Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not Sure What To Do...

_Only

I'm wondering if someone could help me out, and at the same time I could test some of your abilities.

I can do something some might consider cool, and some might hate. Well, I think it's horrible and it's caused me a lot of problems. I'm 24 and for the last maybe 4 years I've experienced a lot of things I have no idea how to explain. It really makes me question how this world and reality really work. I've been able to somewhat get over a lot of it in a wierd way, but this one thing is getting really hard to deal with.

I was wondering if anyone knows what I'm dealing with, and some ways I could deal with it. Thanks.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Only

• Lady Amethyst

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

10/23/83

You can do it, I won't tell ;)

The question is, why are doing something you find horrible? I can't read or interprate things like that apart from dream reading. However I'll give you some skeptical advice and that is to wean yourself off from your habits. If you can't then you need help outside this forum. Also everyone really experience things we can't explain. To do so wouldn't make life a mystery. You just want to find out why something's happening and it's not really linked to your "horrible" thing you do.