Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Strange stuff going on

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#16    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 203 posts

• Our choices make us who we are, not are past, not other people.

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:43 AM

I guess that was a no?

#17    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:43 AM

Due to the increase of social media, 24/7 news cycles and 'i-reporters' events like these will seem to be occurring more often; however, without these mediums, who is to say that this level of 'strangeness' has not always been present?

Personally, I would think that these events are more associated with human mismanagement moreso than paranormal. The more these events take place, it loses it's 'outside of the normal' status and slowly turns into 'normal.'

It's not good that these events happen, but it is beginning to be seen as something which is reported more often nowadays.

--“The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.”
    Joe Ancis

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#18    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,503 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:48 PM

View PostLesionia, on 25 January 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

Say Im crazy, but Ive done some "dreamwalking" research on the conniticut mass shooting case and it was demonic. Although it helped/ didnt help that a demon said I couldnt stop him. And why is it that the case closed so early? I mean something like that usually lasts up to a month if not longer on the media.

And there was a "wave" of canniblism.
Storms are not under human control, so how does that have to do with humanity?

Just becuase one cannot Prove something is there, it does not mean that it isnt true. Faith...
Maybe slenderman is causing it?

I think you're pulling this "research" out of your behind like usual.

Edited by Rlyeh, 31 January 2013 - 01:49 PM.

#19    Bdogxxl

Bdogxxl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:56 PM

I have a theory about this and MK-ULTRA being related. Shootings just don't occur randomly and they seem to be in a pattern. Also people wanting stricter laws on gun licenses. Their is a camp in my state with over 5 million plastic coffins in it and is sealed off from the public. I'm talking high tech security. Barbwire fences and cameras. I believe something bigger is going on under our noses than we anticipate.

#20    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

Not to worry it's just 12/12/12 running abit late! :D

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#21    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 203 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:47 AM

hmm that is strange- I mean with the coffins
Oh and No its not slenderman, a different demonic, actually what people call a devil. (dam thing) I just think it is wierd that all of a sudden people go nuts and start killing anyone and everyone, (EXPECIALLY KIDS!!!) For no motive.

#22    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:48 PM

View PostLesionia, on 26 January 2013 - 06:46 AM, said:

You know I didnt think of it that way, Nice touch!

Anyways the real reason I wanted to post that info is I was wondering if others could mention wierd unusual things like the weather on the east coast? On the west it is nice and warm, very unusual for Montana.

Weird us hail in Hawaii, I'm not talking about on the Island of Hawaii where is it snows and higher elevation areas, I'm talking about the island of Oahu and near the beach, hail the size of ping pong balls.  this is not normal.Attached File  IMG048.jpg   58.8K   6 downloads

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#23    Pssst

Pssst

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

Nothing has changed except our advanced technology which captures these moments and gives us ability to communicate immediately.

Edited by Pssst, 03 February 2013 - 08:22 PM.

#24    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

The Netherlands !   a few days ago  is was - 11 degrees, now it is 13 + degrees .. in just a few days time..
the upcoming days ll freeze again ! . i dont know whats going on but . this is extremely strange !
and it has nothing to do with communication ! i dont need a phone or the internet the feel and see the differences . my body tells me enough .

View PostBdogxxl, on 31 January 2013 - 02:56 PM, said:

I have a theory about this and MK-ULTRA being related. Shootings just don't occur randomly and they seem to be in a pattern. Also people wanting stricter laws on gun licenses. Their is a camp in my state with over 5 million plastic coffins in it and is sealed off from the public. I'm talking high tech security. Barbwire fences and cameras. I believe something bigger is going on under our noses than we anticipate.
maybe it isnt high tech enough for you ! to slip in and look at those 5 millions coffins o_O

#25    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

• 1,832 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:51 AM

View PostPssst, on 03 February 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

Nothing has changed except our advanced technology which captures these moments and gives us ability to communicate immediately.

Weather patterns in my area have definitely changed.  How do I know?  I've lived here all my life.  How do you know nothing has changed?  Especially if you are generalizing about the entire world.  

My guess is that you don't.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#26    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

View PostLava_Lady, on 04 February 2013 - 02:51 AM, said:

Weather patterns in my area have definitely changed.  How do I know?  I've lived here all my life.

Weather patterns change in cycles all the time. The only possible weird thing is if they didn't change.

#27    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

Man has always looked for patterns in everything. Since time immemorial we have been seeing doom just around the corner. Change always happens whether we want it or not. As said before, too much news too fast too available makes everyone think everything is haywire. Every generation thinks the next is less than the past. Funny thing..everyone seems to ignore that.

http://en.wikipedia....calyptic_events

Edited by Esoteric Toad, 04 February 2013 - 05:22 PM.

#28    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

• 1,832 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:35 PM

View Postscowl, on 04 February 2013 - 05:09 PM, said:

Weather patterns change in cycles all the time. The only possible weird thing is if they didn't change.

I am aware that weather patterns change, my dear, what I'm pointing out is that in my lifetime, to have hail in my area is weird.  And it's not because we have cell phones and computers to spread the news.  It's not like we didn't have the ability to spread news before computers and cell phones.   And I'm not talking about drums and smoke signals either.  I'm not that old, we had TV and radio.  And trust me hail in my area of Hawaii is weird.

#29    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,839 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

View PostLesionia, on 26 January 2013 - 06:13 AM, said:

Hmm wish I had you luck with the afterlife. Very rarely have I seen good out of it. Oh documents on the black plaque have shown the start of a creature some believe that caused the black plaque. The grim reaper.
  The plague was started by Black Rats imported on ships.The G.Reaper was about long before that.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#30    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 203 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

maybe to bad my researcher is on a hunt (or whatever he is doing)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users