Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jeantel's Lies: Trayvon's Star Witness

Yamato

in the George Zimmerman trial.

I didn't know how bad this girl's attitude towards defending her childhood friend actually was until I saw these video clips. Schiff's analysis seems to be correct. She wants to get her testimony over with and get out of town. And why would you want to do that if you're the prosecution's star witness sharing the last moments of Trayvon Martin's life before he was brutally gunned down by a murderer?

• Like 3

Yup she is a big lair.i belong to teamxbox and I said there she is a lair they told me iam nuts lol

• Like 1

Being in court is stressful, being in the public eye is stressful, being hounded by the press and the conspiracy nuts is stressful.

Why shiouldn't she want to get it over and done with ASAP?

• Like 2

"I can´t read cursive"....... American low-information voter education system in a nutshell?

• Like 8

"I can´t read cursive"....... American low-information voter education system in a nutshell?

Maybe she thought it was the language from the country of Cursi.

• Like 4

Being in court is stressful, being in the public eye is stressful, being hounded by the press and the conspiracy nuts is stressful.

Why shiouldn't she want to get it over and done with ASAP?

Indeed, why would she want to take another two hours of her life to defend a fallen friend when her testimony is critical to getting justice for Trayvon? Stress sucks. She can go watch a movie instead.

• Like 2

Indeed, why would she want to take another two hours of her life to defend a fallen friend when her testimony is critical to getting justice for Trayvon? Stress sucks. She can go watch a movie instead.

Have you seen the state of the world these days? The majority of humanity would do just that with a flip "he's dead" as the rationale.

Have you seen the state of the world these days? The majority of humanity would do just that with a flip "he's dead" as the rationale.

I would speak the truth even if I didn't know the person. But for a friend? I'd do whatever it took to see that the truth came out. This young woman seems typical of many young people these days - sullen, angry and rebellious against any authority. She RADIATES the attitude that she doesn't want to be there at all.
  • Like 5

I would speak the truth even if I didn't know the person. But for a friend? I'd do whatever it took to see that the truth came out. This young woman seems typical of many young people these days - sullen, angry and rebellious against any authority. She RADIATES the attitude that she doesn't want to be there at all.

Of course YOU would, most people here would.

But I've seen the face of the future in the students I've taught and ... I'm worried.

• Like 6

Of course YOU would, most people here would.

But I've seen the face of the future in the students I've taught and ... I'm worried.

I think it means you're getting older. Don't think that "the kids these days" wasn't used on you too, once upon a time. ;)

• Like 4

Her attitude was unbelievable. So much disrespect. Couldn't have helped at all.

• Like 4

I think it means you're getting older. Don't think that "the kids these days" wasn't used on you too, once upon a time. ;)

what IS it with music these days?

"baby baby bay oh"??? what sort of lyrics are those? "dut dut dut Here's JOHNNY!" now THERE'S proper lyrics.

• Like 2

what IS it with music these days?

"baby baby bay oh"??? what sort of lyrics are those? "dut dut dut Here's JOHNNY!" now THERE'S proper lyrics.

Well naturally back in the day lyrics were so poetic just like here:

Hey little water boy, bring the buc buc bucket down. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, Heh, Heh, Heh, Heh, Heh, Heh

• Like 3

This whole trial is starting to make me sick because it looks more and more like it's all about politics and nothing about justice (despite the cries of "Justice for Trayvon"). If it hadn't been for the media's gross distortion of facts (if not out-and-out lies) there never would have even been an indictment or trial, imo.

• Like 1

If you're interested, here's two completely racist articles explaining why you don't understand her and never will:

Why Black People Understand Her:

http://globalgrind.com/news/what-black-people-understand-about-rachel-jeantel-christina-coleman-blog

Why White People Will Never Understand Her:

http://globalgrind.com/news/what-white-people-dont-understand-about-rachel-jeantel-trayvon-martin-blog

If you're interested, here's two completely racist articles explaining why you don't understand her and never will:

http://globalgrind.c...na-coleman-blog

http://globalgrind.c...von-martin-blog

Yeah, those are ridiculous.

I have to wonder how all of the white elites who are coming to her defense would react is she were some backwoods hillbilly. I'll tell you how they'd react - they'd be looking down their nose at her and laughing.

• Like 6

Maybe she thought it was the language from the country of Cursi.

Funny thing is that not only is it English and simple cursive she supposedly wrote the damn letter. Fleetwood Mac wrote a classic song about this witness. A Swiss cheese prosecution if I'd ever seen one.

http://globalgrind.com/news/what-black-people-understand-about-rachel-jeantel-christina-coleman-blog

http://globalgrind.com/news/what-white-people-dont-understand-about-rachel-jeantel-trayvon-martin-blog

I really don't think I want to read it. Why can't I just judge someone on their character as far as I have seen it? Do I really need to be a particular race to do that? I always thought being human was good enough to make those calls.

• Like 3

I don't think we should be too hard on her for not knowing how to read cursive. Most college kids can't read or write it because it is considered obsolete, like calligraphy, and a lot of schools haven't taught it for many years. It's a dying art.

I'm more concerned about a blatant lie. No one should play with the life of another human being with an agenda be it personal or political. This is serious business.

• Like 3

in the George Zimmerman trial.

I didn't know how bad this girl's attitude towards defending her childhood friend actually was until I saw these video clips. Schiff's analysis seems to be correct. She wants to get her testimony over with and get out of town. And why would you want to do that if you're the prosecution's star witness sharing the last moments of Trayvon Martin's life before he was brutally gunned down by a murderer?

[media=]

[/media]

Because creole culture teaches not to trust authority, don't get involved with the police, and there is no justice in the justice system so there is no reason to get involved.

It is hard to understand a person's mind when you put your own thoughts and feelings onto them.

http://globalgrind.c...na-coleman-blog

http://globalgrind.c...von-martin-blog

Which boil down to "you're not her, therefore don't judge her".

While normally a good and solid piece of advice (one might even call it "Christian Advice") she's a witness in a trial. She has to be judged by the jury, who are a panel of Zimmerman's peers. The prosecution needed to teach her how to take the stand, they had more then enough time.

• Like 2

One item of note is that Ms. Jeanteal's native tongue is Creole and Spanish. The English she seems to be speaking is also AAVE.

She testified that Trayvon was nearly home. He simply could have opened the door and walked inside. In my opinion, Trayvon back tracked to confront this "creepy ass cracker" and started the fight with a sucker punch. Zimmerman was in a fist fight and was screaming for help to end the fight...until Trayvon saw and reached for the gun...that is when George feared for his life if Trayvon got the gun. This will all come out when George takes the stand. George was just looking for a street name to give to the police when Trayvon decided to teach this "cracker" a lesson and started the fight with a sucker punch as George was trying to explain why he was following Trayvon to begin with. George was not looking for a black man to kill, he was getting information to give to the police that were already minutes from the scene. What Rachael made clear is that Trayvon made this a racial issue.

• Like 2

^

It might be that in Florida and Georgia that word is not used as a pejorative but outside of those regions it is. But who really knows how they were using it, not from there myself.

Edited by The world needs you