Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Religion Of Peace?

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#1    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,884 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:56 PM

http://www.dailymail...ror-attack.html

I wonder how long it will be before some 'useful idiot' claims the victim's "Help For Heroes" T-shirt logo was racist, inflammatory and offended minority groups?

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#2    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,129 posts

• Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:09 PM

Just seen this on the news. I think I stated on another thread that to me London was now a foreign country, judging by this, somewhere in darkest Africa I think.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#3    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,129 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:14 PM

Hey get 'Leave Britney alone!' on here, i'm sure he'll have a go at justifying this.

Edited by itsnotoutthere, 22 May 2013 - 06:17 PM.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#4    tyrant lizard

tyrant lizard

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:14 PM

Islam is a religion of peace - these morons who go around killing people and claiming they're doing it for Allah are ******* mental, pure and simple.

I don't think this should be pinned on religion, it should be pinned on idiocy and ignorance.

#5    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,129 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:16 PM

View Posttyrant lizard, on 22 May 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

Islam is a religion of peace - these morons who go around killing people and claiming they're doing it for Allah are ******* mental, pure and simple.

I don't think this should be pinned on religion, it should be pinned on idiocy and ignorance.

Well if idiots will follow a religion that demand 'death to the infadels & non believers' then this is the obvious outcome.

― Groucho Marx

#6    stevewinn

stevewinn

Government Agent

• 8,736 posts

• Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:18 PM

the BBC are reporting this as a terrorist attack. - i see the BBC described the attackers as Muslims. but have since apologised the BBC's reporter Nick Robinson tweets: "To those offended by my describing the attacker' its safe to say if the murderer is shouting what was quoted 'We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you' i think the description is spot on and no lily livered apology is needed from the BBC.

Posted Image

British by Birth - English by the Grace of God

#7    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,129 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:22 PM

This from the BBC website :-

"London Ambulance Service confirmed one man had been found dead at the scene.
It said two men had been taken to hospital - one by air ambulance - and one of them was a serious condition."

I would have taken them by horse & cart on a cobbled road.

Edited by itsnotoutthere, 22 May 2013 - 06:50 PM.

― Groucho Marx

#8    Star of the Sea

Star of the Sea

Pienso en ti siempre

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts

• 'The light of the world'

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:24 PM

Just terrible, poor soldier may he RIP. This is really worrying.. hope this isn't the start of something really bad, aka terrorism actually on our streets .

Edited by Star of the Sea, 22 May 2013 - 06:25 PM.

"Love one another as I have loved you" John 15:9-17

#9    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,881 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:34 PM

'I'm still really shaken up. When he was dead, they dragged him out into the road and left him there.
'It was strange, they didn't run off, they just stood there as if they were waiting for the police.
'It must've taken about 20 minutes for the police to arrive, I think it must've been because they were waiting for armed police.
'The police officers got out of the car and the two black men ran towards them with the gun.
'The police shot them. They fell to the ground. Then a helicopter landed. Think it must've been an air ambulance.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2U318PCyR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It doesn't look like a random attack to me and there's some ritualistic element that I find strange plus they didn't attack anyone else .....
RIP to the dead ...

~edit : font size adjustment

Edited by third_eye, 22 May 2013 - 06:37 PM.

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#10    stevewinn

stevewinn

Government Agent

• 8,736 posts

• Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:41 PM

i wonder if this was a planned attack similar to the foiled attack in 2007, remember operation gamble by the Police and Mi5 were British born terrorists here in the UK were planning on kidnapping and killing a British Solider. i guess more will be known in the coming hours.

Posted Image

British by Birth - English by the Grace of God

#11    TSS

TSS

Observer

• 5,668 posts

• The loud ones never last!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:42 PM

That poor fella, he must have wondered what the hell was happening to him....what an appalling way to die :(

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#12    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

From the article; "It must have taken about 20 minutes for the police to arrive, I think it must've been because they were waiting for armed police."

Are British bobbies still out patrolling with nothing but nightsticks? In the 21st century? Really?

Yeah I know it's custom, tradition, etc., but ... c'mon. Quaint and cute is no way to respond to todays criminals.

#13    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,254 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:05 PM

all religion is bad

#14    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,046 posts

BBC World News is still describing this as an Islamic Terrorist Attack. No apologies from the BBC World Service, and why should there be?

It appears the victim was run down first with a car then the cowardly islamic thugs attempted to be - head the man alive... shocking, just shocking!! :cry:

The Islamic thugs (dont ask me to apologise or recant) were both shot and immobilised by an Armed Response Unit and have been taken to Hospital... keep them alive for information then drop them inside the RA Barracks to have "Allah's" judgment meeted out to them in a like fashion... this is after all the Way of Radical Islam, is it not?

#15    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,254 posts

View Postredhen, on 22 May 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

From the article; "It must have taken about 20 minutes for the police to arrive, I think it must've been because they were waiting for armed police."

Are British bobbies still out patrolling with nothing but nightsticks? In the 21st century? Really?

Yeah I know it's custom, tradition, etc., but ... c'mon. Quaint and cute is no way to respond to todays criminals.
one witness said 10 minutes others say earlier or later

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users