Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 17 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2271 replies to this topic

#1891    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,926 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:08 AM

rashore, on 19 February 2013 - 11:16 PM, said:

Heh, sometimes I feel like there should be a PSA in the thread....

Read the first page, a few pages in between, and the last couple pages to get a grasp on what has gone on so far in the last 125 pages over the last three years. Almost three, close enough.

The question of why do it and the caution of be careful of what you wish for has been covered, many times. So has why evil. So has not going into it with an open mind, not trying hard enough, or trying to trick the spirit, or why would a spirit show up on command... ect. All this is because there are stories out there of people accidentally attracting entities. And some stories about being able to summon them.

If you think you have a suggestion like a spell, or herbs, crystals, particular types of faiths or books, meditation, medium practices, objects of communication, whatever... Use the search function within the thread before submitting your suggestion. If you have a counter argument to any of those suggestions.. Use the search function within the thread before posting your argument.

It should be noted I think... Since this thread has started, Sakari has flushed out a couple of "cursed" objects that are worthy thread reading. And he pulled off Sakarisquach without a peep from the general public.

Really, in a way, this thread has become sort of a searchable tool for all sorts of suggestions to anyone wanting to summon or banish entities, and all the arguments pro and con about doing so. Demons, ghosts, angels, wee folk, things of astral plane or other dimensions..

Snort, perhaps newbies that ask these sorts of questions and say teach me stuff or I want to learn... I'm gonna link this thread and tell them to start asking questions again after they have read the whole thing.

:nw:

Thank You :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1892    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,314 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

Yeay probably nobody will be reading that once it gets to page 132

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#1893    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,314 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:43 AM

B Jenkins, on 27 December 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:

Seeker79,

That is what happens when one person's convictions clash with another person's convictions.

As far as my views go, well, no one's proven demons in this thread and no one's disproven demons in this thread.

Do demons cooperate with humans? Or do they just afflict and victimize choice humans? And yet influence human events and human lives (unseen, unheard, unrecognized, and unidentified... an impulsive force *an invisible hand* behind human behavior and human actions)? Or do they even exist?

They havent been proven to those who havent seen them or to those who have and are denying thier experience but ive read at least a few few posts where theyve been proven on thier own accord to eye witnesses. So after 120 something pages and we still claim this thread hasnt proved anything. I think it has proved something but more about humans ability to explore topics and gain from each others experiences in constructive ways (or not).

Probably the quieter readers gained more from it, or were more appalled by it than the louder ones.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#1894    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

The demon I witnessed was a colorless white satyr/seirim spirit, with white pupiless eyes that would flash intermittently like red coals, ram-horns, full curly grey locks, and extremely muscular (built-like a Titan).

Sorry, I think I am incapable of arranging a meeting between it and you, Sakari.

I swear this really happened to me, I swear by the bible, I swear by my grandparents grave, I swear by God himself this witness is true.

I am not some charlatan attempting to win souls to Christ with some shake & bake testimony. I am rather rational person and realize where opinions split over the fact I believe in demons and others do not.

I am always wavering with doubt over whether I should even describe the spirits I've seen especially when the edit button on this site only works for an hour. Not that I fear that I am going to offend said spirit. It just always feels abit wrong.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#1895    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,697 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:35 AM

B Jenkins, on 20 February 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

The demon I witnessed was a colorless white satyr/seirim spirit, with white pupiless eyes that would flash intermittently like red coals, ram-horns, full curly grey locks, and extremely muscular (built-like a Titan).

Sorry, I think I am incapable of arranging a meeting between it and you, Sakari.

I swear this really happened to me, I swear by the bible, I swear by my grandparents grave, I swear by God himself this witness is true.

I am not some charlatan attempting to win souls to Christ with some shake & bake testimony. I am rather rational person and realize where opinions split over the fact I believe in demons and others do not.

I am always wavering with doubt over whether I should even describe the spirits I've seen especially when the edit button on this site only works for an hour. Not that I fear that I am going to offend said spirit. It just always feels abit wrong.
Can I ask you a few questions. These are very legitimate, and I don't doubt what you saw.

1) when this happen, and what circumstances surrounded it?

2) what do you think the horns are for? Do you think this demon butts heads with other male demons to win mates?

3) Kind of cool that solid white pupal less eyes are commonly portrayed on movies with evil things... But not many people have witnessed death first hand and they eyes usually do roll up a bit especially with fatal spinal injuries. ( trust me :( )  do you think that the white eyes like " red coal " cold represent death?

4) what do you think about the muscles? Is it genetically made that way, or does he work out?

5) grey locks, do it has hair, eats, a metabolism..... Do you think this was a physical creature or spiritual one?

Again I don't disbelieve you, but how, when, and why did you see this creature imnreally curiouse.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#1896    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

Seeker79, on 21 February 2013 - 08:35 AM, said:

Can I ask you a few questions. These are very legitimate, and I don't doubt what you saw.

1) when this happen, and what circumstances surrounded it?

2) what do you think the horns are for? Do you think this demon butts heads with other male demons to win mates?

