Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Roswell was Soviet plot to create US panic

• Please log in to reply
438 replies to this topic

#436    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,299 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:12 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 24 June 2011 - 06:40 PM, said:

Thanks for posting the map.:tu:

It depicts where Wright-Patterson AFB is located in relation to Circleville. As I've mentioned earlier, Wright-Patterson AFB would have been a better location to put forth your CIC hypothesis, not Roswell AAF, and the  time frame of the Circleville recovery fits right in there with your CIC hypothesis and the fact the story in Circleville made it to a newspaper in Fort Worth, pretty much spells it out. It was just a coincidence that the Roswell incident occurred at roughly the same time as the Circleville recovery and the Muroc AFB incident.

Yes it does fit with my hypothesis, thanks for noticing. You say it is just a coincidence, but is it also just a coincidence that Gen. Twining ordered a secret investigation on July 2nd by T-2 at Wright Field? Or that Gen. Ramey and his Intel. Chief Kalberer stopped talking to the press about Flying Saucers on that date? Or that T-2 listed Counter Intelligence as one of it's three main Goals? Or that Months later McCoy, head of T-2, was bragging to the Scientific advisory Board that they had hundreds of reports that hadn't been reported in the Press?

Saucers were reported over the Roswell area before, and after the news headline hit the wires. In fact, balloon scientist  in the area were also reporting that they were observing flying saucers over the White  Sands, New Mexico area. At the same time the military reported recovering a flying saucer in New Mexico, flight test folks in California were reporting saucers overflying their area, which has been documented and check the date.

Yeah people were seeing and reporting Flying Saucers, that is why T-2 was tasked with investigating the Phenomena by Gen. Twining in the first place.

So when you tie the Roswell incident with the Muroc AFB incident, which were roughly in the same ballpark as far as the time frame is concerned, it shows that something extraordinary was taking place in the skies of the American Southwest, and their reports were of flying saucers, and when you add the reports of scientist  tracking and documenting their own observations of flying saucers over the area, it is something that cannot be taken lightly.

Exactly, that's why there was a need to make the Press look and feel foolish so that the Secret investigation could go forward without the Press interfering.

Tthose within the CIC have testified the that exotic material they observed had exhibited extraordinary properies and have said so decades after the fact, and their testimonies show that the Roswell incident was not the result of a CIC operation. Roswell debunker, Sheridan Cavitt, would have been among the first of the CIC folks to blow the whistle on such an operation, but as history has shown, neither Cavitt, Marcel, nor Rickett, have testified that the Roswell incident was the result of a CIC operation.

Again, just because people haven't said it was a Counter intelligence operation does not mean that it wasn't.

From a link you posted earlier, "As Gen. Arthur Exon later remarked when interviewed, the weather balloon explanation for Roswell was "ready-made." My hypothesis say's it was 'ready-made' by T-2 day's earlier as the whole incident was manufactured.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#437    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,155 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:27 AM

View Postlost_shaman, on 24 June 2011 - 09:12 PM, said:

Yes it does fit with my hypothesis, thanks for noticing. You say it is just a coincidence, but is it also just a coincidence that Gen. Twining ordered a secret investigation on July 2nd by T-2 at Wright Field? Or that Gen. Ramey and his Intel. Chief Kalberer stopped talking to the press about Flying Saucers on that date? Or that T-2 listed Counter Intelligence as one of it's three main Goals? Or that Months later McCoy, head of T-2, was bragging to the Scientific advisory Board that they had hundreds of reports that hadn't been reported in the Press?

It was a coincidence. Circleville was basically downwind from Wright-Patterson AFB, and the Circleville recovery story also made it in the newspaper in Fort Worth, where it was used  in the way that your hypothesis is all about. One of the reasons why I disagree with Roswell AAF as being the point base for your hypothesis, is because of the mission of the 509th. The duties of the commanding officer was much too important for him to be involved in such a CIC operation
. His base was a very important strategic nuclear base and for  him to be involved in such an operation would have taken him away from his sworn duties as commander of the world's only nuclear-capable bomber force, and that is unacceptable.

