Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

psi ball explanations?

psi ball help explanation

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#46    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

View Postmayonnaise, on 05 November 2012 - 10:04 PM, said:

imaginarynumber1, it still doesnt match up. it wasnt like just pushing away, it was like a field that my hand could slip around. just like two magnets. i wasnt holding my hands tight, they were open, palms up, completely relaxed.
I don't have time to read the whole thread, but 100% provable scientific explanations are:

1. Earlier posters like imaginarynumber1 are correct, simple muscle trick. It DOES add up perfectly from all the information you've given us.

2. Psychological: A belief in this kind of thing will facilitate a physical reaction to it. Eg. Just in your mind.

Can you accepts that either of those may be true?

Thanks!

Posted Image

#47    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,753 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 12 December 2012 - 01:42 AM, said:

Because you don't even see it with your eyes. You can only "feel" the energy in your hands. Personnel i wouldn't mind using a Thermal Imaging Camera to record it but its a little expensive for me.
Steve! Watch YouTube videos of Psi masters getting knocked out by regular fighters. Personnel I think you should find a video of a Psi ball actually working. (You won't)

Posted Image

#48    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,753 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:14 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 07 December 2012 - 01:48 AM, said:

Invalid. I'm a Martial Artist who doesn't eat Mushrooms and can create a Psi Ball, exactly like the one OP is describing.

I'm close to forming a kamehameha wave. :alien:
Invalid? Why are there YouTube videos of Psi masters getting knocked out by regular fighters?

On another thread I proposed for someone near Melbourne AU to meet with me to demonstrate this. But I had no one willing.

Surely you can find someone in these forums to demonstrate this phenomena to me so I know it's real?

Posted Image

#49    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,830 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 12 December 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

Invalid? Why are there YouTube videos of Psi masters getting knocked out by regular fighters?

On another thread I proposed for someone near Melbourne AU to meet with me to demonstrate this. But I had no one willing.

Surely you can find someone in these forums to demonstrate this phenomena to me so I know it's real?

You are patient :) . I could imagine someone actually rocking up and then holding their hands apart saying "It's there right now, we can't see it but I can feel it".

That's what has been happening on the last few pages, apparently many members on this site can create them but yet no one in the entire world has ever filmed it. Then they say, "they're invisible but they can feel them". The usual run around.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#50    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,830 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

Actually I just remembered a trick we would do as kids. One person would sit in a chair while four other people would put their two index fingers together under the guys armpits and behind his knees.

And we would do some 'chant' before and place out hands on top of his head, on hand on top of the other with a space between. Then put our fingers under the guys arms and legs then all lift at once and the sitting guy would lift up. Felt like we had superpowers!

Oh, here I found a clip of it:

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

#51    lone wolf2

lone wolf2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

• Kik messenger id is lonewolf2. Hit me up some time.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:10 AM

The same thing here with the skeptics as every other forums. They want measurements of energy when there isn't anything that can measure it.    If it was that easy to explain away it wouldent be on an unexplained mysteries forum

#52    northender

northender

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

Hi, this seems to be something which relates to the energy coming from my hands

I for almost 6 months have had energy poring from my hands 24/7 which has been getting stronger and stronger.

as for seeing this 'psi ball' basically you will only be able to see anything if your third eye chakra is open, even without psi balls if this chakra is open you will start to see the energy field around you, the flowing static through the air. Especially in closed rooms, look at the wall and see the static flowing, bit like with analog television.

Psi balls? hmm i been doing these easily mainly because the energy is there on my hands 24/7 all the time, i can see them and I'm fully away nobody else can, I see the static forming a faint ball and my own aura shows in a blue/green faint light, almost instantly, i see the auras of things easily these days.

So interestingly, energy balls if real, cameras are not programmed to pick them up and show them.

Clearing the mind is absoluteness essential for anything to do with your bodies energy, the intention needs to come from wisdom, not because you want to show off to friends and what not.

#53    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,830 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

There's always a loop-hole in these sort of things. No-ones ever found evidence for bigfoot because he hides and buries bones of the dead, No-ones found the Loch Ness Monster because he avoids the radars and now psyballs can't be filmed because they are invisible.

What if a piece of paper was dropped on top of it, would it land and slide off or would it burn up?

Confucius Says:

#54    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,489 posts

• Just because I do not agree doesn't mean I don't understand.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:50 AM

View PostDKO, on 16 December 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

There's always a loop-hole in these sort of things. No-ones ever found evidence for bigfoot because he hides and buries bones of the dead, No-ones found the Loch Ness Monster because he avoids the radars and now psyballs can't be filmed because they are invisible.

What if a piece of paper was dropped on top of it, would it land and slide off or would it burn up?

Nah..it'd go right through it because it didn't believe hard enough.

#55    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,830 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:23 AM

View PostRyu, on 16 December 2012 - 12:50 AM, said:

Nah..it'd go right through it because it didn't believe hard enough.

Oh, of coarse. I guess the 'non-believers' are always going to be wrong in these sort of things.

