Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Satan right?

Ashley-Star*Child

When satan said 'why should a son of fire (an angel) bow down to a son of clay (Adam)' beseides being insolent, was he right? Should an angel bow down to a human? Or should they bow to God alone, since humans are to bow to God, and only God.

Whilst that little statement is the reason he was kicked out, did it reinforce his love and loyalty to God, by bowing to Him alone?

Something to think about.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• draconic chronicler

• Moondoggy

• Ashley-Star*Child

• ND-DAVE

well as you know I accept the new testament . And according to this the Angels will be Judged by the Church some day .

So the Sons of Clay end up being something higher then Angels. I think Satan is just one big old abortion doctor , He knows what hes aborting .

Hold on, even in the NT it says humans are below angels.

It's true there will come a day when fallen angels are judged by humans, but shouldn't humanity show the same kind of compassion angels show for humans?

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

We might be below Angels now but not after we are Born Again .

Just What is Man that thou considerest him ????

Old Satan knows what he is Aborting he can read the 8th chapter of romans .

Well, no it doesn't say you are higher than angels if you are 'born again'. Are you a Born Again Christian?

What would you say if God forgave satan? Satan was God's favourite angel, and the most powerful angel.

I always wondered why god let the rebellious angels live, after their war in heaven. Omniscience had to know the pending revolt and yet, instead of destroying the devil, god let him and his minions to live and be a temptation unto the humans they had earlier been asked to serve. So that now, rather than benevolent servants they became malevolent adversaries of gods will for his human creation. Why put humans, that god is said to have held above the angels, (hence the rebellion), in the middle of that god/adversarial position!? If god wanted only the best for his creation, and free will exists, why allow the devil be negative aspect, after the angels rebelled to serve the good of humankind, so as to serve to tempt them away from heaven?! Why let the devil live, when god does destroy the wicked in mankind, why not his own angels?!

It's always struck me as odd, like that.

I always wondered why god let the rebellious angels live, after their war in heaven. Omniscience had to know the pending revolt and yet, instead of destroying the devil, god let him and his minions to live and be a temptation unto the humans they had earlier been asked to serve. So that now, rather than benevolent servants they became malevolent adversaries of gods will for his human creation. Why put humans, that god is said to have held above the angels, (hence the rebellion), in the middle of that god/adversarial position!? If god wanted only the best for his creation, and free will exists, why allow the devil be negative aspect, after the angels rebelled to serve the good of humankind, so as to serve to tempt them away from heaven?! Why let the devil live, when god does destroy the wicked in mankind, why not his own angels?!

It's always struck me as odd, like that.

To accurately judge you need a prosecuter and a defence .

Just happened to be a prosecuter laying around

Hey, that really is something to think about ;). I think Satan had a point there. But, doesn't Satan give or tempt sinners to do more sinful things? Wouldn't that, in a way, make him bow down to humans?

Well, satan's job (along with other accusing angels) is to tempt, test and accuse humanity. Still what he does he does for God, he works for God, God sends satan to test humanity for their devotion to him.

We have free will and that's why there is testing. The entire reason fro the creation of the human race was to 'see who among your race would love or abhor Me' (God). God doesn't hate sin so much as He hates the ignorance that is in him to sin (2 Enoch). If there were no test, how would God know who loves Him?

Here's a little dirty secret of satan's. The reason he gets his way with God (sometimes) is because when the Mirror of Truth (something angels use to see right through someone) is shone on him the only thing God can find is pure intent. Everything he does is for love for God. So he jumps up and down like a tyrannical brat and begs God to let him tempt/test/accuse/destroy someone and God at times lets him. Problem is though satan whats to be the ONLY one in Heaven alone with God and will cast any angel out, or prevent any human from getting in to do it.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

Satan has 2 purposes He is an abortion Doctor . He can and does kill real Christians at times if they let him by giving up and queching the spirit . So they will never be born in the Spirit world they will die here .

Satan is a Birth control devise he decieves the whole world so as they will not recieve the Holy Spirit .

You need the holy Spirit to be begotton of God .

