotry. Dishonesty.

Intellectual bankruptcy.

Cowardice.

To do so reveals utter ignorance of the meaning of the word at best and a reckless compulsion to pervert established order at worst.

In this case the established order of the very meanings of words.

Just like what the western left is wont to do... as if it is something pathological.

Just like the sociopath is wont to do.

Tear down without what cannot be reconciled within the disordered world of the deviant.

Is it any wonder contemporary liberals are increasingly becoming viewed as suffering some kind of mental problem?

Characterizing the free expression of opinion as propaganda is a perfect example of just why.

Thank-you for the illustration.

What the hell is he going on about? *points up*

"Like you do with your constant propaganda?"

"As you do to views opposing your own."

Show us.

Or what the heck is wrong with you?

And I told everyone what I think is wrong with you.

And what is wrong with the western left today.

That's what.

What the hell is he going on about? *points up*

:huh:

When you point out that 95% of his posts are slander against anyone he dosn't agree with he gets..... defensive...

What party? I support Ron Paul. He doesn't truly belong to any party. You make no sense.

"Like you do with your constant propaganda?"

Show us.

Or what the heck is wrong with you?

And I told everyone what I think is wrong with you.

And what is wrong with the western left today.

That's what.

Yes, you made false assumptions about my beliefs, saying I'm a member of the Western left, and overly broad term, and then called me a sociopath. We know what you think of me.

Edited by BlindMessiah

When you point out that 95% of his posts are slander against anyone he dosn't agree with he gets..... defensive...

Slander:

Words falsely spoken...

Who slandered who?

I called them on words falsely spoken.

Words that cannot be substantiated in over 1000 posts.

That's not getting defensive.

That's challenging them to back it up.

And they could'nt.

And I made an example out of them.

Big difference.

Slander:

Words falsely spoken...

Who slandered who?

I called them on words falsely spoken.

Words that cannot be substantiated in over 1000 posts.

That's not getting defensive.

That's challenging them to back it up.

And they could'nt.

And I made an example out of them.

Big difference.

*ahem*

You called me cowardly, intellectually bankrupt, bigoted, sociopathic liberal. Does that count as slander? Happy to be an example of Western liberalism by the way. In the future I suggest you find a liberal to be your next example of liberalism.

slander=an abusive attack on a person's character or good name OR words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another

Bottom line:

...is something I have never done, and never would, period.

Opinion is not propaganda, period.

To claim it is invites what you got for doing so.

That's all.

Bottom line:

...is something I have never done, and never would, period.

Opinion is not propaganda, period.

To claim it is invites what you got for doing so.

That's all.

So pushing to get people to compare obama to hilter is JUST opinion?

Heres how the republicans exploit certain portions of the media; Not all the media is of a Democratic slant (i.e FOxNews) but of those that are, (MSNBC), they get very defensive when they're accused of being slanted toward the Dem's; and then they go off on a tear (i.e Olbermann) and in truth, independants tune in to see what all the hub-bub is about, and then watch these media sources self-combust in rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth anti-Palin rants (for example) and then the Republicans just calmly sit back and say "see, I told ya!"

Except that this time, even a lot of McCain-friendly reporters are balking at his campaign's conduct (look up Richard Cohen's latest column), and the media is starting to become more skeptical of her.

It's this very defensiveness of the media that the Republicans have learned to exploit.

Here's what will likely happen now:

Just as Gore and Kerry did after both conventions were over in those races, the "Palin-panic' will cause Obama to now play to his Democratic base (with media encouragement)instead of the middle and independants, in order to play a 'gotcha game' with McCain/Palin.

If it actually happened as such (and that's a big if), then that's Gore and Kerry's fault, not Democrats in general. Clinton never made "inevitable" mistakes when running for President.

Even then, Gore lost by only a few hundred votes; Factcheck.org says that had a state-wide recount occurred (which Gore's campaign never called for, unfortunately), there is a good chance he would have won by an extremely narrow margin. Kerry had a wider gap to cover (about 100,000 votes in Ohio), but it's far from a blow-out.

McCain/Palin will swoop in and grab the middle, using the Dem's hysteria against them

That dog doesn't seem to be barking - and can you point out one example of this "hysteria" from late in the 2004 election?

So pushing to get people to compare obama to hilter is JUST opinion?

That's not what I was doing.

That's not what the writer was doing.

...And Sowell is black, for those that didn't know.

There are some parallels that can be drawn.

That in itself is not simply "comparing Obama to Hitler".

To put it that way is overly simplistic and missing the point, I think.

"A leader does not have to be evil to lead a country into a catastrophe. Inexperience and incompetence can create very similar results, perhaps even faster in a nuclear age, when even “a [tiny] country” — as Senator Obama called Iran — can wreak havoc anywhere in the world, when they are led by suicidal fanatics and supply nuclear weapons to terrorists who are likewise suicidal fanatics."

"Barack Obama is truly a phenomenon of our time — a presidential candidate who cannot cite a single serious accomplishment in his entire career, besides advancing his own career with rhetoric".

"He has a rhetorical answer for everything. Those of us who talk about the threat of Iran are just engaging in “the politics of fear” according to Obama, something to distract us from “the real issues,” such as raising taxes and handing out largesse with the proceeds."

I have never thought of Obama as another hitler.

In way, way over his head, a malignant narcissist to the point of mental case, an elitist marxist punk that has by his own admission "always sought out" (radical America haters), among other things yeah, but not another hitler.

The magnitude of blind adulation and unbridled idolatry naturally begs the reference.

There's a difference there.

And from the point of view of those rational enough to actually stop and wonder about things like... Change from what to what?

To which comes back an answer something as disturbing and meaningless as "To remake the world as it should be"... (What in the world?!!)

Compounded by such a deficit of substance (and coherence) as we have never confronted here... compounded by a life history of extremely questionable associations...

And a record so entirely devoid of any significant accomplishment or demonstrations of actually bringing any real hope and change to those he has been presuming to represent...

A record so devoid of ever going against "business as usual" as he likes to call it...

The chasm between the rhetoric and the reality is breathtaking!

The writer had a point.

The piece was mostly about Obamas terminally rhetorical approach to real world adult issues, which is extremely dangerous under the circumstances.

He has the character and spine of sponge for cryin the heck!

A grasp on real world adult issues of a clueless idealistic child!

The opening and ending lines are the gist of it.

That this truly is mass hysteria on a scale almost unseen in modern times, and what in the world does he have besides those crowds of swooning pantie wetters?

My question, "Are some just incapable of reason and adulthood" is the gist of my position. Not just regarding the willful blindness and profound denial of his swooning throngs but especially regarding Iran.

...And the closing of the thread answered my question alright.

Some are just incapable.

A revealing exercise.

Thanks for asking.