Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stan Romanek abduction case...

HMS Dreadnought

http://www.aliensthetruth.com/Aliens.php?ID=60

I was wondering what you all made of this case, if true it is one of the most outrageous ones I've ever seen, I don't know why he would lie about his experiences, the film about his life should make some interesting viewing too, what do you all think of his story?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aubrienne_Ellyrias

• Paxus

• HMS Dreadnought

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

idk seems real, then he charges for you to read his book, i think if he was real he wouldnt be selling the story. all i know is i wont be able to sleep now :cry: grr aliens creep me out! yet i cnt stop watching! :alien::ph34r:

I tell you what, if I were abducted I would write a book about it!

Why the hell not?

I hate working for a living and if there were any chance I could make enough money never to work again, I would take it!

While I'm all for being skeptical of people who have a book to sell, you can't rule them out entirely.

Perhaps some of them started writing merely as therapy and it turned into a best seller... Who knows...

All I can say for sure is that being really abducted by real aliens wouldn't make me any less likely to write about it! ;)

Wow that intro sounds amazing - too bad I can't check out the videos while at work!

Edited by Paxus