Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

WTC exploding man. Anyone seen this?

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#106    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:39 PM

View PostW Tell, on 04 July 2012 - 09:51 PM, said:

I hear them now. In all probability, those sounds were from the jumping victims. But I fail to see what that has to do with the video. No one's claimed that those noises were explosions.

There were a lot of people jumping at this time. The very man they were taping ended up jumping too, this video just doesn't show that. But 4 minutes and 5 seconds into this video he jumps too. So I wouldn't be surprised if their audio was catching other jumpers too.

I merely mentioned the fact that anytime any CT is talking about hearing explosions, they're not hearing explosions.
This video references an explosion.  Just in case anyone was thinking CD or any such nonsense.
I rthink it's only a matter of time before someone mentions it!

Edited by MID, 04 July 2012 - 10:41 PM.

#107    W Tell

W Tell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:18 PM

View PostMID, on 04 July 2012 - 10:39 PM, said:

I merely mentioned the fact that anytime any CT is talking about hearing explosions, they're not hearing explosions.
This video references an explosion.  Just in case anyone was thinking CD or any such nonsense.
I rthink it's only a matter of time before someone mentions it!

I think it's pretty obviouse the explosion this video is referancing, but I agree with you that others may hear those sounds and take them for explosions. Thanks for pointing that out.

#108    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:01 PM

View PostW Tell, on 04 July 2012 - 11:18 PM, said:

I think it's pretty obviouse the explosion this video is referancing, but I agree with you that others may hear those sounds and take them for explosions. Thanks for pointing that out.

My pleasure sir, although few, I think, feel what I do when I hear those bangs, realizing what they are, and what those people had to have  felt in order to do that.

#109    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

There's nothing more to discuss...

#110    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:19 AM

View Post747400, on 13 June 2012 - 08:40 AM, said:

This is why it's absolutely no point arguing with conspiracy theorists. Their position is always "you prove that it's not whatever I want it to be", and a one-frame clip on a video is enough to provide all the evidence they could possibly need to prove their argument, but if anyone else can't say for sure what it might be (on account of it being far too brief and fuzzy to be able to make anything at all out), then that means that it must be what the conspiracy Theorist wants it to be.
I'm sure this is entirely logical, in the minds of the people who wish to promote Conspiracies, at any rate.

no,  it's far more logical to believe in a  report/investigation set up to fail :rolleyes: .......and to call everyone with legit questions as to exactly what happened that day as crazy CT's. I think there are crazy wackjobs both sides of this.........but to condemn people who don't just take the official word as the gospel truth is what is really ignorant and unintelligent. most of you don't give a damn why/how 3,000 people were murdered. YOU want to be right and win an argument. Some of us just want the damn TRUTH. and anyone who thinks the 9/11 Commission gave them the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is an ignorant fool IMO.

#111    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:54 AM

View PostW Tell, on 13 June 2012 - 02:47 AM, said:

How does mispelling a word detract from a conversation.

"We'd". Really "We'd"? Dud honostly....
'We'd' as in, 'we would'. it's called a contraction.
dude. honestly.

#112    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:20 PM

View PostW Tell, on 13 June 2012 - 02:47 AM, said:

How does mispelling a word detract from a conversation.

"We'd". Really "We'd"? Dud honostly....

Uh, yes, Mr. Tell, we'd.  That would mean, in the context of that sentence, "WE  WOULD."

Let's try it again, simply, just for you!

WE WOULD  (We'd) in the vernacular...I know those contractions can be tough) TAKE PROOF OF A DEMOLITION.  
I know we're not going to get it, because there isn't such a thing in existence.  But that's what we'd means and how it's used.  I hope that helps.

How does mispelling detract from a conversation?

Well, as you can see, it dozn't, as we're nort having a convrstation but r engaging in a ritten comunicasion.  Spelling can have an effect on the clarity of the latter, and of course if you're in a conversation you really don't pay any attention to spelling.

At least I wasn't.  Why were you, "Dud"!???

Ooops!   Gotcha! :yes: :nw: :td:

#113    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:21 PM

View PostJGirl, on 28 October 2012 - 10:54 AM, said:

'We'd' as in, 'we would'. it's called a contraction.
dude. honestly.

:yes: :tsu: :tsu:

#114    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,007 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:18 AM

I didnt even gat any Milk Dudes ! Bummer ! Trick and Treat! :whistle: :tu:
Now what were we talking about ? LoL!

