Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Favorite Part of this Forum

dust19

Me?

I like getting into arguments with Bizarro and Aslan, than apologizing and being nice again.

I also like reading the posts (generic)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UnsecureMistress

• Homer

• Kira

• Bizarro

This is the nicest, most well put together forum I've ever been a part of. The people are great! The topics covered are what drew me to this forum and partly what keeps me here. Overall, my stay here has been great! I plan on sticking around for quite awhile. grin2.gif

The parts of the forum I like are:

General Off Topic

Space Tech, Universe

Mysteries of mind

News

Ghosts

UFO's

Cryptozoology

Metaphysics

I like all the different personalities on here, I find several of the posts to be more interesting than the topics themselves.

it has to be the people for me i guess, that and the goverment conspiracy forum.

and all those lovely avatars.

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

I haven't really had time to search around alot.. so i dunno :S

Thanks for that post UM. Be sure to post whenever you don't actually have a particular opinion about the thread. It makes it so much more interesting.

(Gentle jibe, nothing more grin2.gif )

Having said that, I suppose I should admit that Ghosts and the Paranormal is my favourite section. And reading about how every kid on summer holidays from school has been abducted eight or nine times by aliens. Yes U******101, I mean YOU.

And reading about every kid on summer holidays from school had been abducted eight or nine times by aliens.

It is odd how once school starts up, the abductions stop, and the 'train of ghosts' stop floating from one room to the other while the witness sleeps in their parent's bed.

The people would have to be another thing i like about this forum, all are friendly and above all chatty, excelent.

The best forum topics out of the ones I picked earlier is the Ghosts and Paranormal one, but I am more interested in Forteana, which thankfully covers all the topics in this forum.

I like all you guys.... grin2.gif

like Al said everyone is friendly, you are all interesting too.

I like the jokes puzzles and humor

Off topic Discussion

News pages

Cryptozoology

ghosts

My favorite part is discussions on space related topics and discussions about ancient civilizations. Of course, this great group of people keep it all interesting original.gif

I'm pretty much with Homer there, plus the ghosts stuff, anything to do with time etc

wink2.gif My favourite part of the Forum, The People... I like all the subjects and read them with great interest esp when I have little or no knowledge of it, makes for some great reading.. original.gif

I think my fav part is making threads and having them deleted sad.gif

not crying.gif

UnsecureMistress Posted on Aug 9 2003, 06:55 PM

I think my fav part is making threads and having them deleted  not 

Now if that was a dig at me.....? Fine but I did explain in my IM to you, which you did read, to say why I deleted that particular thread. If you didn't I will copy it for you to read here:

Hello,

just like to point out that the theard you started about Cheese is pretty pointless, and I'm going to delete it. Please if you are bored try and think and something a bit more constructive.

Thanks.

All I can say it was pretty pointless. And considering that was the only post or thread I have deleted from you I'd say I was being pretty fair huh.gif

youre absolutely right, Homer laugh.gif

the thing is you only post like 10 a day at the most, so they never really irritate. that's what i try to do with my pointless posts as well. more than 10 or so and they really irritate people. 100 pointless posts in one day is really annoying.

laugh.gif I think that's not what Homer meant, really... laugh.gif

who has time for 100 pointless posts in a day? You'd think that many, she'd stumble upon something insightful.

grin2.gif Hi Everyone!!!!!

My favorite part of the forum is reading post that make sense and help to learn more about the people here and new things... so there is very little I did not like.

**but it seems this weekend I did miss a bit ** wink2.gif