Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.S. Judge rules Iran responsible for 9/11.

Baz Dane

U.S. District Judge George Daniels should change his name to Jeff Daniels perhaps?

He's gone from Dumb to Dumber IMO.

On Wednesday March 09, 2016 Judge Daniels ruled that Iran is to pay $10 Billion+ in damages resulting from the 9/11 attacks.

The 9/11 "Official" narrative just keeps getting more and more messed up.

I suppose when you lie on a massive scale to begin with, it catches up over time.

Judge Daniels is the same Judge who dismissed Saudi Arabia from the lawsuit from the 9/11 victims' families a few years ago on the grounds of Sovereign Immunity.

Then, it went to the U.S. Supreme Court and 3 judges(I believe it was 3 on memory) overturned his ruling and reinstated Saudi Arabia as a defendant.

Of course the U.S. law allows for Judge Daniels to still preside over the case, even though 3 Supreme Court Judges ruled against him... IMO, when that happens, the original Judge in a case should be replaced before resuming.

So naturally, just a few months ago, Judge Daniels ruled to again drop Saudi Arabia as a defendant, this time citing that the plaintiffs, the 9/11 victims' families, did not provide enough evidence of Saudi complicity in the attacks.

This despite the huge and overwhelming evidence entered that was drawn upon from hundreds of investigators, lawyers, journalists, F.B.I., C.I.A., D.O.J. and a whole host of other alphabet-government-agencies, plus basic history itself... ALL vetted thoroughly by a huge team of lawyers.

At any rate, Judge Daniels dismissed Saudi Arabia... again... and NOW has just ordered IRAN to pay $Billions of dollars in damages for the 9/11 attacks.

WTF???

I know eh?

This is a tricky situation as well too I must say.

The headline in this article from "MintPressNews" sums up the gist of the latest ruling pretty much...

"U.S. Judge Orders Iran To Pay $10 Billion Fine Because It Didn’t Prove It Wasn’t Behind 9/11 Attacks"

https://www.mintpressnews.com/u-s-judge-orders-iran-pay-10-billion-fine-didnt-prove-wasnt-behind-911-attacks/214672/

Where is the U.S. Mainstream Media???

I Googled "Iran 9/11" and clicked on "News", refine the search to the "Last Week", and I get this list of news stories on the matter...

"9/11 was 'down to IRAN': Shock court verdict places blame for world's worst terror attack"

Express.co.uk

US created monster of al-Qaeda, yet believes Iran supported 9/11 terrorists

Iran ordered to pay $10.5 billion for 9/11 by US judge

RT

US Court Fines Iran 10.5 Billion Dollars for Backing 9/11 Terrorist Attackers

Asharq Alawsat

US becomes laughing stock by blaming Iran for 9/11: Pundit

NY judge acquits KSA in 9/11 case, rules against Iran

Press TV

US court orders Iran to pay $10.5B for alleged 9/11 role

Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Judge Orders Iran To Pay For 9/11 Without Proof (Video)

Opposing Views

Where is CNN on this story??? Or ABC News, or NBC News... and so on???

The MSM didn't get the scoop on this???

Or do they just not want to touch it?

:huh:

Whatever the case, I find Judge Daniels' actions to be rather dubious and contradictory to say the least. I wonder who's pocket he's in.

- "U.S. District Judge George Daniels issued a default judgment on Wednesday, March 9, 2016, ordering Iran to pay $7.5 billion to the estates and families of the people killed in the tragic 9/11 incident. The total of $7.5 billion includes $2 million to the estates of each of the victims for the pain and suffering endured by their relatives and $6.88 million in punitive damages, according to Bloomberg."

- "Daniels issued the default judgment after Iran failed to respond to the court summons to defend itself against allegations that the country was liable for damages because it helped the 9/11 terrorists."

http://www.inquisitr.com/2877468/u-s-judge-orders-iran-to-pay-10-5-billion-to-911-victims-and-insurers/

- "The basis of the order is that it was a default judgement—Iran did not appear in court to contest the preposterous charges filed years ago, and a top Iranian official today told RT that Iran never knew about the case."

http://www.larouchepub.com/pr/2016/160311_fraud_on_iran.html

This isn't the first time Judge Daniels has accused Iran of being responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

Back in 2011, Judge Daniels first made the ruling that Iran was behind 9/11.

