Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 5 votes

It something bout jupiter

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#151    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,621 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:38 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 08 April 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

whats the opposite of egocentric ?

something you are clearly not... :tu: .

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#152    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,621 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:41 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 08 April 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

i realized that most of my replys have points

ive notice most of you guys replys have no point to this thread's subject

so politely leavin would be the right thing to do

"Only  points should be made in a debate, not accusations" - Major Jackson

Your Welcome

Ive bought him here to you

we need a dislike button on this forum, hey MODS, how about it? 10 dislikes and the threads history?

Posted Image

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#153    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,686 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:43 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 08 April 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

~SNIP~

"Only  points should be made in a debate, not accusations" - Major Jackson

So far you haven't made any of any merit, thereby invalidating your complaint.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#154    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

Mr. Blueprint's threads make the Ancient Aliens thread look interesting and sane.

The truth need never fear ridicule.  ~ Sir Wearer of Hats

Psychosocial hypothesis in Ufology : http://en.wikipedia....cial_hypothesis

#155    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,621 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:46 PM

View Postphantasia, on 08 April 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

Mr. Blueprint's threads make the Ancient Aliens thread look interesting and sane.

give it time friend....give it time...he has started a few threads that Ive seen so far...

#156    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:51 PM

View Postseeder, on 08 April 2013 - 09:46 PM, said:

give it time friend....give it time...he has started a few threads that Ive seen so far...

.... all of them TOTALY pulled out of his "hat".

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#157    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

• "Nothing Stays The Same" -Thomas Blueprint

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:58 PM

View PostDBunker, on 08 April 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

.... all of them TOTALY pulled out of his "hat".

Ive provided my sources ...either tho i didnt use them for my theory because i already knew how planets formed
but the sources jus proved my points more

i cant do no more for you
you'll get it one day

"Ignorance has no place in a debate" -Dr. Thomas Blueprint

#158    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,686 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 08 April 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

Ive provided my sources ...either tho i didnt use them for my theory because i already knew how planets formed

you'll get it one day

READ: I'm not competent enough to understand what was actually being said in the links I posted but you're all wrong. Yeah, we get it.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#159    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,621 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:05 PM

educational interlude: The Solar System in 10 mins

#160    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:12 PM

View Postseeder, on 08 April 2013 - 10:05 PM, said:

educational interlude: The Solar System in 10 mins

how i know i was going to like this
because everything you can bring helps my theory

whats the first thing they say bout mecury

these educational video breaks are cool

#161    Glorfindel

Glorfindel

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

• The answer to 1984, is uhhh... 1812?

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:15 PM

I also cannot find any evidence of you holding a PhD or an MD so feel free to take the "Dr." designation out of your signature. Just... the audacity... for you to even think youre remotely capable of achieving or intellectually comparable to someone who worked for 8+ years to actually become a Doctor... Read a book bro.

#162    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,621 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 08 April 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

how i know i was going to like this
because everything you can bring helps my theory

whats the first thing they say bout mecury

these educational video breaks are cool

They said, "Named after the Roman messenger of the Gods"...  But you didnt pick up on no Pluto then? Thought that was elementary if you can count

View PostGlorfindel, on 08 April 2013 - 10:15 PM, said:

I also cannot find any evidence of you holding a PhD or an MD so feel free to take the "Dr." designation out of your signature. Just... the audacity... for you to even think youre remotely capable of achieving or intellectually comparable to someone who worked for 8+ years to actually become a Doctor... Read a book bro.

and learn grammar...  :tu:

#163    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:33 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 08 April 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

you'll get it one day

Oh I get it all right. :tu:

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#164    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:38 PM

View Postseeder, on 08 April 2013 - 10:27 PM, said:

They said, "Named after the Roman messenger of the Gods"...  But you didnt pick up on no Pluto then? Thought that was elementary if you can count

and learn grammar...  :tu:

View PostDBunker, on 08 April 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

Oh I get it all right. :tu:
it also reference numerous time how the real planet the gas masses have earth size moons
i find it funny we call them earth sized moons why we couldnt been a moon sized planet

we so egocentric

we gone tell pluto its not a planet and pluto is more like our planet than we are to jupiter

we shouldve demoted ourselves along with mecury venus mars and pluto to moons

#165    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,621 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:43 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 08 April 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

it also reference numerous time how the real planet the gas masses have earth size moons

Pls count how many times and report back to me?  Swiftly? Should only take you 9.5 mins... be a good lad and come back with some facts..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users