Confucius Says:

#56    beale947

beale947

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

• There is a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

View Postnorthender, on 15 December 2012 - 09:28 PM, said:

Hi, this seems to be something which relates to the energy coming from my hands

I for almost 6 months have had energy poring from my hands 24/7 which has been getting stronger and stronger.

as for seeing this 'psi ball' basically you will only be able to see anything if your third eye chakra is open, even without psi balls if this chakra is open you will start to see the energy field around you, the flowing static through the air. Especially in closed rooms, look at the wall and see the static flowing, bit like with analog television.

Psi balls? hmm i been doing these easily mainly because the energy is there on my hands 24/7 all the time, i can see them and I'm fully away nobody else can, I see the static forming a faint ball and my own aura shows in a blue/green faint light, almost instantly, i see the auras of things easily these days.

So interestingly, energy balls if real, cameras are not programmed to pick them up and show them.

Clearing the mind is absoluteness essential for anything to do with your bodies energy, the intention needs to come from wisdom, not because you want to show off to friends and what not.

What complete garbage. You are not capable of violating the laws of physics, because that is what you are saying in a round about way you are doing.

You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

#57    mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• "An unexamined life is not worth living."
    ~socrates

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:58 AM

hey, i just recently came back to view this thread, and its still going, so i decided to try making a "psi ball" again. heres what happened.
the sensation isnt a ball at all. it feels like it at first, but its more like an expanding layer, mainly around the finger tips.  after about 20 seconds of meditation and focus on hands placed six inches apart, the veins in my hand start to pop.  depending on heart rate, the sensation before the propulsion can range from an upward-moving warmth, to a pulsing feeling.  the propulsion is like two magnets, being held together at the polar ends. not as much a pushing outwards, or a contracting of the muscles, as a field. it fades in in out, depending on focus. muscles semi lock as in sleep paralysis during deep focus, but even when that is broken a weaker field remains. when eyes are closed, what is seen ranges from detailed light etched pictures of the surroundings, or a deep vivid indigo blue. again depending on heart rate. the only way i could think of testing this was a thermometer.  i placed the probe on a table, my hands 6 inches away from each side of the probe. the changes ranged from an increase in 6 to .4 degrees fahrenheit. the two problems i thought might be part of it was the heat moving from one side of the room to the other, but after testing it, i found that the room lost heat at about .2 degrees per minute. another problem adressed was body heat. i dont think that body heat could travel from the hands 6 inches, and still cause that kind of temp change, but just incase i cooled my hands to roughly 50 degrees,(20 degrees cooler than the room) and tried it again. the result was a 3.4 increase. each session was about 2 minutes long. please comment with any flaws with the experiment,(im sure they are numerous), and any other ideas for further testing.

Edited by mayonnaise, 17 December 2012 - 04:59 AM.

#58    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• 1,352 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:44 AM

View Postmayonnaise, on 17 December 2012 - 04:58 AM, said:

hey, i just recently came back to view this thread, and its still going, so i decided to try making a "psi ball" again. heres what happened.
the sensation isnt a ball at all. it feels like it at first, but its more like an expanding layer, mainly around the finger tips.  after about 20 seconds of meditation and focus on hands placed six inches apart, the veins in my hand start to pop.  depending on heart rate, the sensation before the propulsion can range from an upward-moving warmth, to a pulsing feeling.  the propulsion is like two magnets, being held together at the polar ends. not as much a pushing outwards, or a contracting of the muscles, as a field. it fades in in out, depending on focus. muscles semi lock as in sleep paralysis during deep focus, but even when that is broken a weaker field remains. when eyes are closed, what is seen ranges from detailed light etched pictures of the surroundings, or a deep vivid indigo blue. again depending on heart rate. the only way i could think of testing this was a thermometer.  i placed the probe on a table, my hands 6 inches away from each side of the probe. the changes ranged from an increase in 6 to .4 degrees fahrenheit. the two problems i thought might be part of it was the heat moving from one side of the room to the other, but after testing it, i found that the room lost heat at about .2 degrees per minute. another problem adressed was body heat. i dont think that body heat could travel from the hands 6 inches, and still cause that kind of temp change, but just incase i cooled my hands to roughly 50 degrees,(20 degrees cooler than the room) and tried it again. the result was a 3.4 increase. each session was about 2 minutes long. please comment with any flaws with the experiment,(im sure they are numerous), and any other ideas for further testing.
You'll also notice that the "magnet" force grows stronger/weaker as you exhale/inhale.
If you wash your hand right before, you'll see that the water will evaporate faster than usual, you can also see little particles that fly from hands to hands

#59    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,830 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:51 AM

View PostFlyingAngel, on 17 December 2012 - 11:44 AM, said:

You'll also notice that the "magnet" force grows stronger/weaker as you exhale/inhale.
If you wash your hand right before, you'll see that the water will evaporate faster than usual, you can also see little particles that fly from hands to hands

Would you be able to film the particles flying from one hand to the other?

Confucius Says:

#60    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:08 PM

Psi balls are useless. Channel the energy throughout your body & go find some jerks & test yourself. If u managed to beat the crap of out them with ease & send them flying then i would say welcome to the family!

Edited by C235, 17 December 2012 - 12:15 PM.

Also tagged with psi, ball, help, explanation

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users