Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghost Biker.

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,232 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:02 AM

View Postnicholas265, on 13 July 2013 - 12:41 AM, said:

sure im just going to join a forum and post a bunch of nonsense. what plot holes, explain why you're confused.
No-one is saying you're here to post nonsense, just pointing out that many many people do in fact sign up here and post all sorts of weird and wonderful crap that confuses us regulars and others.

I'm still confused by the hundreds or thousands of accounts set up each year to post a single post, disappear and never appear again.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#17    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,821 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:05 AM

View PostJesseCuster, on 13 July 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

No-one is saying you're here to post nonsense, just pointing out that many many people do in fact sign up here and post all sorts of weird and wonderful crap that confuses us regulars and others.

I'm still confused by the hundreds or thousands of accounts set up each year to post a single post, disappear and never appear again.

They do not confuse me :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#18    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 5,412 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:18 AM

I don't know, but you and the biker need to eat more... :P

Anyway, you said your friends have experienced things in the parking lot too. Could this have influenced your observation of what happened? What have they experienced? Have they too seen a disappearing biker or similar?

Edited by QuiteContrary, 13 July 2013 - 02:19 AM.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#19    drpaxton

drpaxton

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 230 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:56 AM

I'm guessing that after the biker went under the first streetlight and into the "dark area" he made a sharp left turn giving the illusion that he just disapeared..

Edited by drpaxton, 13 July 2013 - 03:57 AM.

#20    Fstop

Fstop

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:38 AM

View Postnicholas265, on 12 July 2013 - 11:44 PM, said:

I'm probably posting too much, but last night I was standing outside, and theres a big parking lot across the street from where my apartment is. and I saw a guy on a bike, he was out pretty late.. (3am)
he went under a street light and disapearead, I dont know if it was aliens or ghosts or what but i was terrified.

So the guy AND the bike disappeared?  I have heard of guys having ghosts but do bikes have ghosts too?  thats one thing that always befuddles me about ghosts...if they are souls and all...why do they have clothes and other props?  clothes and other objects don't have souls do they?

We don’t see things as they are. We see things as we are. – Anais Nin

#21    The Nameless One

The Nameless One

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

• (\ /)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Frank The Rabbit: 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds. That is when the world will end.

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:55 AM

I wish stuff like that would happened to me. :( Why can't I see a disappearing bike man?

One night I ventured to my wooden rocking chair right outside my back porch, and I looked to the sky in the break of twilight, staring into the dark mirror of space, filled with sands of star dust, colossal supernovas and red giants, strings of wormholes and distant planets beyond my grasp. A place where tiny enigmatic hidden black holes tear through the fabric of space and time which, who knows; may lead into other dimensions and perhaps alternate realities. And as I look up at this heavens mirror which my hands can only reach so far through this looking glass, I felt an odd sensation of something looking back staring into my own eyes, staring into a whole other universe of which I new nothing about until I saw my reflection within it, and in that moment I then knew that the key which open the portal doors to parallel worlds was myself.    "The Eyes of the Universe, Chris Landrum"

#22    teanpa

teanpa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:46 PM

View PostThe Nameless One, on 13 July 2013 - 04:55 AM, said:

I wish stuff like that would happened to me. :( Why can't I see a disappearing bike man?

:no: Same here.

#23    Mythical Legend

Mythical Legend

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 204 posts

• Please...enlighten me...

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:54 AM

View Postteanpa, on 02 September 2013 - 11:46 PM, said:

:no: Same here.
Perhaps you would change your mind if it actually did.

I have seen and heard many things (with multiple witnesses) and still get goosebumps thinking about them.We all want things until we get them, such is human nature.

As far as the Ghostrider...unsure, have your camera ready next time, just be sure to keep it steady :tu:

#24    teanpa

teanpa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:06 AM

View PostMythical Legend, on 03 September 2013 - 06:54 AM, said:

Perhaps you would change your mind if it actually did.

I have seen and heard many things (with multiple witnesses) and still get goosebumps thinking about them.We all want things until we get them, such is human nature.

As far as the Ghostrider...unsure, have your camera ready next time, just be sure to keep it steady :tu:

I had paranormal experiences when I was younger. The last experience I had was about two years ago around my birthday when I was doing laundry. I, all of a sudden, felt as if something was watching me. I didn't pay much mind to it. When I began to putter around the kitchen a few minutes later, I felt this pressure from behind (as if being hugged.) It was very strange. I compare it to the sensation of a panic attack. I asked it to go away. The sensation instantly vanished.

As for actually seeing a spirit, I haven't for years.

#25    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:14 PM

This was such a great thread to necropost on.

#26    Realm

Realm

• 2,187 posts

• "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
    Albert Einstein

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:04 AM

View PostBrian Topp, on 13 July 2013 - 12:40 AM, said:

I don't know about this story. Too many plot holes.

You meant potholes right? He hit a big pothole and fell in it maybe?

Those that mistake my meekness for weakness, suddenly find themselves destroyed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users