Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Suspicous.Cloud.7.EP.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:11 PM

My Norton anti virus keeps popping up literally every 2 minutes and says they found that Suspicious Cloud 7 ep and deleted it.  But then it pops up again and says the same thing. How do I get it to stop doing that????

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#2    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 34,967 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:24 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 28 July 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

My Norton anti virus keeps popping up literally every 2 minutes and says they found that Suspicious Cloud 7 ep and deleted it.  But then it pops up again and says the same thing. How do I get it to stop doing that????

There is a false positive problem with Norton, you will have to wait for the next update. In the meantime I would suggest a second opinion scan using the free version of Malwarebytes, also in Safe Mode. You can find it here http://www.malwareby...warebytes_free/

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#3    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:29 PM

I  just turned off the heuristic protection and that seems to have taken care of the problem. Ill also scan it with that thank you

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x, 28 July 2013 - 06:15 PM.

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#4    XingWi

XingWi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:47 AM

Turning off heuristic analysis will leave your computer vulnerable to new and unknown viruses. If you are certain that it is a false positive, I suggest locating the file that is causing the problem and excluding it from scanning by adding it to the excluded files list.

#5    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:46 PM

View PostXingWi, on 03 August 2013 - 09:47 AM, said:

Turning off heuristic analysis will leave your computer vulnerable to new and unknown viruses. If you are certain that it is a false positive, I suggest locating the file that is causing the problem and excluding it from scanning by adding it to the excluded files list.
I actually turned it to automatic, it was on aggressive and that seems to have solved the problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users