Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vatican about alien contact

Anomalocaris

CASTEL GANDOLFO, Italy - The recent discovery of an Earth twin has boosted chances there is intelligent life on other planets. But while Pope Francis's telescope scans the starlit skies, the Vatican is skeptical of ever meeting Mr. Spock.

Vatican skeptical about close encounters of the third kind

Scientists are closer than ever to finding out the truth about life beyond Earth. Just last month, NASA excitedly discussed the potential of one exoplanet — Kepler 452b — that appears to be the most Earth-like planet ever confirmed outside of the solar system. The Vatican is also excited about the prospect of finding alien life. But it has a few things to say on the subject first.

Why the Vatican doesn’t think we’ll ever meet an alien Jesus

Edited by Anomalocaris

Its because An Alien Jesus would just Blast us all for getting it all so Messed up ! :innocent:

• Like 1

The Vatican has a huge library containing information about Ancient Alien contacts with humans in the remote past. It's about time they come forward and reveal all the secrets that they have but I doubt if the Illuminati power structure will ever alllow it. Thanks a lot, we have bits of truth here and there leaking out already http://www.exovaticana.com/

Edited by TaridD

In between my fluff posts, I've tried to take you seriously, as in not making fun of you. But you make it difficult by bringing up the Illuminati, and claiming the Vatican has a huge library about ancient aliens, but they won't release it. I've always wondered how people know what are in secrets if they're secret.

• Like 4

Leo The Truth cannot be hermetically sealed forever. Inevitably bits of it will leak here and there and the critical thinker can piece them together like a puzzle. The data I provided is one exemple.

Edited by TaridD

Leo The Truth cannot be hermetically sealed forever. Inevitably bits of it will leak here and there and the critical thinker can piece them together like a puzzle. The data I provided is one exemple.

So it's a "connect the dots" scenario. I see.

The problem with that is it's been "leaking out" for sixty years, and there still is no definite proof. How many more dots are there to connect?

• Like 1

The Vatican has a huge library containing information about Ancient Alien contacts with humans in the remote past. It's about time they come forward and reveal all the secrets that they have but I doubt if the Illuminati power structure will ever alllow it. Thanks a lot, we have bits of truth here and there leaking out already http://www.exovaticana.com/

In the link, it seemed more of a push to sell their books and DVD's to the gullible.

Are you able to supply definite proof, that the Vatican's top astronomer, Guy Consolmagno had said "Very soon the aliens will make contact".... as had been claimed by Tom Horn in your link?

Also, if the Vatican does have an array of information concerning aliens and human contact from the ancient past.

Then the secret shadow society are not doing a very good job, if this huge secret is leaking out.

Edited by Peyton.
  • Like 3

It isnt of any relevance what the Vatican state to what ever issues because the Vatican is just what it is, a company with a 2ky

history. I always wonder how high the Vatican is rated on his opinions to issues that are just and only related to pure science,

so a field where any influence by faith would delute the results in general and make them useless

And the question about Jesus 2.0 is quite superfluous as Jesus 1.0 is still unconfirmed.

• Like 2

There are said to be alien bones beneath in the catacombs... There are weird things there without that.

In the link, it seemed more of a push to sell their books and DVD's to the gullible.

Are you able to supply definite proof, that the Vatican's top astronomer, Guy Consolmagno had said "Very soon the aliens will make contact".... as had been claimed by Tom Horn in your link?

Also, if the Vatican does have an array of information concerning aliens and human contact from the ancient past.

Then the secret shadow society are not doing a very good job, if this huge secret is leaking out.

Fr. Guy Consolmagno, President of the Vatican Observatory Foundation, has said, for the record, that it is only a matter of time before alien life forms are discovered. That seems less definite and less specific than the alleged assertion about aliens contacting us 'very soon'. Link, below to article containing his remarks on this, and related issues.

http://www.christian...ove-god-126813/

Edited by bison
  • Like 1

You quite literally have nothing supporting your case for ET visitation. What you have provided is not data in support of ET visitation, it is conjecture... which is not really support.

A critical thinker, in my opinion, would not buy into such nonsensical claptrap.

