Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The possible true about everthing

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Fake Account Delete

Fake Account Delete

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 242 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 09:28 AM

John A Spera on May 11 2008, 09:30 AM, said:

I like the History of Humanity as it is outlined at the following link: http://www.kryon.com/k_chanelcruise8.html

In many ways, reflective thinking leads us to different conclusions about how we came to be the human beings that we are today. The lack of a missing link does tell us something.

I also wanted to share my thoughts on energy transfer from one human experience/expression to the next (reincarnation). The fuller awareness of who we are may well reside in our subconscious and we may never really appreciate all that we know in our conscious state of awareness. This would provide us with an impression that each lifetime is a one time event and not a series of human experiences. As I see it the energy expression that we actually are is greater than we can consciousally be aware of. It can and does exist with or without any vessel.

John

Thanks original.gif

#17    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:43 AM

This is actually...more likely to be true then it seems. The possibility is still very low in my eyes, but it could explain a few things.

The problem is its hard to really understand what the theory is getting at. Ghost Hound is the only show I've seen that has managed to successfully explain it.

Posted Image

#18    Fake Account Delete

Fake Account Delete

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 242 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:24 AM

666XZ on May 10 2008, 08:49 AM, said:

more : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0NTEFvQyxg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users