Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

NSA and Disney Drone Cartoon Grooms Children

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#1    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,884 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

NSA and Disney Drone Cartoon Grooms Children for Total Big Brother

We’re sure that when adults glance over to see what their children are watching on TV or on the internet, they are not playing very close attention to the hard-core propaganda messaging baked into the productions.

21WIRE has already covered one of the NSA’s in-house child and student indoctrination programs entitled, ‘Crypto Kids’, designed to groom children by promoting skill sets for careers in domestic surveillance and spying trade craft. The level of sophistication is fairly average in Crypto Kids, centering more around game formats that explore symbology, identifying out layers, and code-breaking exercises.

Watch this entire jaw dropping video. It speaks for itself.

Everyone should come away from this experience with a sense that there is absolutely no hope for humanity, as long as DARPA, NSA and the U.S. Gov’t take our tax dollars and pay Disney to infiltrate the minds of future generations.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#2    stereologist

stereologist

Alien Abducter

• 5,448 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:56 PM

Not jawdropping. Not horrifying. I just don't agree.

Odd things in the video. The bear wore a watch. Obviously, watch manufacturers paid for this to be included in the video.

#3    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

They knew too much about flying saucers!

• 27,142 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:56 PM

That's a kind of twisted genius in a way. Don't worry, the NSA is making sure that you have fastened your seatbelt!

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#4    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 15,125 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:22 PM

Holy smokes!  This is disturbing.

stereologist, if you can't see that the purpose of this program is to make children believe that it's a good thing to be watched over by robot cameras and satelites you're blind.*snip*

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 31 January 2014 - 07:45 PM.
comment removed, please avoid name calling someone as a disinfo agent, it leads to nothing but disruption so is considered a form of flame-bating

#5    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:32 PM

Well, I see nothing wrong with this, all it's doing is taking pictures of plants and children... wait... children?

No NSA noooooooo

I think my favorite thing from the site is this:
Posted Image
'Hey kids! We're listening day and night! No need to worry!'

Gotta love the creeper grin.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#6    stereologist

stereologist

Alien Abducter

• 5,448 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:45 PM

View PostOverSword, on 30 January 2014 - 06:22 PM, said:

Holy smokes!  This is disturbing.

stereologist, if you can't see that the purpose of this program is to make children believe that it's a good thing to be watched over by robot cameras and satelites you're blind. *snip*

I don't see that because I am not a wacko type of person. The purpose of the show is to entertain kids. It has such horrors in it as talking animals and a lady bug drone that tries to help kids be safe. That is really scary. Having kids thinking about safety is something that simply should not be tolerated. (hint: Sarcasm to those that use the word disinfo agent)

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 31 January 2014 - 07:44 PM.
updating quote

#7    stereologist

stereologist

Alien Abducter

• 5,448 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:48 PM

This is about the same intellectual level as people claiming that the purple teletubby was promoting homosexuality.

#8    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:53 PM

View Poststereologist, on 30 January 2014 - 06:48 PM, said:

This is about the same intellectual level as people claiming that the purple teletubby was promoting homosexuality.
There's a difference between a character running around with a purse and a robot ladybug actively watching children in the safety of their own home and then sending those messages to the satellites and calling in the bear team.

The differences, the teletubby wasn't going 'oh hey homosexuality!', this cartoon IS saying 'hey! surveillance of everyone keeps you safe!'

Edited by Hasina, 30 January 2014 - 06:54 PM.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#9    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,625 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:54 PM

Is NSA trying to recruit in other countries too? Special Agent Oso plays in multiple countries.

#10    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 15,125 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:06 PM

snip

Edited by OverSword, 30 January 2014 - 07:18 PM.

#11    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

They knew too much about flying saucers!

• 27,142 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:09 PM

View Poststereologist, on 30 January 2014 - 06:45 PM, said:

I don't see that because I am not a wacko type of person. The purpose of the show is to entertain kids. It has such horrors in it as talking animals and a lady bug drone that tries to help kids be safe. That is really scary. Having kids thinking about safety is something that simply should not be tolerated. (hint: Sarcasm to those that use the word disinfo agent)
that's the whole point though. As you know, i don't hold much with the more imaginative end of the conspiracy spectrum, but what this is effectively is encouraging acceptance that the Authorities in whatever form are monitoring everything you do, and some central intelligence gathering organisation is monitoring this and will take pro-active steps to "help" you if you don't do what the Authorities say you should.

View Postrashore, on 30 January 2014 - 06:54 PM, said:

Is NSA trying to recruit in other countries too? Special Agent Oso plays in multiple countries.
well, i don't know about recruiting, but they certainly seem to be active in lots of countries ...

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#12    HollyDolly

HollyDolly

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:16 PM

Really got to agree with Colonel Rhubarb on this.It is a weird show and clearly indocrenating kids into the drone culture. Next thing you know they will be telling kids to spy on your neighbors and parents as i understand the Hitler Youth were supposedly instructed to do.
We are already living Orwell's 1984 and it's getting more evident all the time.

#13    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,884 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:21 PM

I can't believe people want to be blind to this.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#14    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 15,125 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:21 PM

View Poststereologist, on 30 January 2014 - 06:45 PM, said:

Yeah because what makes us safe are robots flying around watching everything we do.  Not the police or firemen.  Drones and satelites.  Stupid.

#15    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

Human perception is easily manipulated, and that can be seen on nearly any episode of Brain Games on History or NatGeo.

Propaganda is conducted 24/7 since the advent of the television, and that trend has accelerated in the last few decades.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users