On December 22, 2011...

- "U.S. District Judge George B. Daniels ruled yesterday that Iran and Hezbollah materially and directly supported al Qaeda in the September 11, 2001 attacks and are legally responsible for damages to hundreds of family members of 9/11 victims who are plaintiffs in the case."

http://iran911case.com/

There's a bunch of allegations listed in that article and ruling from 2011 and I'm surprised that material hasn't been more well publicised. But then again, look at how well the MSM has covered the latest ruling against Iran. There's some strange behaviour, or lack of, from the MSM on this subject. This IS huge 9/11 news afterall.

I said it gets tricky because the "evidence" they use includes material from the 9/11 Commission(which has it's own flaws to be sure) but one of the things mentioned in the 9/11 Commission is this...

- "For example, Iranian border inspectors would be told not to place telltale stamps in the passports of these travellers. Such arrangements were particularly beneficial to Saudi members of Al Qaida."

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/sept11/911Report.pdf

(page 240 of the 9/11 Commission)

I seem to recall at the time, reports of fighters/jihadists, etc being allowed to travel from Iraq, Saudi Arabia and elsewhere, through Iran to fight the U.S. in Afghanistan when they first invaded after 9/11. I think, if I remember correctly, they would travel through southern Iran, into Pakistan, then on into Afghanistan.

If that was true during the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan, then it's not too hard to imagine it being done in the months before 9/11.

Now it gets really interesting... From the 2011 ruling from Judge Daniels...

- "Three Iranian defectors who were operatives of MOIS and the IRGC. Witness X, whose dramatic testimony was previously filed under seal, was revealed to be Abolghasem Mesbahi, a former MOIS operative in charge of Iran's espionage operations in Western Europe..."

- "Judge Daniels also credited Mesbahi's testimony..."

- "Included among Judge Daniels' findings in Havlish are the following:"

- "Abolghasem Mesbahi testified he was part of an IRGC-MOIS task force that designed contingency plans for unconventional warfare against the U.S., code-named "Shaitan dar Atash" ("Satan in Flames") which included crashing hijacked passenger airliners into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and the White House. During the weeks before 9/11, Mesbahi received three coded messages from a source inside Iran's government indicating that the Shaitan dar Atash plan had been activated."

http://iran911case.com/

(same as link above... my underline)

Remember, that was from 2011.

Judge Daniels' current ruling that Iran pay Billions for 9/11, is from a couple days ago.

SO IRAN WAS BEHIND 9/11???

If so, what's with Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and the others at Guantonmo Bay then???

Something is really wrong here. Just as something has been really wrong about 9/11 all along. I've covered a lot of that in the 28-Pages thread here at UM, but this just takes the cake now.

The thing is... Perhaps Iran did indeed play a role in 9/11, in helping and letting some of the hijackers travel through Iran and not stamp the passports, which would have disqualified the hijackers from entering the U.S. when they later did.

I've not seen the proof that this is the case and there is absolutely no court case or Congressional inquiry that has proven such. The 9/11 Commission recommended futher investigation... which of course never happened.

But Judge Daniels is so willing to dismiss Saudi Arabia, despite overwhelming evidence they financially supported the hijackers... Even the Saudi royal family has aknowleged that money went from them to the hijackers(unknowingly of course)... and yet he has stamped "GUILTY", all over Iran with his gavel, all based on the exact same kind of evidence that he cleared Saudi Arabia with.

First it was Sovereign Immunity for Saudi Arabia, but that doesn't apply to Iran?

Then, he dismissed Saudi Arabia citing lack of evidence, but like i said, he uses the same kind of "evidence" to convict Iran. "Evidence" in the form of unproven testimony mostly, but documents, investigations etc as well... similar to the "evidence" against Saudi Arabia... just not nearly as much.

I can admit and accept that the "unproven evidence" would be found to be correct and fact, if it were to be investigated properly and honestly... just as must as the evidence against Saudi Arabia would be(and mostly has been).

Perhaps Iran did play a small role in facillitating some of the 9/11 hijackers travelling through Iran?

