Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Attack (Information and Opinions)

Realm of Unknown

So I know this video is about a year or so old (online history wise) video being I believe around maybe three, and that this isn't the best forum to post to. I tried in. Video and Media and what not but did not have permission too.. Was hoping to gain people's opinion on this video and the authenticity. I'm not a video professional and could use some help breaking this thing down. Plus no bias, if you are a firm believer or a strict none believer please maybe just keep an open mind either way. I'm asking nicely.

Wanted to gather some information on that matter in order to feature it in a collaborative show between myself and a more unconventional paranormal group of people.. I'd really appreciate ant and all assistance.

I wouldn't present this as fact. There's another video I've seen on how this specific video was created.

If I get the care built up in me I'll go try and find it in my history.

But yeah it is fake.

• Like 1

Why would anyone think this is real?

That's the crappiest smudge tool used on the "ghost"

As a firm believer in things that go bump in the night, I can tell you that this video is totally ridiculous and obviously one zillion percent fake.

I have seen this posted and debunked on many sites, they really pick it apart. I didn't save links, this one is fake though.

Obviously, it's fake as heck. Usually, a ghost is a see - through figure that actually has a look to it (sometimes not). Did you see this black smokey figure in there? It's most definetly fake. Ask yourself this question: How could a ghost look like that? And now you've got your answer.

• Like 2

Without a slight doubt, this is fake video of a ghost attack.

I won't ask you, what your thought's about this video, because you don't answer questions as far as I am aware.

Wow, it's even obvious how they did this. No wonder some people laugh at the paranormal with faked stuff like this all over the internet

• Like 1

I won't ask you, what your thought's about this video, because you don't answer questions as far as I am aware.

Actually, if read, I answer questions through messages or more private means. Since for the most part there haven't been very many positive comments on anything I post. Thread or comment. So rather than deal with people manipulating words, having extreme bias and downright just not anything but about their day; I chose not to answer questions in my threads, no.

This video has been going around for a long time. The "black mist" looks superimposed. As the "ghost" fades, you can see a distortion in the lines of wall at the end of the hallway.

Actually, if read, I answer questions through messages or more private means. Since for the most part there haven't been very many positive comments on anything I post. Thread or comment. So rather than deal with people manipulating words, having extreme bias and downright just not anything but about their day; I chose not to answer questions in my threads, no.

I would have to disagree with you, because most of the comments have not been negative, and neither members have been the way you described.

For example, below is post which you made in another thread a while back, where I asked you a non-negative question out of curiosity. And, you did not answer, as usual.

http://www.unexplain...c=235960&st=105

There are many of us here that actually believe in the paranormal, and the unexplained. Surely, we cannot believe everything we heard or seen. We must always first rule out any logical explanations of occurrences, and observe, study the pattern of the activity. In general, so to speak.

It's obviously your preference, if you don't desire to answer questions and interact with members, in threads. I just don't appreciate your claim, because it's not true.

Edited by Hudds

I believe in, and have investigated the paranormal for years. But stuff like this just sets the field back. Honestly almost all YouTube and viral videos are bogus

• Like 2

Wow, it's even obvious how they did this. No wonder some people laugh at the paranormal with faked stuff like this all over the internet

Exactly! With fake stuff like this on YouTube and "ghost" (read: monster) movies out, it is no wonder Paranormal studies are just seen as a fringe science.

Edited by AustinHinton

I would have to disagree with you, because most of the comments have not been negative, and neither members have been the way you described.

For example, below is post which you made in another thread a while back, where I asked you a non-negative question out of curiosity. And, you did not answer, as usual.

http://www.unexplain...c=235960&st=105

There are many of us here that actually believe in the paranormal, and the unexplained. Surely, we cannot believe everything we heard or seen. We must always first rule out any logical explanations of occurrences, and observe, study the pattern of the activity. In general, so to speak.

It's obviously your preference, if you don't desire to answer questions and interact with members, in threads. I just don't appreciate your claim, because it's not true.

Dude that is one example from two months ago, I wasn't even subscribed to that thread so I get no notifications, otherwise I usually do not refresh and check back to see what changes. I love how though, you are just creating an assumption of what my claims are and how I see things like this. For this video, I said it was 'probably' faked, since I've done some background searching into it and most people agree with that. Just wanted to get this communities insight on it as well. As for negative comments, never said they were in this thread, or in every instance. But for a majority of the time I had a large influx of just negative comments or replies that would just tell me my thought was wrong and I'm wrong for basically thinking that.

Unless you've monitored ever interaction this account has had, I suggest not making assumptions and conclusions about someone else you know nothing about. Since in your own words

"We must always first rule out any logical explanations of occurrences, and observe, study the pattern of the activity. In general, so to speak"

Which is basically stating you do require some solid facts and observations to come to a definite conclusion. Though to me, seems as though you came to one about my and my experiences here fairly quickly. So I still stand-by how I handle things here, thank you.

