Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need a reading

Acul

I was just wondering if someone who was able to do readings inform me of who will fill a very important position in the next few weeks/months....someone, who I consider my friend, has decided to leave that position and I was wondering who would be filling it. Trying not to get too specific but if you need more facts I can pm them to you.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Acul

• WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

• Elite

• puridalan

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering if someone who was able to do readings inform me of who will fill a very important position in the next few weeks/months....someone, who I consider my friend, has decided to leave that position and I was wondering who would be filling it. Trying not to get too specific but if you need more facts I can pm them to you.

Dont count your chickens that its you.....

I know it will defintely not be me.................I was wondering just who would fill it.

The position shall be filled by a man BY THE NAME OF CARL!

and if no one has that name then its someone else with a c name ;)

It is a male

Do you know of anyone of this description

Sort of nerdy, has glasses, a bit overweight, wears brown lofers..I think that's what you call them, has this shirt with a pocket in it that is red/white criss cross if that's the word I am looking for, keeps a blue pen in his upper chest pocket, does it also have a golden emblem on the shirt as well, along with brown weaved brown buckle hes worn before, he's middle age, sort of balding, em brownish hair..but has a weird tint in it that's not really brown...golden..mix

anywho...either that's the guy that's taking the position or is deciding who gets the position

hope that sounds remotely familiar.

Do you have a co-worker named Candice?