So did Omar al-Bayoumi and Osama Basnan... but they were let go back to Saudi Arabia.

Why is Judge Daniels so keen on protecting Saudi Arabia, but so quick to point the finger at Iran is something I wonder. I can commend him if it turns out to be true that Iran did indeed lend a helping hand to some of the 9/11 hijackers, but his repeated decisions to completely dismiss Saudi Arabia, despite the huge amounts of similar type evidence that he accepts in condemning Iran, turns my stomach.

And he using information from a defector who is saying that Iran did 9/11 under operation "Shaitan dar Atash"???

That worked out really well with Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janabi(aka "Curveball"), the defector who lied to the U.S. to help launch the Iraq invasion. :cry:

So again... If Iran was behind 9/11, as Judge Daniels seems to insist... and it was done under operation "Shaitan dar Atash", then why have they been holding and torturing KSM and the rest for all these years at Guantonamo Bay???

Also, where is the Mainstream Media in this historic ruling??? Why are they so absent from this???

What a mess!

• Like 4

OOHHH it's Iran this week is it.

I fully expect to be told it was North Korea next month.

• Like 4

Why is Judge Daniels so keen on protecting Saudi Arabia, but so quick to point the finger at Iran is something I wonder. I can commend him if it turns out to be true that Iran did indeed lend a helping hand to some of the 9/11 hijackers, but his repeated decisions to completely dismiss Saudi Arabia, despite the huge amounts of similar type evidence that he accepts in condemning Iran, turns my stomach.

Saudi Arabia spends billions buying from the American Military Industrial Complex, and that group - who really run the US - will never let Saudi Arabia be put on the hook for anything so as to protect their own intere$t$.

• Like 5

Well ... he IS the judge , for better or worse ...

This helps support the narratie of Iran being the enemy, so we can attack them, even though radical Sunni Saudi Arabia is clearly the actual main sponsor of what happened. When Saudi Arabia and Turkey get called out for being THE main sponsors of terrorism and not ALLIES, THEN we can start to actually make progress in the Middle East. This pure fabriction by this judge does nothing but add one more beat to the war drum that our politicians are frothing at the mouth about.

• Like 5

ANd so many wonders why the bigger part of the world finds it Oh so very hard to trust the US of A ~

~

• Like 4

This helps support the narratie of Iran being the enemy, so we can attack them, even though radical Sunni Saudi Arabia is clearly the actual main sponsor of what happened. When Saudi Arabia and Turkey get called out for being THE main sponsors of terrorism and not ALLIES, THEN we can start to actually make progress in the Middle East. This pure fabriction by this judge does nothing but add one more beat to the war drum that our politicians are frothing at the mouth about.

Fact of the matter is, Saudi charities, not the Saudi government, are responsible for allowing their funds to be used to finance terrorism, and I might add that al-Qaeda has had its hand in charity cookie jars.

Edited by skyeagle409

What a mess!

Now, it's Iran, after it was claimed that Bush was responsible, and then it was the CIA (false flag), Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq. Who's next on the list? Turkey?!

• Like 2

Crackpot judge issues crackpot judgment. Yawn.

Also, when exactly was it that the US District Court was given worldwide jurisdiction? I suspect the other 95% of the world might have noticed that.

• Like 1

THe point is this 'Judge' just armed the lot of nut jobs with a Court Verdict they can flash and wave at anyone who stands in the way of all things Anti Iran and Denouncing Iranian ~

• Like 2

Saudi charities do not control the government's actions and they do not control the movement of arms and supplying of resources to ISIS. It is very much Saudi Arabia. Maybe these charities are involved, but they are not funneling money, guns and vehicles and provide escape avenues and sanctuary for ISIS.

• Like 1

Saudi "charities" are run by the Saudi government and are part of the government...

- "In 1994, Saudi Arabia issued a royal decree banning the collection of money in the Kingdom for charitable causes without official permission. Pursuant to High Order No. 296/8, King and Prime Minister Fahd bin Abd al-Aziz Al Saud ("King Fahd") set up a Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs [...] This council was established to control charity financing and distribution of donations to eligible Muslim groups."

