Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost at 3:33 am

Star Field

I have knocking on my door at 3:33 am. There is no way a person can get to my door because I have a huge 8 foot fence all around by yard which is locked from the inside. So what was it knocking on my front door, if it was a ghost why at 3:33, what does this time hold in significance. I have had other paranormal activity with ghost in my house but never at 3:33 in the morning. Can anybody help me with this question.

Edited by Star Field

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Star Field

• Agent. Mulder

• Moonie2012

• Sakari

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone got in to the grounds somehow...

I wouldn't be surprised if this was occuring precisely because you have an 8-foot fence locked from the inside. Someone could still get inside, Humanity being a clever lot, and knocking at your door at a specific time when no-one could normally get inside would be creepy as hell, something i'd probably do.

Should probably set up an IR CCTV camera pointing at your front door, catch them in the act.

Edited by DrunkDwarf

Open the door and have a look?

That's certainly what I'd do. Or pick a night before you don't have to work or whatever, find yourself a place where you can't be seen and have a view of the door and wait and see what happens.

When I woke up and checked, it still was locked, no foot prints or any other signs of an intruder. I have seen before a shadow man walk through my kitchen, I saw it in the reflection of my computer screen, when I quickly turned around, there was nothing. On another morning when I was on my back porch, I heard foot steps in the house when I quickly went into the house to check it out. My wife was fast asleep, when she woke up, I ask her if she had gotten out of bed and she said no. My dog snow growls just before we go to bed at night and stares into the kitchen as if she is seeing something that I can't! Do you think I am living in a haunted house. Here are some orb photos if the out side of my yard. 100_0293.jpg Here is the one I caught inside my house. ghost-in-my-house.jpg

Edited by Star Field

Those orb photos are nothing but dust and particles in the air.

As per the 3:33 thing, how many times has this happened?

Edited by Moonie2012

And you're completely unaware of the 3:33 phenomena, huh?

When I woke up and checked, it still was locked, no foot prints or any other signs of an intruder. I have seen before a shadow man walk through my kitchen, I saw it in the reflection of my computer screen, when I quickly turned around, there was nothing. On another morning when I was on my back porch, I heard foot steps in the house when I quickly went into the house to check it out. My wife was fast asleep, when she woke up, I ask her if she had gotten out of bed and she said no. My dog snow growls just before we go to bed at night and stares into the kitchen as if she is seeing something that I can't! Do you think I am living in a haunted house. Here are some orb photos if the out side of my yard. 100_0293.jpg Here is the one I caught inside my house. ghost-in-my-house.jpg

And no, the orbs in the photo are not dust particles reflecting on the camera lines. I do have infrared goggles that I can watch them move and they have intelligence. Some of them duck and dart as if trying not to be seen, and while there is absolutely no wind at all.

Edited by Star Field

When I woke up and checked, it still was lock, no foot prints or any other signs of intruder. I have seen before a shadow man walk through my kitchen, I saw it in the reflection of my computer screen, when I quickly turned around, there was nothing. On another morning when I was on my back porch, I heard foot steps in the house when I quickly wend into the house to check it out. My wife was fast asleep, when she woke up, I ask her if she had gotten out of bed and she said no. My dog snow growls just before we go to bed at night and stares into the kitchen as if she is seeing something, that I can't! Do you think I am living in a haunted house. Here are some orb photos if the out side of my yard. 100_0293.jpg Here is the one I caught inside my house. ghost-in-my-house.jpg

Regarding the image you took of your garden, could it possibly have been those very small flies that I see a lot in swarms like the 'orbs' in your picture. However if not then this picture is rather outstanding with it's large number of orbs in the picture.

With the other picture, could that have been a reflection off a picture frame or something else? However this picture seems more legitimate as an orb picture than the one of your garden. Both pictures are very interesting, thanks for posting them (:

Also along with the information you have given about the strange occurrences in your house, I believe that is all typical of a haunting, perhaps not of a bad spirit, just of one that wants your attention. However try to remain sceptical, you never know how simple things might turn out to be (:

All the Best,

MitsuX

And no, the orbs in the photo are not dust particles reflecting on the camera lines. I do have infrared goggles that I can watch them move and they have intelligence. Some of them duck and dart as if not to be seen, and while there is absolutely no wind at all.

You're mistaking them for something they are not. Bugs, tiny particles that move in the slightest air currents, whatever - but they aren't paranormal.

And you're completely unaware of the 3:33 phenomena, huh?

If you have any info about 3:33 I would love to her about it. I have not idea what is going on with that time.

and it has only happen only once so far, but I will keep you updated and events unfold.