Edited by nuclearwessel
  • Like 4

You have not provided any data, that is an erroneous statement right there, you have provided poor reconstructions of nonsensical hearsay heaped into one big steaming pile.

Nothing more.

And you usage of the term "critical thinking: is troublesome, as it be anything but.

• Like 3

So it's a "connect the dots" scenario. I see.

Quite frankly, I cannot see even that much effort going into the pile pf tripe. It is just pure garbage.

• Like 3

Quite frankly, I cannot see even that much effort going into the pile pf tripe. It is just pure garbage.

Well.....if you put it that way, I agree. I was just trying to be a little more....diplomatic, hoping for a sincere response. Not that I expected it to go anywhere, but what they hey.

• Like 3

Well.....if you put it that way, I agree. I was just trying to be a little more....diplomatic, hoping for a sincere response. Not that I expected it to go anywhere, but what they hey.

Sadly, this "connect the dots" scenario is a recurring theme that has been brought up at UM many times over the last 10 years and always by the same kind of people and always with the same outcome...

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 5

Yes I do have a blunt manner and tend to be straightforward in my responses, I did however once hold the same diplomacy ideal you now express, they are admirable and I applaud your efforts, I just found such to be in vain and have become jaded with respect to that hope. There are good believer posters, just very few and far between sadly. But all this coal makes those diamonds shine when they do happen upon us.

• Like 2

It's hard to be patient. However, I think when you're dealing with religious people (not all of them of course) can be worse. These fools pretend to be rude and then when you show them how wrong they are, they begin to mourn and say that you should respect their beliefs and bla bla bla, when they themselves always use God as an argument to everything, even when it has nothing to do with the discussion at all. Screw them!

Edited by Anomalocaris
  • Like 4

Why do you need the truth when you're quite happy making up garbage? The moment someone mentions the "illuminati" and not in context of the actual 18th century one, you know they're full of crap.
  • Like 6

It's hard to be patient. However, I think when you're dealing with religious people (not all of them of course) can be worse. These fools pretend to be rude and then when you show them how wrong they are, they begin to mourn and say that you should respect their beliefs and bla bla bla, when they themselves always use God as an argument to everything, even when it has nothing to do with the discussion at all. Screw them!

Right with ya brother!!!

Respect my Religion HOW DARE YOU say anything that is not complimentary!!

And then listen to them rant on about soulless cold sterile atheists with no morals!! I wonder if the word Hypocrisy" exists in the Bible?

11536026_828818567214782_4192149626225008642_n.jpg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Right with ya brother!!!

Respect my Religion HOW DARE YOU say anything that is not complimentary!!

And then listen to them rant on about soulless cold sterile atheists with no morals!! I wonder if the word Hypocrisy" exists in the Bible?

11536026_828818567214782_4192149626225008642_n.jpg

I really doubt it:

http://io9.com/gods-...ment-1522970429

Edited by Anomalocaris
  • Like 1

Fr. Guy Consolmagno, President of the Vatican Observatory Foundation, has said, for the record, that it is only a matter of time before alien life forms are discovered.

Meaning from a scientific point of view.... more complex organisms such as plankton, bacteria, algae and other forms of diatom bacteria, in which has been previously discovered on meteorites.

That seems less definite and less specific than the alleged assertion about aliens contacting us 'very soon'. Link, below to article containing his remarks on this, and related issues.

Thankyou for the article.

Tom Horn and Chris Putman are a dubious pair of authors, who make false prophecies, and dupe many naive people out of their money by selling books and DVD's.

Tom Horn lied, twisted and invented falsehoods, that Br. Guy Consolmagno had said in reference to 'alien life forms' in an interview with him via email.

http://barthsnotes.c...ter-falsehoods/

Meaning from a scientific point of view.... more complex organisms such as plankton, bacteria, algae and other forms of

diatom bacteria, in which has been previously discovered on meteorites.

Thats not true. Untill today there is no confirmation that plankton, bacteria, algae and/or diatom bacteria samples have

been found on a meteroit or on meteorites.

Thats not true. Untill today there is no confirmation that plankton, bacteria, algae and/or diatom bacteria samples have

been found on a meteroit or on meteorites.

IF they had, that would've clinched the Giant Question. (Is there life not on earth, not that other one.)

• Like 1