- "According to intelligence experts and officials of the United States Government, Saudi Arabia has channeled millions of dollars to al Qaeda. These funds are directed to al Qaeda through various Saudi-based "charities" which, as described above, are under the Saudi Arabian government's effective control. Such charities include, but are not limited to, the Muslim World League, al-Haramain Islamic Foundation, International Islamic Relief Organization (IIRO), Benevolence International Foundation, Blessed Relief (Muwafaq) Foundation, Rabita Trust, SAAR Foundation, Safa Trust, International Institute for Islamic Thought (niT), Sanabel AlKheer, Inc. a/k/a The Sanabel, Inc., and World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY)."

http://www.ambushlaw.com/documents/O'Neill_Kingdom_Saudi_Arabia.pdf

We can have a closer look at the individual charities and see that they operate under official Saudi government control here...

- "The Saudi-government da’awa organizations that worked most closely with al Qaeda in the years preceding the September 11th attacks, and whose support was most critical in the success of those attacks, include the IIRO, MWL, SHC, SJRC, SRC, WAMY, al Haramain Islamic Foundation (al Haramain), al Haramain al Masjil al Aqsa, and Rabita Trust."

- "The MWL is a controlled agent and alter-ego of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Kingdom controls and directs MWL operations, appoints and terminates MWL personnel, provides the MWL with virtually all of its funding..."

- "Senior officials of the MWL have expressly acknowledged that the MWL and its subsidiary bodies are agents and alter-egos of the Saudi government."

- "The International Islamic Relief Organization (“IIRO”) is a subsidiary body of the Muslim World League (“MWL”), with offices throughout the globe."

- "Senior officials of the IIRO have expressly acknowledged that the IIRO and the other subsidiary bodies of the MWL are agencies, instrumentalities and organs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia."

- "The World Assembly of Muslim Youth (“WAMY”) is also a subsidiary of the MWL."

- "Like the MWL and IIRO, WAMY is a controlled agent and alter-ego of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia."

- "In addition, WAMY’s leadership is dominated by high ranking officials of the Kingdom. For example, Dr. Maneh el Johani simultaneously served as both the Secretary General of WAMY and a member of the Kingdom’s Shura Council. While head of the Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Saleh bin Abdul Aziz al Sheikh also served as a chairman of WAMY and al Haramain Islamic Foundation."

The list goes on and on...

- "Al Haramain is an agent and alter-ego of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Kingdom controls and directs al Haramain operations, appoints and terminates al Haramain personnel..."

- "Al Haramain officials have acknowledged that their operations are under the control and direction of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia."

http://amlawdaily.typepad.com/911amendedcomplaint.pdf

There is no distinction between the Saudi "charities" and the Saudi Government. They are one in the same.

Look at the current King of Saudi Arabia... King Salman.

In 1993 Salman started the Saudi High Commission and put $120 million of his own money towards the "charity" Third World Relief Agency(TWRA), which was an Al Qaeda front.

After the 9/11 attacks, there was a raid on the Saudi High Commission offices in Sarajevo, and they found...

- "before-and-after photographs of the World Trade Center, US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, and the USS Cole; maps of government buildings in Washington; materials for forging US State Department badges; files on the use of crop duster aircraft; and anti-Semitic and anti-American material geared toward children."

In other words, they found a treasure trove of Al Qaeda intelligence and "trophies" from 9/11 and the decade leading up to it.

Good... ahem... "Charity". :tu:

Also stated on the page is...

- "Among six Algerians who would later be incarcerated at the Camp X-Ray detention center at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba for plotting an attack on the US embassy in Sarajevo were two employees of the Commission, including a cell member who was in telephone contact with Osama bin Laden aid and al Qaeda operational commander Abu Zubaydah."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_High_Commission_for_Relief_of_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

I guess that was all Iran's doing as well? :whistle:

• Like 4

Of course it was Iran's doing. We're itching to get our next big d-ck fight civil war in the Middle East started. So Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Shiite factions in Iraq, and Hezbollah. That's who attacked us on 9/11 this time.

• Like 3

Saudi charities do not control the government's actions and they do not control the movement of arms and supplying of resources to ISIS. It is very much Saudi Arabia. Maybe these charities are involved, but they are not funneling money, guns and vehicles and provide escape avenues and sanctuary for ISIS.

