Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

We are Pure Darkness... NOT Light

darkness divine feminine receive acceptance

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#61    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:20 AM

View Post_Only, on 12 November 2012 - 06:02 AM, said:

*looks to my shadow on wall in front of me, and waves at it*

That's a thing created solely by an absence of light.
Energy isn't created by other energy. In fact, energy can't be created nor destroyed. But in abstraction term, you are right.

#62    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:47 PM

View PostArpee, on 11 November 2012 - 04:26 AM, said:

We have been tricked into believing we are light. This will cause suffering since we are really darkness, you can't "follow" because you are darkness absorbing...

We tricked into "following" light is the trap into materialism (or worship of ideas - instead of acceptance)...

Our eyes are black holes absorbing light creating VISION
Our eardrums are black holes absorbing sound creating AUDIO
Our taste-buds are black holes absorbing molecules of food creating TASTE
Our nostrils are black holes absorbing molecules creating SMELL
Our sensory preceptors are black holes absorbing stimuli creating SENSATION

If you believe in a 6th sense (psychic), that is also being aware of (pulling in) energy...

Most were tricked into a mis-identification...
That is all...
We are receptors , we are receiving awareness OF light/reality...

Acceptance is the key, life is unfolding...

Our only job is to receive, and we are already doing this whether we like it or not, and to resist is to get beat up by life...

By the way this also includes this "appearance/form" of this physical body, you are the darkness being aware of thought, emotion, beliefs, and even the body , world , and life happening....

The only truth is mind.

Ideas, beliefs, perceptions, knowledge, emotions, good and evil, light and darkness are the nonsense we fill them with. If you live as a prisoner to the nonsense which you've convinced yourself is real then you lead yourself into suffering.

Illumination comes when you free your mind from your cell.

#63    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,789 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 12 November 2012 - 01:47 PM, said:

The only truth is mind.
That sounds like a baseless assertion, how do you verify this "truth"?

Ideas, beliefs, perceptions, knowledge, emotions, good and evil, light and darkness are the nonsense we fill them with. If you live as a prisoner to the nonsense which you've convinced yourself is real then you lead yourself into suffering.
Kind of like what you just did?

Don't drop the soap.

#64    Arpee

Arpee

.::The Spirit Gives Life::.

• 1,366 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:8

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

I don't get it.
Why did you say don't drop the soap?

Love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the ungrateful and to the evil. - Luke 6:35

#65    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 12 November 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

That sounds like a baseless assertion, how do you verify this "truth"?

You are aware of two things -
1. Your mind.
2. Reality.

Which creates which?

The thing we experience as reality is just a collection of mental perceptions. You have two choices -
1. You can make yourself a slave to those perceptions and believe your mind is a creation of those perceptions.
2. You can realise perceptions arent real and free your mind.

The choice is yours but if you trap yourself into perceptions which cause you suffering its your own problem.

#66    Dien

Dien

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

The mind is dark as to receive light
of the outside world we live in
if all we do is receive and not give,
then where did these thoughts begin?

#67    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,789 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 12 November 2012 - 02:55 PM, said:

You are aware of two things -
1. Your mind.
2. Reality.

Which creates which?

The thing we experience as reality is just a collection of mental perceptions. You have two choices -
1. You can make yourself a slave to those perceptions and believe your mind is a creation of those perceptions.
2. You can realise perceptions arent real and free your mind.

The choice is yours but if you trap yourself into perceptions which cause you suffering its your own problem.
What an egocentric philosophy you follow.

If perceptions aren't real, you wouldn't be here responding or you're just another prisoner.

#68    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,789 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

View PostArpee, on 12 November 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

I don't get it.
Why did you say don't drop the soap?

#69    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 12 November 2012 - 03:01 PM, said:

1. What an egocentric philosophy you follow.
2. If perceptions aren't real, you wouldn't be here responding or you're just another prisoner.

1. I am the universe I'm experiencing because there is no division between perceptions and mind.
2. Go listen to two people arguing over the colour of an object (one must be colour blind). Tell me which one speaks the truth and which one is a prisoner?

#70    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,789 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 12 November 2012 - 03:18 PM, said:

1. I am the universe I'm experiencing because there is no division between perceptions and mind.
The universe isn't a perception.

2. Go listen to two people arguing over the colour of an object (one must be colour blind). Tell me which one speaks the truth and which one is a prisoner?
You just answered your own question.

#71    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 12 November 2012 - 03:20 PM, said:

1. The universe isn't a perception.
2. You just answered your own question.

1. Looks like we will have to do this the hard way. You identify something you think is real and I'll show you why its just a perception. Maybe after doing it 50 times you will start to see everything you think exists is just a perception. Then again as its you maybe not even after a million times lol.
2. The question is to you so please answer it.

#72    _Only

_Only

• 6,487 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

View PostFlyingAngel, on 12 November 2012 - 09:20 AM, said:

Energy isn't created by other energy. In fact, energy can't be created nor destroyed. But in abstraction term, you are right.

That's my point. It's not energy. It's absence of energy; an impression.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#73    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• 1,352 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

We can only partially perceive the reality through our 5 senses. As for the ultimate reality, what kind of energy/material it is made of, no one knows.
Reality (as we know) is an interpretation of the mind. The mind is the product of the (ultimate) reality. Reality (as we know) =/= (ultimate) reality

Follow the Big Bang, the reality exists first (science)
or
The mind exists first and big bang is an illusion (The Matrix)

#74    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,685 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

_Only said:
That's my point. It's not energy. It's absence of energy; an impression.

My point is that there is no 'absence' of Energy.  Even the nothingness that we call Outer Space is Energy.  Light is a frequency.  Radio waves are light waves...only a different frequency.  The colors of the spectrum are Frequencies of Light.  The entire Universe...is Energy.   There is no 'nothing'.  There is only something...and that something is Energy.
'Darkness' is also energy...it is just the blocking of the Frequency of Light....but you don't really 'see' the Light...you only see what is illuminated by the light...if nothing is illuminated, you see nothing.

Edited by joc, 12 November 2012 - 07:51 PM.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#75    Liquid Gardens

Liquid Gardens

Psychic Spy

• 1,512 posts

• "Or is it just remains of vibrations from echoes long ago"

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

Experience is not being "done" it is being "received", even emotions, intentions, thoughts containing the words "I" or "me" which attaches itself to an apparent physical body....

I'd say that experience is actually being 'experienced', not just 'received'.  I'm not following that almost everything is 'received'; what exactly is 'receiving' (the mind? a soul?) and more importantly, you can't receive unless something is being transmitted.  And we do transmit and not just receive; this message is evidence of it.  Let's take the statement 'LG is experiencing the emotion of confused anxiety'.  Who or what exactly is 'receiving' this emotion?  What generated it?

Count me amongst the people who is having trouble pulling together your OP and further comments into one concise and coherent idea, although you do touch on several potential interesting philosophical topics. Or maybe your idea actually is that that there is no such thing as coherency, not sure. I don't think using the words 'light' and 'dark' outside of their standard definition is helping clarify actually; I'm having trouble figuring out  if you are talking about just the scientific idea of 'light' as energy, the metaphorical idea of light as 'goodness' and darkness as 'bad' or 'evil', are just using those terms as some other symbolic representation, or worse are using them interchangably.

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into"
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence" - C. Hitchens
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" - Richard Feynman

Also tagged with darkness, divine, feminine, receive, acceptance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users