Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Col. Charles Halt claims US UFO coverup

Saru

Colonel Halt has accused the federal government of covering up evidence of extraterrestrial visitation.

Former Air Force Col. Charles Halt accused the federal government of a UFO cover-up that involves a secret agency to deal with what might be extraterrestrial visitations.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Like 1

Didn't really say anything new...

On another note, ironic a guy named Pope is looking into UFO phenomena. I had a butcher names Clever and a flight instructor named Soren...things like that always happen to me.

Colonel Halt's name is added to a very long list.

It seems obvious to me that we are not the only sentient beings in this universe, and I wonder why the government wants to pretend otherwise?

• Like 1

Halt and many others said that they not only saw craft land at the base in 1980, but also that films and still pictures were taken of it, and that at one point four ETs were seen as well.

Now he will be acused of being another lier. Bring on the "bring me a body", or the "until it lands on the whitehouse lawn" comments.

So, which paragraph of the Constitution empowers our RepublicratJunta (.com) to deceive citizens? It's high time we the people oust this band of criminals and restore constitutional government to this country.

Halt and many others said that they not only saw craft land at the base in 1980, but also that films and still pictures were taken of it, and that at one point four ETs were seen as well.

Also the craft was touched by one of the members of the team and he sketched the pictograms on the side of it:

Was this really a figment of the imagination ? From a member of the USAF guarding a nuclear weapons base?

I think not. :alien:

1356RendleshamUFOsymbols.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2

All five of these speakers think that UFOs are real and that ETs have been visiting earth, and have said so for many years. That includes Col. Friend and Col. Coleman, who realized it was true even when they were working for Project Blue Book. They just couldn't say so openly and officially while they were still working for the Air Force.

Col. Halt is certainly correct that a clandestine agency has been investigating UFOs for decades, and that it was already classified as the biggest secret in the US government as early as 1950. Many people in the military who have had UFO sightings over the years have brushed up against this agency in one form or another, and I know from my own experience that it does indeed have a lot more information about UFOs and ETs that the general public realizes.

After all, they have been collecting this information for decades.

Funny, believers find OK when "researcher/cover-up exposer" is in possession of radar data he's not revealing, in the same time complaining about "cover-up"... So, "believer camp", bring radar printouts Mr. Callahan was waving years ago in front of audience... Anyone?

Funny, believers find OK when "researcher/cover-up exposer" is in possession of radar data he's not revealing, in the same time complaining about "cover-up"... So, "believer camp", bring radar printouts Mr. Callahan was waving years ago in front of audience... Anyone?

The CIA has copies of all of it. LOL

In 1987, the FAA announced that the Alaska UFO was a "split radar return" that was actually the aircraft itself. My, my, they do seem to have a lot of radar malfunctions whenever UFOs are reported, don't they? It's a wonder that anything can ever fly at all.

https://docs.google....dNf4whFLKfxRrxw

Of course,we should also mention that the FAA changed its story when they were informed by the military that the whole incident was "secret" and could not be discussed with anyone.

"At FAA headquarters they briefed Vice Admiral Donald D. Engen, who watched the whole video of over half an hour, and asked them not to talk to anybody until they were given the OK, and to prepare an encompassing presentation of the data for a group of government officials the next day.The meeting was attended by representatives of the FBI, CIA and President Reagan’s Scientific Study Team, among others.

Upon completion of the presentation, all present were told that the incident was secret and that their meeting "never took place". According to Callahan, the officials considered the data to represent the first instance of recorded radar data on a UFO, and they took possession of all the presented data.John Callahan however managed to retain the original video, the pilot's report and the FAA's first report in his office. The forgotten target print-outs of the computer data were also rediscovered, from which all targets can be reproduced that were in the sky at the time."

http://www.google.co...1PQl87xUZiuDBFw

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Speaking of radar data, the FAA released its records about the UFO in Stephenville, Texas in 2008, which confirmed that the witnesses were telling the truth. This UFO did not have transponders, but I have only heard of a few that did--or at least attempted to imitate them.

"Significant support for the testimony of multiple witnesses of a UFO seen near Stephenville Texas on January 8, 2008 came in the form of radar data recently released by the Federal Aviation Authority(FAA). Responding to a series of Freedom of Information requests by the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), the FAA supplied 2.8 million radar returns from five sites covering the area where the UFO was sighted.

A report by MUFON titled, "Special Research Report - Stephenville, Texas," provided a detailed analysis of raw data released by the FAA.

The authors of the MUFON Stephenville Report, Glen Schulze and Robert Powell, stated:

"data was obtained that indicates unidentified aircraft without transponder beacons which were not military jets, were found in the same compass direction and time frame as cited by the witnesses (Stephenville Report, p. 5)."

The radar returns supported witness testimonies that the object was at times stationary and also able to accelerate at tremendous speeds. Schulze and Powell claimed that some of the radar data confirmed that the object reached speeds up to 2100 mph. This was done without creating a sonic boom.

They note:

Much more important than the possible sudden acceleration shown by the object is its trajectory heading. This object was traveling to the southeast on a direct course towards the Crawford Ranch, also known as President Bush's western White House. The last time the object was seen on radar at 8:00pm, it was continuing on a direct path to Crawford Ranch and was only 10 miles away.

(Stephenville Report, p. 7).

Schulze and Powell also revealed the extent of military activity in the area using log books and radar returns from Carswell Air Force Base, and were able to distinguish these from the sighted UFO.

