Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this Planet X? ( NIBIRU) [merged x2]

rapture

I believe i seen the shadow of this planet in 1997 ( approx 2-3am ); made the moon look like a piece of nerd candy inside of it; this is the same year I had contact ( see gallery); the news, of course, treated reports like nothing. Skip to 8:20-9:30

Edited by rapture

facepalm-1.gif
  • Like 5

'rapture', post a still of the imagery and I (and pretty much everyone here who has ever used a camera properly) will explain what it is that you have captured. It WAS you, was it?

I'm not wasting my time watching videos or giving someone hits on this fear mongering silliness. Last person who pushed this stuff was Nancy Lieder, who dragged a whole pile of gullible followers into her madness, and who, in a terrible example of her complete and utter batsh!t insanity,

for no good reason other than she thought it wouldn't survive her imaginary planet when it struck the earth in 2003. Oh wait, it didn't. Nor did it on several adjusted dates she tried. NOTE - that link, although it is just an interview with Lieder, is rather distressing so be warned.

Nibiru has been discussed and debunked on multiple threads here - why this new one? And you say you saw it in 1997 - what, did it decide to just hang out in the solar system, hiding behind something so all the astronomers on Earth couldn't find it? Not perturbing any other bodies orbits? Do you have any knowledge of astronomy at all? If you did, you would know how utterly daft that is, just like the whole Nibiru fantasy.

BTW, for anyone tempted to take this remotely seriously, here's a previous thread by rapture. Any questions?

SkepticByMind, please do NOT promote this stuff - that is a SUNDOG (and gee, who would have thought one of those would appear in cold misty conditions)... Look it up, for heaven's sake.. If you have a video you do not understand, ASK about it, rather than try to tag onto another thread.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 5

facepalm-1.gif

Know exactly what you mean. :wacko:

Planet X is supposed to have like a 36,000 year elliptical orbit. (or something like that.) So if it shows up in the next few thousand years, everyone will know you and Sitchin were right ! Keep the faith !!

Planet X is supposed to have like a 36,000 year elliptical orbit. (or something like that.) So if it shows up in the next few thousand years, everyone will know you and Sitchin were right ! Keep the faith !!

Allegedly it's 26'000 years and do you honestly think that if a large object passed through the inner solar system on a regular basis,that all the Inner planets would exist let alone remain in nice orderly orbits.Then dream on and keep as much faith as you want.

• Like 2

Forever Cursed, on 19 February 2014 - 08:49 AM, said:

shaddow134:

Allegedly it's 26'000 years and do you honestly think that if a large object passed through the inner solar system on a regular basis,that all the Inner planets would exist let alone remain in nice orderly orbits.Then dream on and keep as much faith as you want.

Actually you're both rather far off as Sitchin claimed its orbit was 3600 years. Which means it doesn't even take as long to orbit the sun as the dwarf planet named Sedna, which itself takes approximately 12,000 years per orbit. But as you've mentioned shaddow134 such an object has shown no evidence of disturbing the orbits of the planets.

cormac

• Like 1

Actually you're both rather far off as Sitchin claimed its orbit was 3600 years. Which means it doesn't even take as long to orbit the sun as the dwarf planet named Sedna, which itself takes approximately 12,000 years per orbit. But as you've mentioned shaddow134 such an object has shown no evidence of disturbing the orbits of the planets.

cormac

Thank you for correcting me cormac...

The End of Days, which set the time for the last passing of Nibiru by Earth at 556 BC, which would mean, given the object's supposed 3,600-year orbit, that it would return sometime around AD 2900.

Tic Toc Tic Toc ~ I'll be fartin dust by then.

The End of Days, which set the time for the last passing of Nibiru by Earth at 556 BC, which would mean, given the object's supposed 3,600-year orbit, that it would return sometime around AD 2900.

Tic Toc Tic Toc ~ I'll be fartin dust by then.

Not hardly since the use of the name "Nibiru" in Mesopotamian texts, used in a planetary context, was another name for the planet Jupiter. Which obviously isn't a planet from outside our Solar System. :lol:

cormac

I believe i seen the shadow of this planet in 1997 ( approx 2-3am ); made the moon look like a piece of nerd candy inside of it; this is the same year I had contact ( see gallery); the news, of course, treated reports like nothing. Skip to 8:20-9:30

To answer yr question, no, this is not planet "X" as there is no planet "X".

