Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 16 votes

Was Vincent van Gogh Jack the Ripper ?

vincent van gogh jack the ripper serial killers true crime case solved

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
325 replies to this topic

#316    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Docking station

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:08 AM

Who cares about the law? Ok, maybe you do, but I'd like see whether or not this guy actually did it. Astrology can't bring definite proof (not unless you're extremely fluent in the predictive astrology, I'm not at that kind). Why do you twist my words? I never said I didn't want it discussed, just to take it elsewhere because it takes a lot of space to discuss it's validity. You can do it here if you want too, but I wont throw the first stone about that in here, to respect the original topic. Astrology can bring substantial evidence, one that can't be used in court nor one that's definite, and apparently not also something everyone can accept, but it doesn't really need your acceptance in particular to work.

How about we get back to Van Goch, or you bring something else than just your opinion about astrology if you still wanna have a go?

I'll be gone.

#317    rashore

rashore

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,568 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:47 PM

Folks, it does not matter what we argue about in this thread. IMO, Mr. Larner is just using the UM site as advertising for his book. He is using Casebook the same way too, with the same results we are having- all the same little tidbits, ignoring all questions that don't have to do with those tidbits. And some of the folks on Casebook have noticed our UM thread and that it's the same dead end as their thread. He's been using these sites to demonstrate interest in his book, and has been doing so for a while now. Every time a goodly amount of views tallies up, he advertises it on his blog. He dropped the same thing on a bunch of other forums too, but those didn't bite as much as UM and Casebook did.
Here's the link to his news page where he lists his tallies.. http://vincentaliasj...gh_ripper_news/

Even though I think the theory is hogwash, it is kind of interesting what all he's pulling together. I wouldn't have a problem with it if it was under writers hangout as a self-promoting writer should.

#318    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,189 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:55 PM

You're absolutely right. Myself and many other posters have pointed this many times before.

No-one needs to get upset or annoyed about this topic and hopefully, rashore, posters will follow your link.

He's promoting a book. The more people reply, the more publicity he gets.

I think Dale Lerner is doing extremly well in the publicity department.

#319    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,189 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:56 PM

View PostMikko-kun, on 01 April 2013 - 10:08 AM, said:

Who cares about the law? Ok, maybe you do, but I'd like see whether or not this guy actually did it. Astrology can't bring definite proof (not unless you're extremely fluent in the predictive astrology, I'm not at that kind). Why do you twist my words? I never said I didn't want it discussed, just to take it elsewhere because it takes a lot of space to discuss it's validity. You can do it here if you want too, but I wont throw the first stone about that in here, to respect the original topic. Astrology can bring substantial evidence, one that can't be used in court nor one that's definite, and apparently not also something everyone can accept, but it doesn't really need your acceptance in particular to work.

How about we get back to Van Goch, or you bring something else than just your opinion about astrology if you still wanna have a go?

The only person you're helping here is Dale Lerner and I doubt he gives a toss about astrology. Why not start a thread yourself? :yes:

#320    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Docking station

• 1,400 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:21 PM

You're right, I wish he could had given some feedback since he seems to know alot about the subject, didn't post all that to just help his views go up. If it's like this, I guess I'll just quit. I can understand it when people dont believe in astrology and all, but what's the harm in entertairning the possibilities? I'll be here in case someone changes their mind though. Thanks mate :tu:

I'll be gone.

#321    Dale Larner

Dale Larner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:15 AM

Radio Interview Scheduled

Subject: I’m being interviewed about Van Gogh being Jack the Ripper.

Radio show: True Crime Uncensored with Burl Barer.

When: This Saturday, April 27, 5 p.m. EST.

Listen live online from link below. Full hour discussing the evidence and particulars. Tune in, then come back to Unexplained-Mysteries.com and post comments.

http://outlawcrime.com/

Posted Image

Thanks,
Dale Larner

#322    Dale Larner

Dale Larner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:19 AM

PRE-SHOW EVIDENCE REVEALED

Jack the Ripper victim hidden in Van Gogh painting!

Vincent van Gogh was Jack the Ripper!

RADIO INTERVIEW: This Saturday 5 p.m. Et. LISTEN LIVE ONLINE
SHOW: True Crime Uncensored with legendary Burl Barer.
SUBJECT: Full hour discussing details and evidence presented in my book VINCENT ALIAS JACK.
COMMENT: Return to Unexplained-Mysteries.com after the show and say what you think.

SEE THE HIDDEN IMAGES NOW

#323    Slate

Slate

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

View PostDale Larner, on 27 April 2013 - 03:19 AM, said:

PRE-SHOW EVIDENCE REVEALED

Jack the Ripper victim hidden in Van Gogh painting!

z z z z z z z snore z z z z z z  
:sm

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

#324    Dale Larner

Dale Larner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:07 PM

My April 27 interview with Burl Barer at True Crime Uncensored is now available. Mattt Alan, Howard Lapides, and Mark Boyer were also in attendance in this madhouse of fun and fascination. Great time! Full hour.

Lots of excellent questions, and excellent answers—Ha! Have a listen and then return to Unexplained-Mysteries.com and say what you think.

Posted Image

#325    Dale Larner

Dale Larner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:48 AM

Can you see the hidden face?

Van Gogh hid images in his paintings.

They relate to Jack the Ripper.

Vincent van Gogh was Jack the Ripper!

The book. VINCENT ALIAS JACK, is not yet available, but you can see some of the hidden images revealed on the book website.
www.VincentAliasJack.com

Posted Image

#326    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,840 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:52 PM

Unfortunately this thread isn't so much about the premise of Van Gogh being Jack the Ripper any more as it is about promoting a book.

As such this would really come under:

1a. Advertising: Do not use the forum to advertise a product, site or service.

Closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users