One the contrary, let's take another look at the picture.

Al Qaeda’s Financing: Sources, Movement, Uses Where did al Qaeda get its money?

Al Qaeda relied on fund-raising before 9/11 to a greater extent than thought at the time. Bin Ladin did not have large sums of inherited money or extensive business resources. Rather, it appears that al Qaeda lived essentially hand to mouth.

A group of financial facilitators generated the funds; they may have received money from a spectrum of donors, charities, and mosques, with only some knowing the ultimate destination of their money. The CIA estimates that it cost al Qaeda about $30 million per year to sustain its activities before 9/11, an amount raised almost entirely through donations.

Al Qaeda depended on fund-raising to support itself. It appears that al Qaeda relied heavily on a core of financial facilitators who raised money from a variety of donors and other fund-raisers. Those donors were primarily in the Gulf countries, especially Saudi Arabia. Some individual donors knew of the ultimate destination of their donations, and others did not; they were approached by facilitators, fund-raisers, and employees of corrupted charities, particularly during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.

The financial facilitators also appeared to rely heavily on imams at mosques, who diverted zakat donations to the facilitators and encouraged support of radical Islamic causes. Al Qaeda fund-raising was largely cyclical, with the bulk of the money coming in during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.

Charities

Al Qaeda’s charities’ strategy before 9/11 had two prongs. In some instances, al Qaeda penetrated specific foreign branch offices of large, internationally recognized charities. In many cases, lax oversight and the charities’ own ineffective financial controls, particularly over transactions in remote regions of the world, made it easy for al Qaeda operatives to divert money from charitable uses.

These large international Gulf charities donated money to end recipients, usually smaller in-country charities, whose employees may have siphoned off money for al Qaeda. In the second class of cases, entire charities from the top down may have known of and even participated in the funneling of money to al Qaeda. In those cases, al Qaeda operatives had control over the entire organization,including access to bank accounts.

Much has been made of the role of charities, particularly Saudi charities, in terrorist financing. A little context is necessary here. Charitable giving, known as zakat, is one of the five pillars of Islamic faith. It is broader and more pervasive than Western ideas of charity, in that it also functions as a form of income tax, educational assistance, foreign aid, and political influence. The Western notion of the separation of civic and religious duty does not exist in Islamic cultures. The Saudi government has declared that the Koran and the Sunna (tradition) of Muhammad are the country’s constitution, and the clergy within Saudi Arabia wield enormous influence over the cultural and social life of the country.

Funding charitable works is ingrained into Saudi Arabia’s culture, and Saudi zakat has long provided much-needed humanitarian relief in the Islamic world. In addition, a major goal of Saudi charities is to spread Wahhabi beliefs and culture throughout the world. Thus Saudi efforts have funded mosques and schools in other parts of the world, including Pakistan, Central Asia, Europe, and even the United States. In some poor areas these schools alone provide education; and even in affluent countries, Saudi-funded Wahhabi schools are often the only Islamic schools available.

http://www.9-11commi...n_Monograph.pdf

Edited by skyeagle409

SO IRAN WAS BEHIND 9/11???

If so, what's with Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and the others at Guantonmo Bay then???

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is the uncle of Ramzi Yousef, the terrorist who bombed WTC 1 in 1993 and the same terrorist who had bombed an airliner as a test to bomb a number of American airliners out of the sky, a plot known as the "Bojinka Plot," which was broken up in the Philippines. It was also revealed the plot involved flying an aircraft into CIA headquarters.

I guess that debunks claims the CIA and al-Qaeda were on friendly terms who worked together to plan the 9/11 attack. Never mind that Osama bin Laden, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and al-Qaeda had already admitted their responsibility for the 9/11 attack.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is the uncle of Ramzi Yousef, the terrorist who bombed WTC 1 in 1993 and the same terrorist who had bombed an airliner as a test to bomb a number of American airliners out of the sky, a plot known as the "Bojinka Plot," which was broken up in the Philippines. It was also revealed the plot involved flying an aircraft into CIA headquarters.