A commanding officer of such an unique nuclear-capable bomber force has very important duties to contend with as far as operations is concerned and  was not in a position to deal with any CIC operation to mislead the press that would have deflected attention of his duties as the commanding officer,  and another reason why I have said that Wright-Patterson AFB, was the best place to conduct such an operation, and as it was, Circleville became the focus of attention in the  recovery of a weather balloon.

.One of the duties of  Colonel Blanchard was to made sure the 509th was mission-capable at all times, and to be involved in a CIC operation to mislead the press, was out of the question. Things were heating up the 'Cold War' and the very next year, we were dealing with the Soviets over Berlin. I have to emphasize the importance of the CIC agents not exposing any CIC operations in regards to the Roswell incident after all of these years. if such an operation was in fact, conducted, there would be no reason for Marcel, Cavitt, Rickett, Exon, and many others, to continue to hide such an operation, especially after the 1950s when the Air Force was ordering its own pilots shoot down flying saucers, which was published in the press around the country, so the question is:

Why would anyone, including CIC agents connected to the Roswell recovery efforts in 1947,  continue to hide a CIC operation to this very day?

They have never revealed any such operation after all of these years, and I have to re-emphasize once again, the importance of Roswell debunker, Sheridan Cavitt, of not revealing any such CIC operation in regards to the Roswell incident. The Circleville, recovery story was more than enough to get what your hypothesis is all about across to the press. The difference is, military personnel, including some CIC agents, and  I might add, that after many years, they continued to push exotic materials that were recovered in New Mexico, and they have  never revealed any CIC operation as responsible for the Roswell incident, and in my book Roswell debunker, Sheridan Cavitt would have been the first person to reveal such an operation, but he did not.

Another point to point out, UFO debunker, Phil Klass, did not claim that the Roswell incident was the result of a CIC operation either. I would put him up there with Cavitt for revealing any such operation had such an operation taken place as you say, but as  in the case of Cavitt, Phil Klass did not claim the Roswell incident was the result of a CIC operation.

Edited by skyeagle409, 25 June 2011 - 08:29 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#438    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,299 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:59 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 25 June 2011 - 08:27 AM, said:

It was a coincidence. Circleville was basically downwind from Wright-Patterson AFB, and the Circleville recovery story also made it in the newspaper in Fort Worth, where it was used  in the way that your hypothesis is all about. One of the reasons why I disagree with Roswell AAF as being the point base for your hypothesis, is because of the mission of the 509th. The duties of the commanding officer was much too important for him to be involved in such a CIC operation
. His base was a very important strategic nuclear base and for  him to be involved in such an operation would have taken him away from his sworn duties as commander of the world's only nuclear-capable bomber force, and that is unacceptable.

A commanding officer of such an unique nuclear-capable bomber force has very important duties to contend with as far as operations is concerned and  was not in a position to deal with any CIC operation to mislead the press that would have deflected attention of his duties as the commanding officer,

Let me stop you right there Sky! You know as well as I do that Blanchard took leave around or before Noon on the day in question (July 8th). If you are so adamant that Blanchard would not want to be a part of a CI operation then how do you explain the fact that Blanchard officially transferred power on that date and took leave?

We both agree that Blanchard did in-fact authorize the Press release Haut delivered. The fact that he then took leave and transferred power is strange but it fits with my hypothesis and you actually make some good points to support that even though that was not your intention.

Edited by lost_shaman, 25 June 2011 - 09:01 AM.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#439    Nufc1966

Nufc1966

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:46 PM

View PostHabitat, on 14 May 2011 - 07:38 AM, said:

Men come from Mars and women are from Venus, but surely this story comes from Uranus ?  :wacko:

I agree

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users