Its like a woman does indeed need the sperm from a man before a other child can be born .

A man is like the Egg in a females body most never get fertilised because satan is aloud to stop it .

But every once in a while a Man does make it around al the deception and recieve Gods spirit .Then we Got a new Creature in Christ waiting to be Born . Will it Be Born ? I hope so .

But Satan does manage to abort some of these New creatures from being Born . Some do reject the Spirit in them till death . This would be a abortion of a Child of God .

It can happen or Satan would just give up .

When satan said 'why should a son of fire (an angel) bow down to a son of clay (Adam)' beseides being insolent, was he right? Should an angel bow down to a human? Or should they bow to God alone, since humans are to bow to God, and only God.

Whilst that little statement is the reason he was kicked out, did it reinforce his love and loyalty to God, by bowing to Him alone?

Something to think about.

If it was an order from God, what's he doing disobeying God? If God told him to bow down to a stick, if he was an obedient servent, he would. It seems a statement of pride, singing his own song.

satan knows romans 8 verse 13 is real And he knows that is wrote to real saints .

which are the begotten who hope to be born again.

Do you know that the Jewish people - indeed all those who keep the Holy Shabbat (Friday sunset to Saturday sunset) have an extra soul? Jewish people have two souls to begin with and on Shabbat they have 3.

If it was an order from God, what's he doing disobeying God? If God told him to bow down to a stick, if he was an obedient servent, he would. It seems a statement of pride, singing his own song.

Well that's the reason he was cast out for it. But, like I said, angels, and indeed humans are meant to bow to God alone.

So he jumps up and down like a tyrannical brat and begs God to let him tempt/test/accuse/destroy someone

And people hate Satan for such things.

and God at times lets him.

So God is just as bad for letting him, yet no one seems to show the same kind of hatred to God even though as you said sometimes he lets Satan do those things.

I dont thinkianyone should bow down to anyone else or God or Satan or anything for that matter. Hold your head up high not grovel at someones feet no matter how important they are. Im sure God would understand if people did not bow down to him/her/it since most people tend to make out God as all loving and understanding.

If angels are real then no they should not bow down to humans and humans should not bow down to angels. And if God is real and created both then yes be greatful for your existence and life so try and make the most of it but dont bow down and grovel because what's the point of living if it is to wimper and constantly praise someone for it. That's just my thoughts. lol sorry if it looked like a rant.

Well, bowing down to someone isn't 'grovelling' it's a sign of respect.

I'll also add that when God so chooses He sends His angels to burn the tablets of satan so He doesn't have to hear about his b****ing. Every matter is weighed. Sometimes the scales weigh in satan's favor, sometimes not.

Satan felt he was the most powerful thing in existence. Even more powerful than God himself, and he felt that man had fault and that He (Satan) was infailable.

Though provoking to say the least. The point on God destroying wickedness in man, Sodom and Gomorrah, for one and not legions of angels does seem a bit, almost unjust, and yet God is supposed to be extremely just. He forgives us all manner of sin, yet will not or cannot forgive Lucifer his transgressions. And yes my standard christian answer is a bit disconcerting. "We can't know the mind of God and will see the justice when we get to heaven." I will admit it does tend to poke a few holes in the whole 'loving, just Heavenly Father" side of it.

Just to put in my two cents, the Bible, (in the original language) says that man was made a little lower the God not Angles. Angles are not created in the likeness

and image of God. God does not use Satan to act in any way for or against mankind. Yes God knows everything before it happens and He knew that Lucifer would turn on Him and He would kick him out of Heaven and He knew Adam would sin in disobedence by eating of the tree of knowlege of good and evil. I don't beleive there is any scripture that would show that God is in cahoots with satan.

In the book of Job, he said "The Lord give and the Lord takes". Now that statment has been quoted over and over by well meaning people, but if you look at the story it was not God, but satan woh went from God and did the evil on Job. Job said later that what he had greatly feared had come upon him. Fear or faith will come to pass on all without respect to anyones person. God is for you and satan is against you. Period!