3) Kind of cool that solid white pupal less eyes are commonly portrayed on movies with evil things... But not many people have witnessed death first hand and they eyes usually do roll up a bit especially with fatal spinal injuries. ( trust me :( )  do you think that the white eyes like " red coal " cold represent death?

4) what do you think about the muscles? Is it genetically made that way, or does he work out?

5) grey locks, do it has hair, eats, a metabolism..... Do you think this was a physical creature or spiritual one?

Again I don't disbelieve you, but how, when, and why did you see this creature imnreally curiouse.

1. The surface of my mirror grew smoky and I saw this image instead of my own reflection, then it stood at the foot of my bed and fled back through a mirror. There is some other personal stuff involved I am not going to go into though.

2. I think only God or the demon itself can answer that. The horns could potentially symbolize something the demon represents. Maybe to the demon world, to the angel, and to God himself it speaks volumes. Maybe everything in its image reads like a book. IDK. To me, it was a demon.

3. His eyes were indeed pupil-less. But his eyes would alternatively flash into red glowing red coals like those dimmer light switches.

4. If he is what is popularly thought-of as a fallen angel, then angels must possess alot of human traits. Its build and hands were immense.

5. Yes, it had a full head of hair, in a classic Grecian sorta way. It was dull mop grey though.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#1897    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,357 posts

• To deny meaning is an act of ignorance.

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

SpiritWriter, on 20 February 2013 - 01:43 AM, said:

They havent been proven to those who havent seen them or to those who have and are denying thier experience but ive read at least a few few posts where theyve been proven on thier own accord to eye witnesses. So after 120 something pages and we still claim this thread hasnt proved anything. I think it has proved something but more about humans ability to explore topics and gain from each others experiences in constructive ways (or not).

Probably the quieter readers gained more from it, or were more appalled by it than the louder ones.

It also proved that people can't scratch the surface of the deepest issue for superficial amusement.

All this stuff is known; there is no doubt about it. The highest price is payed for this kind of knowledge and then they never speak of it. That's the question in my opinion: what exactly is too profound for the spoken word?

"How can someone prove that a rainbow exists to a blind man?"

#1898    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,926 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

markprice, on 23 February 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

It also proved that people can't scratch the surface of the deepest issue for superficial amusement.

All this stuff is known; there is no doubt about it. The highest price is payed for this kind of knowledge and then they never speak of it. That's the question in my opinion: what exactly is too profound for the spoken word?

No doubt?

There is no doubt it does not exist, except to the blind faith crowd.

Why do people try to tell others these things exist, yet can not put forth one shred of evidence to support it?

Oh boy, we just went back to page 1 of this topic.

It is time for someone to take it on, and post a topic called :

How to prove demons or ghosts exist

I did my part for proving they do not, so lets now see the experts show something to contradict my findings,.

Edited by Sakari, 23 February 2013 - 11:46 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1899    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,357 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:47 AM

Sakari, on 04 May 2010 - 01:17 AM, said:

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....

That was page 1. And you get credit for being consistent. You don't really believe the most profound knowledge the world will ever know would be easily proven to you, for personal reasons, over the internet? Nice try though. Why do you think they call them mystery schools? And what do you think the mystery is? I got news for you: they are not even necessarily physical schools with breathing teachers, but yet they continue to exist and for many thousands of years because a few of them(breathing) know the actual truth. The demonic realm is just a small part permiating all of human history[unless you ignore history, like most pseudo skeptics]. This is known and there is no doubt about it, but it is not know by everybody. Those who experience this sad truth know, and those who don't, well, you do not know what you don't know, and that's the way it has always been...

#1900    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,926 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:17 AM

markprice, on 24 February 2013 - 12:47 AM, said:

That was page 1. And you get credit for being consistent. You don't really believe the most profound knowledge the world will ever know would be easily proven to you, for personal reasons, over the internet? Nice try though. Why do you think they call them mystery schools? And what do you think the mystery is? I got news for you: they are not even necessarily physical schools with breathing teachers, but yet they continue to exist and for many thousands of years because a few of them(breathing) know the actual truth. The demonic realm is just a small part permiating all of human history[unless you ignore history, like most pseudo skeptics]. This is known and there is no doubt about it, but it is not know by everybody. Those who experience this sad truth know, and those who don't, well, you do not know what you don't know, and that's the way it has always been...

Mark, this thread has been here for almost 3 years now. Not one person, including you has been able to prove, give facts, or even sway anyone to the opinion of " demons and ghosts exist ".

As I said, I am not going to go and try anything else, I will however be more aggressive to people with claims, such as yourself, to prove your opinion, or stop calling it fact.

" It is not known by everyone "....

bull****...Then if some of these " special people " that are in the know have some facts, why not teach others?.......Who is this secret society?....And if it is so secret, why even claim these special people even exist?........Hook me up with a few will ya?.......Can not hardly wait for that answer.

As for page 1 " Because I do not believe they exist "......

You are 100%, that statement is almost 3 years old. It was also a bad statement, because even then, as I do now :

" Because I know they do not exist "

edit to add : not trying to sound rude, just past the point of sugar coating my replies.....Would rather be blunt, and straight forward.

