Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained Booms

stevemagegod

So last Night my local news station did a story on these unexplained booms. All i have to say if there is unexplained booms in my area i want to experience them. :yes: For those of us in the conspiracy/unexplained Business this is nothing new to us. Since i believe i have been reading about these booms since 2010. According to the News Story:

• The Sounds Arent Coming From Space
  • The Sounds Arent Coming From the Ground
  • And the The Sounds isn't Coming From the Air
  • The Military didn't have any Jets up in the Sky Producing Sonic Booms(So they say)
  • They aren't Fireworks

Those options above don't leave much for us. So what do you guys think these sounds are? I am truly perplexed.

• Like 1

El, I don't think I can top that. :yes:

• Like 2

You're from Buffalo. Do you live near the water?

It's not unusual for shifting ice to make some pretty significant booming noises this time of year.

Can you post any links to the news storeis?

• Like 2

Can you post any links to the news storeis?

I'll try and find a link

• Like 1

Nocturnal Booms go back to the 1970s, they were frequent over the UK in 1976/77; a team from Bristol University concluded it was refracted sonic booms from BA Concord flights.

Besides I'm sure that the military aren't always forthcoming when saying it wasn't them. They might just deny the thing in case there is some request for damage payments. Gods, for all we know it might be some kind of weapons or prototype testing. It stands to reason they would deny everything.

I find this interesting. I live in KY and maby about 2 months ago or some where in that time frame, there were booms heard around Corbin I think it was and it was heard over several county's. last time I checked no one could find out what it was. I read a article somewhere that larges booms were heard right before the storm sandy. I also read that it could be the military using a sound weapon to change the weather or something. found it interesting though.

Batman or Robin landing a punch?

• Like 2

I find this interesting. I live in KY and maby about 2 months ago or some where in that time frame, there were booms heard around Corbin I think it was and it was heard over several county's. last time I checked no one could find out what it was. I read a article somewhere that larges booms were heard right before the storm sandy. I also read that it could be the military using a sound weapon to change the weather or something. found it interesting though.

Rafterman just gave a good explanation

High altitude jets breaking the sound barrier. We've had it here in austalia before. Just because they so 'oh no we don't have anything up there' doesn't mean they don't. These technologies aren't classified and hidden away for nothing. They aren't gonna be like "chyea brah, we were testing this super dope plane man". Come on now xD

Edited by krypter3

Neither its Superman

• Like 1

Don't Troll a Troll Bro.

These sorts of sounds have been heard throughout the world, since long before any kind of sonic booms from our aircraft were possible. So maybe flying saucers occasionally turn off whatever functionality they have that usually seems to prevent sonic booms. A good way to gradually wake us from our complacency, or denial?

Edited by bison

These sorts of sounds have been heard throughout the world, since long before any kind of sonic booms from our aircraft were possible. So maybe flying saucers occasionally turn off whatever functionality they have that usually seems to prevent sonic booms. A good way to gradually wake us from our complacency, or denial?

the light orbs are not of this time .

they consist of :

1) a geo-megnetic singularity at the very middle /center . that directs the whole craft to point either to the center of the earth , or away from the center of the earth , and gives an axis of spin.

communication to/from its point of origin is thru this.

2) a outter plasma shell converts hygrogen to helium in a very controlled way ... provides energy/force for the whole crafts locomotion and protects the core with millions of reactors that cover every square .oo1" of the 20 to 30 foot surface . these reactors are each specificly controled

3) the turbin hard shell weighs nearly nothing ,is made of a magnetic feild genarated by the plasma shell and spinns at just less that the speed of sound , and is covered with 1ooo's of propeller blades .

if/when the plasma shell retracts , the blades make contact with the atmosphere and the craft moves in the direction desired .

all motion is 90 degrees in oppsetion to the axis of the geomegnetic singularity , gyrostablized by the spin , and is lighter than air .

when the hydrogen fuel is exsausted ... the plasma burns up the hard shell and the singularity continues in the direction it is thrown , goes astable and converts to back ground atomic noise .

• Like 1

the boom you hear is the device running out of fuel and turning into nothing but back ground atomic noise .

• 1 month later...

Guys i just heard some really unusual sounds out of my house. It sounded like this really high pitched wine to. The thruway is not to far from where i live. So it could of been a Motorcycle or something but it was loud enough and high pitched enough to catch my attention with the TV on, and all of the Windows shut. When i went to open my window i could hear the cars and stuff in the back ground but there was a really different noise that i couldn't make out what it was. It kinda sounded like if you were at the race tracks or something. And the thruway is a couple of miles from my house to where you wouldn't hear it unless you listened for it.

Edit: Now there's a couple Military Helicopters flying over my house to just as soon as the noise died down, after i finished posting this.

Double Edit: Now i don't hear a thing. Everything's Normal.

Edited by stevemagegod