Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Kanye West illuminati symbols in Yeezus Tour

illuminati kanye west occult yeezus tour

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    yulworld

yulworld

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:29 PM

Saw this article today and was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on Kanye West as a representative of the elite?

http://www.ixdaily.c...sts-yeezus-tour

#2    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,654 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:38 PM

Start with your own thoughts first, please.

#3    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,471 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:02 AM

A perfect example of a loud mouthed idiot, is what Kanye is.

(No offence, Yulworld.  And welcome to UM!)

Edited by Eldorado, 19 February 2014 - 01:03 AM.

#4    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:11 AM

I see a crapton of popstars pose for the ol' faithful eye of horus, you've seen it, fingers inverted in a triangle and one eye staring out at the camera, or alternatively the one eye covered by a hand, the other blaring at the camera but how can you know they symbolize unseen esoteric control or an innocent one of thousands of photo shoots? I happen to adore Lady Gaga (absolute star in a mire of forlorn banality) but have come to peace with the fact she could've made deals with the physical devils to get that colossal. You just don't know what to believe at that level, she is clearly nowhere close to manufactured for a pop artist of recent times but there are certainly traces if you research enough supposed trademarks that coalesce as a commonground between numerous popular acts and their arrangements of visual presentations.

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#5    _Only

_Only

• 6,592 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:33 AM

It looks like art to me. Art can be interpreted in any way the viewer chooses to see it. The creator of that article (unfortunately, in my opinion) chose to see it as a display of secret evil. That's just his interpretation. The thing is, in music and art, it doesn't even matter what the artist originally intended. The viewer has the power of giving meaning to the art. And that is why art is awesome, wild, and sometimes dangerous.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#6    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• WRATH

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:49 AM

I don't think anyone has to worry about Kanye worshiping anyone or addhering to any cause. He's his own god and worships only himself.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#7    Misanthropic

Misanthropic

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:50 AM

View PostEldorado, on 19 February 2014 - 01:02 AM, said:

A perfect example of a loud mouthed idiot, is what Kanye is.

(No offence, Yulworld.  And welcome to UM!)
Agreed. Not a fan!

#8    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Pirate

• 5,122 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:28 PM

View PostSean93, on 19 February 2014 - 01:49 AM, said:

I don't think anyone has to worry about Kanye worshiping anyone or addhering to any cause. He's his own god and worships only himself.

Took the words straight out of my mouth Sean.

Kanye is a prime example of the ego replacing the man. The more 'famous' he becomes the more important he see himself as being on the world stage when in reality all he does is make music and influence those naive enough to hang on his every word. I find his music enjoyable but the rest of the package is almost enough to make me vomit.

As for representing the 'elite'...

Well lets just assume the 'elite' is something we all agree exists and we all have the same definition for, then Kanye wishes he represented the 'elite'.

The use of 'Illuminati' symbolism in music has been knocking around for years. Its an image gimmick nothing more. If the viewer falls for this it is kudos to the director of the video/stage set for fooling you rather than a nod to being part of the 'Illuminati' or 'elite'.

Edited by Junior Chubb, 10 March 2014 - 12:36 PM.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#9    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:54 PM

Give Kayne a break. He is a recovering gay fish!

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users