Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the feeling of being guided

suvituuli

Hi, hoping someone could explain what this is.

I have for some time felt that I can sense stuff that will happen. Sometimes I feel paranoid. I do not hear voices, I feel like I am being guided, but if I choose to ignore the feelings I have thinking aah it's just paranoia, won't happen, then it does happen. The other day I felt someone telling me (nagging feeling) I must stop doing something (lazy) or I will have to pay!! I ignored the warning and voila, something bad unrelated to my laziness happened and as a result I am less happy. Sometimes I think it is just my conscience, but it is so specific and if I do not listen I know things can go wrong. :blink: So what is this kind of thing exactly?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suvituuli

• puridalan

• master of ki

• lindajoy

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you can validate most of these expiernces I doubt you are crazy. haha. Trust me more people are able to do this than you think, don't let it freak you out. Instead just listen, and then take it from there.

It's good to listen. (smiles)

Thanks for the answers. It's not always so nice though,the feeling of guilt for not listening, and why do I never learn... always do the same thing, naah it's probably Ok, I'm just being paranoid, and then something not so good happens. :wacko: I will have to get better at it.

Thanks for the answers. It's not always so nice though,the feeling of guilt for not listening, and why do I never learn... always do the same thing, naah it's probably Ok, I'm just being paranoid, and then something not so good happens. :wacko: I will have to get better at it.

Thought has a lot to do with what takes place in our life..Your mind can be your best friend or worst enemy. The fact that you think it is a paranoid thought which equates to negative thought you bascially are setting yourself up for something negative to happen...Remove the negative, turn it around to either doing/listening to what's being said or at least realize that should you not listen it does not necessarily mean bad will take place...Don't wait for the bad to happen because you didn't listen, rather let yourself know that your choice is just that and what you chose for that situation does not mean its wrong..