Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hairy creature sighting disturbs classes

Commander CMG

Teachers at Mathiba Primary School in Maun had to abruptly end classes last week Friday after students reported seeing a hairy little creature.

Regional Director for North West District in the Ministry of Education and Skills Development, Acro Maseko said that they had to send students back home after Standard 6 and 7 students claimed to have seen ‘a black little hairy creature which resembled a human being.’

The incident which happened around 12 noon culminated in ten students treated for shock at a local clinic and released the same day.

arrow3.gifView: Read more

• Like 1

It looks like they met my X-wife.

• Like 4

Yep ! Say prayers . That`ll solve everything !!

I've put this in the Two Legged Dogman Experineces Database due to the all black colour.

So it is a two legged dogman aka a hyrax?

From the article: (Emphasis added)

"While none of the teachers saw anything, the sighting caused mass panic among the pupils"

Need anything more be said?

• Like 5

Am I the only one questioning the source - you know, just a little bit?

No you are not :)

So it is a two legged dogman aka a hyrax?

So is this, if the right " story " is behind it.

Volkswagen-Beetle-Black-HD-Wallpaper-300x225.jpg

• Like 1

Can not believe none of them did not have a mobile phone on them to take a picture of it! Reeeeeaaallly?bth_361_sm.gif

• Like 1

Yep ! Say prayers . That`ll solve everything !!

Religion is a large practice in Africa, so I wouldn't be surprised if the school was predominantly religious.

Chalk it up to mass hysteria when something can't be explained. I think those kids saw something. It may be a misidentification of some animal but when Several kids see something and panic it's worthy of investigation.

these 'show & tell' sessions are REALLY getting out of hand.....

• Like 2

I've put this in the Two Legged Dogman Experineces Database due to the all black colour.

And once again you are just picking what ever is tickling your fancy no matter how vague or unlikely it is to be a "dogman".

You sure building such a solid case!

Edited by Brian Topp

Some of the kids didn't want to take the scheduled test, so hairy little creature was seen. Probably a chimp with a bad hair cut.

• Like 1

after reading the article and all the comments, just have a points.

1) with the location the school is 70% to be a religious run school!

2) also with the location and if it is a religious run school how many student would have a mobile on there person!

3) being the level of grades that seen it only the higher level students would have reason to start a hoax.

4) also if it being a religious run school then the teacher would not admit to any thing that is not theological proved.

Okay I'm probably dating myself here because kids today certainly wouldn't do this, but........I'm 99.9% positive this is the modern day equivalent of pulling the fire alarm on exam day.

Edited by Kikapo
  • Like 2

little hairy guy please show up at my end of semester exams in three weeks. kthnxbai

• Like 2

so lame, it was a prank pulled trust me I know a few ppl that went there and interview a couple witnesses and rumor has it that a few teens got together and pulled it off..

dogman doesn't look anything like that! it is more in the form of a dog/wolf... my uncle has a video clip of one. go on utube its not that good of a footage cause he was doing research on bigfoot and came across dogman instead! i'll have to look it up and get back with you if not type in footage of dogman and you'll find it

dogman doesn't look anything like that! it is more in the form of a dog/wolf... my uncle has a video clip of one. go on utube its not that good of a footage cause he was doing research on bigfoot and came across dogman instead! i'll have to look it up and get back with you if not type in footage of dogman and you'll find it

Dogman is really just a hyrax, every mystery can be explained with hyraxes or glowbirds.
  • Like 1

if it is a religious run school how many student would have a mobile on there person!

i'm kinda struggling here to come up with a religion that bans the use of mobile phones??

the only things I can come up with are-

the amish.

luddites.

fish. (can't work the buttons)

ICU nurses.

telepaths.

airline pilots.

neanderthals.

you wanna help me out here....?!

:-)

• Like 2

I think the strangest thing here is their reaction. If I saw a hairy creature I would be intrigued, I wouldn't scream cry and faint at the slightest sight of it.