The radar returns confirmed witness testimonies of significant military aerial activity in relation to the UFO despite initial denials by military authorities. Schulze and Powell further examined the data in terms of witness testimonies of the UFO being chased by jets at a very low altitude.

They concluded:

The Selden witnesses also indicated that the unknown object returned and was being chased by jets at very low altitude. These chase jets do not show up on radar. If their altitude was below 2000 feet, as described by the witnesses, then they would have been too low to be detected by the nearest FAA radar."

http://www.google.co...WfnRuMAENN_QgIg

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 1

By the way, the Rendlesham UFOs were not only filmed and photographed, but also detected on radar, but for some reason those records have not been made available, Gee, I wonder why?

• Like 1

As usual, dog ate my homework lame excuse. Its time to come up with something new, for example, fairies stole it, or dragon burned it...

As usual, dog ate my homework lame excuse. Its time to come up with something new, for example, fairies stole it, or dragon burned it...

Except in this case--and many others--it really happened, as anyone even slightly familiar with these events knows. See my post above if you really doubt it.

The original reports and radar data from the people who tracked the UFO can be found here, and these are very different from the cover story that was put out later, but that's usually the way with these things.

http://russhaywood.com/wp-haywood/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Inspector-Derry-Mickle-JAL-1628.pdf

Edited by TheMacGuffin

What?????????

• Like 1

Did the USAF personnel lie, or were they having a mass hallucination that day? In charge of a nuclear weapons base that could have sealed the fate of the world. Think what your saying Mr B.

So were they drunk? The whole team? There was a lot of them? Were they fooled by the lighthouse as some ignorant fools have suggested?

What about the recordings, the sketches, the testimonies, and the fact that none of them have changed a single detail of the story 30 years on.

It's a tall order Mr B to deny this one.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 2

In 1987, the FAA announced that the Alaska UFO was a "split radar return" that was actually the aircraft itself. My, my, they do seem to have a lot of radar malfunctions whenever UFOs are reported, don't they? It's a wonder that anything can ever fly at all.

https://docs.google....dNf4whFLKfxRrxw

Of course,we should also mention that the FAA changed its story when they were informed by the military that the whole incident was "secret" and could not be discussed with anyone.

"At FAA headquarters they briefed Vice Admiral Donald D. Engen, who watched the whole video of over half an hour, and asked them not to talk to anybody until they were given the OK, and to prepare an encompassing presentation of the data for a group of government officials the next day.The meeting was attended by representatives of the FBI, CIA and President Reagan’s Scientific Study Team, among others.

Upon completion of the presentation, all present were told that the incident was secret and that their meeting "never took place". According to Callahan, the officials considered the data to represent the first instance of recorded radar data on a UFO, and they took possession of all the presented data.John Callahan however managed to retain the original video, the pilot's report and the FAA's first report in his office. The forgotten target print-outs of the computer data were also rediscovered, from which all targets can be reproduced that were in the sky at the time."

http://www.google.co...1PQl87xUZiuDBFw

Can we see it?! Ah, of course, rediscovered, and then taken by CIA, in other words, again, dog ate my homework :w00t:

Did the USAF personnel lie, or were they having a mass hallucination that day? In charge of a nuclear weapons base that could have sealed the fate of the world. Think what your saying Mr B.

So were they drunk? The whole team? There was a lot of them? Were they fooled by the lighthouse as some ignorant fools have suggested?

What about the recordings, the sketches, the testimonies, and the fact that none of them have changed a single detail of the story 30 years on.

It's a tall order Mr B to deny this one.

Not difficult to figure out what happened in Rendlesham actually. Have you ever actually taken a look at this link which has been provided for you several times now?

If you take the time to review the information there, you'll discover all kinds of interesting things. For example, the stories have changed in the last 30 years... several times.

Can we see it?! Ah, of course, rediscovered, and then taken by CIA, in other words, again, dog ate my homework :w00t:

Here's something else that got "omitted" from the public record, but came out in a discussion on ATS. When the UFO stopped following the JAL plane, it was then tracked behind a United Airlines plane.

I wonder why they forgot to mention that at the time?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CDUQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abovetopsecret.com%2Fforum%2Fthread812155%2Fpg1&ei=hk9jUNunD4eQ9QTrjoHwAg&usg=AFQjCNEWilYtnGSUTTp9WgvkaFeowyoDMg&sig2=HBoIhRbVt5gkVxzkzGJgmg

• Like 1

Not difficult to figure out what happened in Rendlesham actually. Have you ever actually taken a look at this link which has been provided for you several times now?

If you take the time to review the information there, you'll discover all kinds of interesting things. For example, the stories have changed in the last 30 years... several times.

Minuscule details that skeptics like to use as spades to bury the case maybe. Well known tactics. The essence of the case is as true as it ever was, because if those men had lied and been caught out they would have been court martialled and imprisoned. Nobody is prepared to take a risk like that. For what? A UFO hoax.

Come on Boon it's plain ridiculous.

Edited by zoser

Minuscule details that skeptics like to use as spades to bury the case maybe. Well known tactics. The essence of the case is as true as it ever was, because if those men had lied and been caught out they would have been court martialled and imprisoned. Nobody is prepared to take a risk like that. For what? A UFO hoax.

Come on Boon it's plain ridiculous.

May I ask what you think is the essence of the case? Parts that haven't changed over the years etc.?

Cheers,

Badeskov