And what you claim to have seen in 1997 is called lunar eclipse.

PS:

index_zpsfbf47f4e.jpg

Edited by toast
  • Like 3

Not hardly since the use of the name "Nibiru" in Mesopotamian texts, used in a planetary context, was another name for the planet Jupiter. Which obviously isn't a planet from outside our Solar System. :lol:

cormac

I will notify Wiki ! I cut it and pasted that tide bit from their site. :w00t:

I will notify Wiki ! I cut it and pasted that tide bit from their site. :w00t:

More often than not Wikipedia is as reliable as 'Chinese whispers/Telephone'.

cormac

'rapture', post a still of the imagery and I (and pretty much everyone here who has ever used a camera properly) will explain what it is that you have captured. It WAS you, was it?

I'm not wasting my time watching videos or giving someone hits on this fear mongering silliness. Last person who pushed this stuff was Nancy Lieder, who dragged a whole pile of gullible followers into her madness, and who, in a terrible example of her complete and utter batsh!t insanity,

for no good reason other than she thought it wouldn't survive her imaginary planet when it struck the earth in 2003. Oh wait, it didn't. Nor did it on several adjusted dates she tried. NOTE - that link, although it is just an interview with Lieder, is rather distressing so be warned.

Nibiru has been discussed and debunked on multiple threads here - why this new one? And you say you saw it in 1997 - what, did it decide to just hang out in the solar system, hiding behind something so all the astronomers on Earth couldn't find it? Not perturbing any other bodies orbits? Do you have any knowledge of astronomy at all? If you did, you would know how utterly daft that is, just like the whole Nibiru fantasy.

BTW, for anyone tempted to take this remotely seriously, here's a previous thread by rapture. Any questions?

SkepticByMind, please do NOT promote this stuff - that is a SUNDOG (and gee, who would have thought one of those would appear in cold misty conditions)... Look it up, for heaven's sake.. If you have a video you do not understand, ASK about it, rather than try to tag onto another thread.

So waste your time writing? I SEEN A SHADOW-bout the size of Jupiter; if I had to estimate. A star-less hole

So waste your time writing? I SEEN A SHADOW-bout the size of Jupiter; if I had to estimate. A star-less hole

And this mass just happened to float by our section of the cosmos without its gravity affecting any of our orbits?

Ok leaving the jokes behind here are some facts;

Pluto has been discovered while scientist were previously looking after a planet known to have an influence over the strange orbits of the giant gas planets including Uranus

Read more

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planets_beyond_Neptune

Ok leaving the jokes behind here are some facts;

Pluto has been discovered while scientist were previously looking after a planet known to have an influence over the strange orbits of the giant gas planets including Uranus

Read more

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planets_beyond_Neptune

If anything, this only validates the position that a massive object of the nature "Niberu" is described couldn't have come through the inner solar system as it's always described as. The gravitational influence would have had a major affect on our orbit.

I didn't waste my time at all. Did you not realise that there are many folks reading these threads, and they will see the following:

- you aren't willing to show us what you mean, only to post links to mindless lengthy videos with ad revenue, posted by TEOTWAWKI tinfoilhatters milking money from the gullible.

- you weren't able to answer any of the questions or points I raised.

So it wasn't a waste. It showed your approach and the level of your knowledge, and now people can make judgments about how good an observer/investigator you are. Or aren't..

And to rub that in, may I point out that Jupiter, from Earth, is just a tiny starlike point. Even at it's closest, it covers less than 50 arc-seconds. That's less than 1/60 of a degree, where the entire sky is 180 degrees... You need a telescope to show it as a disk - to the naked eye it is just a pinpoint light source. It's as TINY as it can be.. Of course if you have really bad vision, then it might seem a bit bigger from the blurring, also alcohol or drugs or silly exaggeration might make someone claim otherwise. Also, some folks don't understand the difference between brightness and size...

So, you saying that it was 'bout the size of Jupiter' is about as unimpressive as is possible. If you don't even know how big the basic planets are, then I'm afraid I dismiss your observations as useless..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
:rofl: