Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Video of orbs?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1    MD3021

MD3021

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:10 PM

I gave my dog a bath and took a video of him tearing up the bed trying to get dry. When I looked back on the video I noticed what I thought to be a few orbs. The first on seems to come from the middle of the bed, swirl around then shoot out of view. My dog also seems to notice it. The other few kind just shoot straight through. I have had feelings in this room before but have no visual proof. Growing up I had many experiences so maybe I am sensitive? Are these orbs or a ghost or something like that?

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=nHBbGRfJAiM

#2    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

Ill just copy hazzards post about Orbs from an earlier thread and leave it at that......

Jesus H Christ, people!!

There is nothing paranormal about so called orbs. Orbs (like Rods) are photographic artifacts – specifically bits of airborne dust, water droplets, snow, insects etc, caught in the flash of a camera. With the introduction of the digital flash camera they are so common that most Ghost hunters have lost interest in them.  They know what they are.

Some causes of photographic artifacts are listed below, none of them paranormal.
  • Dust on the lens.
  • Dirt in the camera.
  • Internal reflections in the lens structure, also known as "lens flare".
  • Deliberate multiple exposures.
  • Objects very close to lens.
  • Poor quality digital cameras.
  • Poor quality optics.
  • Deliberate digital editing of photographs.
  • Flash reflections from shiny objects in the room.
  • Contamination during processing of conventional film.
  • Contamination during printing of conventional prints.
  • Scanner anomalies.
  • Dust on the scanner glass.
  • Bad or outdated film.
Example images here - http://en.wikipedia....ki/Orb_(optics)

Orbs Explained http://pyrrho.s5.com/orbs.html

The truth need never fear ridicule.  ~ Sir Wearer of Hats

Psychosocial hypothesis in Ufology : http://en.wikipedia....cial_hypothesis

#3    MD3021

MD3021

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

Did u even watch the video?

#4    Reann

Reann

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

View PostMD3021, on 30 April 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

I tried to watch it but it says server not found. Tell you what though , I see orbs at times. I've seen  orbs appear  and i have seen them as they were moving in motion , mainly bright light ones , though I have also seen an orb appear from out of the floor and move  slowly as it exited through the wall That one was of another color other than bright white light..
I think orbs are spirits . Of course I'm not referring to dust particles that can appear as orbs in pictures or filming. In speaking of pictires and orbs I have taken a picture one moring a few years ago and noticed an orb that appeared . As i zoomed in I seen a face in this orb ,  it was of my dog that died a couple or a few months prior . I don't have the picture to share , being that someone had removed pictures I had stored in my camera.  The orb that appeared on the picture was  in the same place where the dog was at alot. After seeing that I began to realize  that orbs are indded spirits. I never really thought much of them before that...

#5    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,065 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:30 PM

Link is not working for me. What is the title of video? I'll go straight to youtube to see it.

Generally I'd agree with the statement from Hazzard, but I usually will watch the video before making any comments.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#6    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,756 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:35 PM

I gave my dog a bath and took a video of him tearing up the bed trying to get dry.

Now that is not going to throw dander, dust, and water droplets in the air is it?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#7    MD3021

MD3021

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:15 PM

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=nHBbGRfJAiM try this again. Or you can go to www.YouTube.com/nothingelsematters31 and it should be the first video there.  That is true sakari. Doesn't look like dust to me tho. Just strange that right after my dog stops and looks. But I'm no expert- that's why I'm here!

#8    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,310 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

View PostMD3021, on 30 April 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=nHBbGRfJAiM try this again. Or you can go to www.YouTube.com/nothingelsematters31 and it should be the first video there.  That is true sakari. Doesn't look like dust to me tho. Just strange that right after my dog stops and looks. But I'm no expert- that's why I'm here!
Are you Ozzy Osbourne?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#9    MD3021

MD3021

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

Yes I named my dog after me...

#10    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,065 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

View PostMD3021, on 30 April 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

OK. I see the things you're talking about. I don't think they are dust. Maybe bugs, or hair, or feathers. Or maybe something else??

I think orbs are usually spherical and these kind of looked like irregular blobs to me.

Here is a screen capture I made, rotated and blew up, circling the suspected orb.

Attached File  Ozzy orb.jpg   49.78K   4 downloads

It is about twice as long as it is wide. So, probably not a bit of hair. Whatever it is also changes direction. That is my main reasons for thinking it is bugs. Or, maybe feathers moving around in currents from the dog and the video filmer.

My little dog does the same kind of thing after a bath... :tu:

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#11    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:06 PM

View PostMD3021, on 30 April 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

Yep.

Edited by phantasia, 30 April 2013 - 09:08 PM.

The truth need never fear ridicule.  ~ Sir Wearer of Hats

Psychosocial hypothesis in Ufology : http://en.wikipedia....cial_hypothesis

#12    MD3021

MD3021

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:23 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 30 April 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

OK. I see the things you're talking about. I don't think they are dust. Maybe bugs, or hair, or feathers. Or maybe something else??

I think orbs are usually spherical and these kind of looked like irregular blobs to me.

Here is a screen capture I made, rotated and blew up, circling the suspected orb.

Attachment Ozzy orb.jpg

It is about twice as long as it is wide. So, probably not a bit of hair. Whatever it is also changes direction. That is my main reasons for thinking it is bugs. Or, maybe feathers moving around in currents from the dog and the video filmer.

My little dog does the same kind of thing after a bath... :tu:

#13    MD3021

MD3021

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

It's definitely not feathers. I didn't see any bugs flying around. I'm glad someone agrees it's not dust or hair. Do u think it is an orb? Or what else could cause an "irregular blob" to change direction and move like that? Thanks

#14    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:59 PM

Link still doesn't work for me.  I just saw Ozzy (singer not the dog) and when I clicked to watch the video, I received an error.

#15    MD3021

MD3021

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

Www.YouTube.com/nothingelsematters31  first video

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users