Edited by Sakari, 24 February 2013 - 01:19 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1901    _Only

_Only

• 6,487 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:18 AM

B Jenkins, on 21 February 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

The horns could potentially symbolize something the demon represents. Maybe to the demon world, to the angel, and to God himself it speaks volumes. Maybe everything in its image reads like a book. IDK. To me, it was a demon.

Or the 'demon' could be representing something else, presenting itself in a way you would interpret as what you think a demon is, for whatever reason.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#1902    _Only

_Only

• 6,487 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:19 AM

Sakari, on 23 February 2013 - 11:41 PM, said:

No doubt?

There is no doubt it does not exist, except to the blind faith crowd.

Then both are wrong.

edit: Well, actually, that blind faith crowd wouldn't be wrong I guess, as faith is just trust, not claiming to know anything in particular.

You are a member of another sect of that 'blind faith' group itself, you know. You have a blind faith that your hypothetical ghost encounter didn't really happen. You have this blind faith, because you have never experienced the event yourself. You can only blindly judge others, putting yourself in their shoes. But you never were in them, in reality. Yet you have no doubt about something you have never actually experienced firsthand, and still feel free to tell others what they did or did not experience.

I'll never let anyone else tell me what is going on in my mind. They can tell themselves what's going on in theirs. My mind is the only thing I know is truly real, and my own. The day I give that away to what others tell me I did or did not experience in my mind is the day I give myself away. As Shelby, the bayou logger would say, "ain't gonna happen!"

Edited by _Only, 24 February 2013 - 03:39 AM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#1903    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,357 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:54 AM

Sakari, on 24 February 2013 - 01:17 AM, said:

bull****...Then if some of these " special people " that are in the know have some facts, why not teach others?.......Who is this secret society?....And if it is so secret, why even claim these special people even exist?........Hook me up with a few will ya?.......Can not hardly wait for that answer.

Perhaps you are ready for the truth, grasshopper.  Here's how you get your foot in the door:

B.O.T.A. Builders of the Adytum

I quit because the $18 a month seemed excessive coupled with intentional errors they make even while they say there are none. So you are on your own there but rest assured: the truth is out there. This stuff is so well known that it's not even funny. Knowledge is acquired(for a price or naturally) and not necessarily proven, except to those with that knowledge. Guys like George Washington and Benjamin Franklin were convinced not because they are idiots but because they learned.

#1904    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,926 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:01 AM

_Only, on 24 February 2013 - 03:19 AM, said:

Then both are wrong.

edit: Well, actually, that blind faith crowd wouldn't be wrong I guess, as faith is just trust, not claiming to know anything in particular.

You are a member of another sect of that 'blind faith' group itself, you know. You have a blind faith that your hypothetical ghost encounter didn't really happen. You have this blind faith, because you have never experienced the event yourself. You can only blindly judge others, putting yourself in their shoes. But you never were in them, in reality. Yet you have no doubt about something you have never actually experienced firsthand, and still feel free to tell others what they did or did not experience.

I'll never let anyone else tell me what is going on in my mind. They can tell themselves what's going on in theirs. My mind is the only thing I know is truly real, and my own. The day I give that away to what others tell me I did or did not experience in my mind is the day I give myself away. As Shelby, the bayou logger would say, "ain't gonna happen!"

Yes I have, all 3 events are posted on this site, at least 4 times. The main place is here :

http://www.unexplain...pic=203763&st=0

Sorry, I have been in " their " shoes. I just see wear the right size.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1905    nothinglizx2

nothinglizx2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:16 AM

Do you have an addiction?  Cigarrette smoking, Alchohol drinking, smoking pot, or doing heroine?  Have you often times, had weird emotions and you don't know why?  Do you have problems concentrating, do you have nightmares?
Bad grades at school because you desire to do other than your school work?  Do you cuss, lie, cheat, steal?  Do you think bad negative thoughts?  Like to look at porn or provocitive material?

We all have these problems at one time or another.  What you don't realize is that you think with a more physical understanding of the world instead of a more spiritual.
That includes yourself.

Just maby your lack of belief in the spiritual is just where the devil needs you, cause your already asking questions, and testing the waters.  Your unbelief keeps you in ignorance.
But just because you don't believe in it doesn't make it true.
Maby greater terrible things haven't happened to you because God is looking out for you.  Your mind isn't ready to endure the understanding of the spiritual cause your heart is
not ready to love enough.  I know because I endure the spiritual everyday and I can tell you that your soul is always prone to psychological, emotional, and spiritual attacks.

But I tell you this, you inability to love your own soul more, is a great problem for your soul.  Your soul is enduring more torture than you know.

Your enviting to evil spirits into your house, but know this, that your soul and body in the spiritual world is a house.  Whatever you allow into you and accept is either a benefit or a problem for your soul.

Know this though, that despite what ever you believe, the truth is always the truth and it won't stop being the truth.

Becareful of what you allow in, the punishment is pretty severe in hell.

Do yourself a favor and don't test to find out if there is a hell cause there most certainly is one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users