This is a Work in Progress!

#115    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 08 June 2012 - 05:19 AM, said:

In their heads, and it simply won't go away no matter what.  There was a conspiracy by the Gods and no amount of reasoning can convince them otherwise.

I beg you jsut to watch this.

It's not about 9/11, but it truly shows how the goverment is not what you think they are.

It's 14 minutes and you will see people like Bush, Blair and others lie to the US and UK, vidoes proving they lied to go to war. Once you realise this then watch videos on other things.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#116    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

View PostCoffey, on 04 November 2012 - 01:44 AM, said:

I beg you jsut to watch this.

You beg me?  No need for that Coffey.  If it means that much to you, I'm willing to put in the time; within reason.  And yes, a 14 minute investment is just fine with me.

It's not about 9/11, but it truly shows how the goverment is not what you think they are.

What exactly is your impression of what I think about the government, and why do you have that impression?  How exactly do you supposedly know that whatever I might think about the government is wrong?

There is nothing new in this video for me.  These are things that most of us are already aware of.  I'm a big George Carlin fan by the way, but it would be wise to remember that he was a comedian.

It's 14 minutes and you will see people like Bush, Blair and others lie to the US and UK, vidoes proving they lied to go to war.

Part 3 of 50...  have you watched all 50 parts of this?  Is there any portion of this film that you don't agree with?  14 minutes times 50 parts...  700 minutes?  Is it 11 hours long?

Yikes...  That's longer than the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy, which this Killuminati film shamelessly ripped off by the way...

Once you realise this then watch videos on other things.

Once I realize what exactly?  What videos on what other things?

Just to let you know Coffey, I'm pretty burnt out on conspiracy theories right now.  Seems like a pretty huge waste of time to me.  Perhaps my interest will swing back in this direction again eventually, but right now I'm not finding this kind of material even remotely compelling.  It is unfortunately rather tedious seeing people rally about behind their perceptions of conspiracies.  After putting forth the effort to research, study, clarify, explain, and debunk certain aspects of certain conspiracy theories only to encounter the crazed denial of even the most obvious of points time after time...  I'm sorry, but I find it depressing and futile.

If people want to believe that the government is some evil entity or that some dark cabal (NWO/Illuminati/Specter) runs everything, they can feel free to do so.  There are plenty of shadows to jump at, plenty of ambiguous details to muse about, and more than enough horrible things that go on the world begging for the blame game.

#117    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

I just wanted you to know the goverment has been proven to lie, specifically to go to war. (killing thousands of people from both sides) So does that not question the old "the goverment would never kill it's own people"? Isn't that what your opinion was?

I haven't watched the whole thing. Only 4 of them. But the more i see how the world truly works, the less I can deny that there is an "elite group" of people who run everything.

You just have to ask yourself why 1 family has enough money to house and feed everyone on the planet.... Yet people are dying  of the cold and starving to death every day. It's doesn't give you a good image of those people. They can't be decent people. If i had that money I would not turn a blind eye to the people who suffer. I would never have thta much money in my life because I would never keep it to myself while others suffer.

I also find it wierd how you ahve that view of conspiracy theorists when Martin Sheen and Woody Harelson are both what you would refer to as "truthers". Along with many others.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#118    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,618 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

What makes political comedians like Carlin and Maher and Colbert and Stewart so funny is that they frequently touch upon the truth, and usually that truth is rather cruel and unpleasant.

Hence, in order not to cry, the audience must laugh, knowing that the truth touched upon is not pleasant to contemplate.

#119    Insaniac

Insaniac

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 28 October 2012 - 10:19 AM, said:

no,  it's far more logical to believe in a  report/investigation set up to fail :rolleyes: .......and to call everyone with legit questions as to exactly what happened that day as crazy CT's. I think there are crazy wackjobs both sides of this.........but to condemn people who don't just take the official word as the gospel truth is what is really ignorant and unintelligent. most of you don't give a damn why/how 3,000 people were murdered. YOU want to be right and win an argument. Some of us just want the damn TRUTH. and anyone who thinks the 9/11 Commission gave them the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is an ignorant fool IMO.

**** YES, PREACH ON, SISTER!

"He is wise in heart and mighty in strength. Who has hardened their heart against Him, and succeeded"? ~ Job 9:4

#120    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,007 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

The whole Fool the Only Fool the American CT FOols Crew ! THats what this thread is all about ! :whistle:

This is a Work in Progress!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users