I guess that debunks claims the CIA and al-Qaeda were on friendly terms who worked together to plan the 9/11 attack. Never mind that Osama bin Laden, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and al-Qaeda had already admitted their responsibility for the 9/11 attack.

So you agree with the judge sky? Iran committed 9/11? A yes or no will do.

Why is Judge Daniels so keen on protecting Saudi Arabia, but so quick to point the finger at Iran is something I wonder.

call me suspicious but I think it is all linked to what's happening in Syria --- :)

and secret long term plans to help give the Middle East to Saudi led Sunni Islamists -

thereby weakening Iranian and Russian influence in the region -

and because the US economy is all tied up with Saudi Arabia somehow... (petrodollar?)

the 2011 ruling by the Judge must have been the first shot across the bow anticipating the huge task ahead to topple Assad -

and now it's being brought up again because the secret plans and plotting aren't succeeding (yet)

I see Judge George B Daniels was .........

https://en.wikipedia...orge_B._Daniels

nominated by President Bill Clinton on August 5, 1999 to a seat on the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, vacated byRobert P. Patterson, Jr.. He was confirmed by the United States Senate on February 24, 2000, and received his commission on March 9, 2000

perhaps this latest move is connected with Hilary Clinton becoming the next President (just pipping Trump to the post) and an attack on Iran that would escalate the Syrian war and stretch the Russian military - the US seems absolutely determined to oust Assad no matter what -

like Hussein and Gadaffi before him --

:wacko:

Edited by bee

This is beyond absurd. There are a SMALL handful of states that are significant Shia powers, either official or as a large part of their makeup, and Hezbollah is focused EXCLUSIVELY on Israel. Saudi Arabia has been at war with Yemen and losing ships and planes to them to try to keep a foothold for ISIS, backs the Syrian Rebels, which are an arm of ISIS and freely trade and ally with them, which the Russians know and is why they're there, and Turkey continues to bomb the Kurds, a secular group in Turkey and Syria that have ALWAYS been anti-terrorist and were the same group gassed by Saddam Hussein in Gulf War I. America has GOT to get its head out of its ass and back the RIGHT people if we want anything to change or for us to be able to withdraw from this quagmire Bush put us in.

This is beyond absurd. There are a SMALL handful of states that are significant Shia powers, either official or as a large part of their makeup, and Hezbollah is focused EXCLUSIVELY on Israel. Saudi Arabia has been at war with Yemen and losing ships and planes to them to try to keep a foothold for ISIS, backs the Syrian Rebels, which are an arm of ISIS and freely trade and ally with them, which the Russians know and is why they're there, and Turkey continues to bomb the Kurds, a secular group in Turkey and Syria that have ALWAYS been anti-terrorist and were the same group gassed by Saddam Hussein in Gulf War I. America has GOT to get its head out of its ass and back the RIGHT people if we want anything to change or for us to be able to withdraw from this quagmire Bush put us in.

I's also pretty sick that the 9/11 dead and bereaved are being shamelessly used and disrespected to help Saudi Arabia ----

when the families want Saudi Arabian involvement brought up in a court hearing - but Judge Daniels has persistently disallowed that -

• Like 2

I wonder if the Bin Laden estate has a case now to sue for wrongful death ?

~

The entire case is a bust until all documents, tapes, and hidden operations are exposed. How can we hold anyone accountable without that evidence? That is grounds to start a war. We could inadvertently go to war with the wrong people. We should not condone that.

• Like 2

So you agree with the judge sky? Iran committed 9/11? A yes or no will do.

No.

A person only has to look at the number of warnings prior to 9/11 that were flowing in from around the world; warnings that pointed their fingers directly at Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda. The International warnings also explain why Osama bin Laden, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and al-Qaeda later admitted that they were responsible for 9/11, not to mention the fact that al-Qaeda released its martyr videos of the 9/11 hijackers.

Even though Iran had allowed some 9/11 hijackers to cross its borders, 9/11 was the work of al-Qaeda, not Iran. In addition, if Iran had been directly responsible for 9/11, things would be much different in Iran today and let's not forget that even the Taliban had warned the United States that Osama bin Laden was planning to conduct a massive attack on the United States prior to 9/11.