If you have any info about 3:33 I would love to her about it. I have not idea what is going on with that time.

and it has only happen only once so far, but I will keep you updated and events unfold.

I assumed it happened multiple times. If it only happened once - it can be pretty much written off as coincidence. It could have been the house settling, an animal, or anything, really.

Edited by Moonie2012

Regarding the image you took of your garden, could it possibly have been those very small flies that I see a lot in swarms like the 'orbs' in your picture. However if not then this picture is rather outstanding with it's large number of orbs in the picture.

With the other picture, could that have been a reflection off a picture frame or something else? However this picture seems more legitimate as an orb picture than the one of your garden. Both pictures are very interesting, thanks for posting them (:

Also along with the information you have given about the strange occurrences in your house, I believe that is all typical of a haunting, perhaps not of a bad spirit, just of one that wants your attention. However try to remain sceptical, you never know how simple things might turn out to be (:

All the Best,

MitsuX

The orb in the house, I have tired to recapture it again and again but with no success.

Here is another one I took at the side of my porch. HE WAS STANDING IN MY BACK YARD.

What do you think of it. grim-reper.jpg

The orb in the house, I have tired to recapture it again and again but with no success.

Here is another one I took at the side of my porch. HE WAS STANDING IN MY BACK YARD.

What do you think of it. grim-reper.jpg

Got the uncropped pic? It's hard to get a sense of scale from that.

Edited by Moonie2012

3:33 is a common and overused symbol in paranormal and new age dogma that basically says bad stuff happens at that time in the morning. Many movies including the Excorsism of Emily Rose and video games Like Eternal Darkness use this as a indicator of bad things. It's rubbish, and most people who claim to have activity at this time are making it up because they have seen a movie of played a game with this phenomena appearing in it.

Got the uncropped pic? It's hard to get a sense of scale from that.

Look to the left, there you will see him standing. and notice the large sphere, this is the original.

100_0471.jpg

Look to the left, there you will see him standing. and notice the large sphere, this is the original.

100_0471.jpg

Now that it's not super zoomed all I see is an orb amongst other orbs.

I think you may be scaring yourself over nothing with this stuff.

100_0471.jpg

Thank you for easing my mind, It probably won't happen again, if it happens again tonight, I will be sure to let you know. What do you think about the last photo I posted.

Edited by Star Field

Here are the Goggles I use in my orb watching. unnamed.jpg Click on the link to see them.

My link

Edited by Star Field

I'm not frightened, rather, I have since become highly interested in the paranormal.

ee.jpg

for those who want to believe that they are dust particles, that is there option to do so, but I know better because I have seen then in action on the move where their was no wind, they have flown right by my face and passed me and kept going. They are quite beautiful being seen with the goggles.

Edited by Star Field

Like paul said, 3:33 or even 3 am in general is an overused thing in stories. 3am is considered the darkest hour of the night, so with that our natural fear of the dark adds to it and makes us paranoid. then from that we start overthinking and our mind starts matrixing.

have an open mind, but dont freak yourself out. if you wanted to investigate do what everyones saying, set up a camera, open the door, etc.

the best way to solve these things is from a skeptics point of view, dont try to prove that it is a ghost or something, try to prove that its NOT a ghost. with this mind-set, you wont automatically call everything paranormal.

I'm not frightened, rather, I have since become highly interested in the paranormal.

ee.jpg

for those who want to believe that they are dust particles, that is there option to do so, but I know better because I have seen then in action on the move where their was no wind, they have flown right by my face and passed me and kept going. They are quite beautiful being seen with the goggles.

...and they can't be bugs for what reason, exactly? Or dust that is traveling on the slightest of air currents/thermals?

They seem very common around your place. Don't you think that if they WERE unexplainable, someone else would have discovered them by now and we would have groups of people all over place taking videos of them and scientists studying this great unknown mystery (assuming they aren't limited to your property, which I think is a safe assumption)?

We don't - hence, what you have there is not a property full of ghostly orbs.The air is full of explainable objects, and you're just riling yourself up thinking they aren't.

Edited by Moonie2012

And no, the orbs in the photo are not dust particles reflecting on the camera lines. I do have infrared goggles that I can watch them move and they have intelligence. Some of them duck and dart as if trying not to be seen, and while there is absolutely no wind at all.

Yes. They are. They are particles reflecting light from the flash. Fact.

flash_rebirth.jpg

Flash Fact.

Haha...the Flash. Nice.

But yeah, I wouldn't take those "orbs" as any indication of anything. I would pay more attention to the other activity. As someone mentioned before, set a camera up outside and just keep investigating. If it is someone messing with you, you'd probably find out eventually. And if not, then maybe you could catch some better evidence.