Dude that is one example from two months ago, I wasn't even subscribed to that thread so I get no notifications, otherwise I usually do not refresh and check back to see what changes. I love how though, you are just creating an assumption of what my claims are and how I see things like this.

Well, regardless of how long ago, it was an example of a non-negative question, which you simply did not answer.

BTW, you don't need to subscribe to a thread to receive notifications, because once you posted in any thread you will receive notifications. Unless you have unchecked that option, at your user settings.

I can (if I choose to) also pull out other thread posts, where you did not interact with non-negative posts from others. But, at the end of day that's your preference. And, I only stated fact of the matter, in my first post in this thread.

For this video, I said it was 'probably' faked, since I've done some background searching into it and most people agree with that. Just wanted to get this communities insight on it as well.

You received plenty of insight from other members about this video, and I am glad you did think it may have been faked.

As for negative comments, never said they were in this thread, or in every instance. But for a majority of the time I had a large influx of just negative comments or replies that would just tell me my thought was wrong and I'm wrong for basically thinking that.

I didn't say you were referring to this thread, about any negative comments, BUT, you did say...

"Since for the most part there haven't been very many positive comments on anything I post. Thread or comment."

Unless you've monitored ever interaction this account has had, I suggest not making assumptions and conclusions about someone else you know nothing about.

I did not had to monitor you. I seen your posts in many threads, and noticed how you don't answer questions and interact with other members posts, which had been related to yours.

Since in your own words

"We must always first rule out any logical explanations of occurrences, and observe, study the pattern of the activity. In general, so to speak"

Which is basically stating you do require some solid facts and observations to come to a definite conclusion. Though to me, seems as though you came to one about my and my experiences here fairly quickly. So I still stand-by how I handle things here, thank you.

I was referring to patterns of spirit activity, not of human ignorance.

So I still stand-by how I handle things here, thank you.

Nothing to be proud of.

All the best.

• Like 1

Good for laughs, mostly. Zak is annoying and egotistical, and the "evidence" is mostly them hearing sounds and going "OMG DUDE DID YOU HEAR THAT!?" Plus the "EVP's" are mostly random nosie they really stretch to make into words

• Like 1

So the first thing I did was look for the earliest video uploaded. I knew by the video date stamp it was uploaded in 2013. When I found the youtube channe (

) l it had a description on it that was very vague.

-------------------------------------------

"

Published on Apr 15, 2013

Do you guys think this happened for REAL, or it's FAKE?

Leave your thought below!

CCTV Security Camera captures Black Entity, possibly a Ghost or a Demon, attack man in a hallway. Bone chilling moment as the spirit pushes him to the ground and drags him down the hall by his leg, before letting it's grip go and disappearing as fast as it appeared. The man then jumps up and runs for his life without even looking back.

What would you do if this would happen to you?

I love how people claim that the video is fake right away just because they think that ghosts are not real! Well, maybe the guy who was pushed down in the video and dragged half way down the hall didn't think ghosts were real either until the encounter.

More and more of these kind of happening have been reported world wide. Maybe it's a sign... or maybe we are being invaded by aliens or shadow people! Who knows!

Haunted House Scary Ghost Video. Ghost caught on tape. Demon Attack.

Here are some recommended videos you might enjoy:

Santa Claus Caught on Camera: https://youtu.be/WO1VX-jPiXQ"

First rule of youtube is to check the user's other videos. You would be amazed what information you find. So after digging around I found a few things about this uploader.

He posted a video of Santa clause sighting. Heck it is even in the comments of the ghost attack. This is always a red flag since once again he is the uploader. Now look at the next video, a girl using jedi powers to move a globe. You have to suspect that what are the odds are to have one person able to catch three fantastical things?

It comes down to it being fake, using a simple video editing program that created the ghost to pull the guy.

How did he do it? There is no rope and there is no way he could of being pulled that far down the hall. The answer is he wasn't pulled but the exact opposite I have created a youtube channel to show you

(This video is not advertised)

If you have a good eye you notice that the video is playing backwards. If you watch carefully you discover obvious problems.

1. he doesn't fall down but pushes himself up.

2. He is pushing himself with the boot.

3. When he stands up to flee you find there is a inconsistency of the movement of him getting up. you if you watch frame by frame the movement has been sped up to and blended in.

4. When he runs away he is running normal.

5. the date stamp and the time does make it look legitimate but you can get those time stamps from sony vegas and other editing programs.

6. When he is walking down the hall he is walking backwards, You can notice this from the stiffness of the legs since he can not see behind him and he is not walking fluidly and in a straight line.

7. When you watch this video backwards and he is done pushing himself to us, he uses the wall to help him up. If in a normal situation a person fall it would be a lot more faster and he his body and head would "bounce" against the floor even for the slightest. You don't see it in this video.

• Like 2

Solid work Brian! I never watched it backwards. Makes all the difference!

• Like 2