Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Obama called a "war criminal" & "hypocrite"

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 28,980 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:32 AM

View Postszentgyorgy, on 26 June 2013 - 02:32 AM, said:

Congress is working like a blood clot in a 97-year-old's carotid artery. The tri-partite government wasn't designed to result in freezing mudslides or quickly-cooling lava flows. Congress has been continuously obstructionist for 5 years. Do you read the newspapers or watch any TV news? (Google "do-nothing Congress"). If Congress were bending over for Bush or Stalin, you'd be their greatest supporter. . . and the beat goes on. "Tinfoil to the left of me, ignorance to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you. . ."

This is not true, I don't support any party.  I am an independent.  I vote for whom I think is the best man for the job.  The senate house and the president are supposed to compermise.  Not, do what the senate democrats and white house are doing, my way or the highway.  Reid won't even bring republican bills/amendments to a vote.

I am a mormon.  If I don't use mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the mormon faith. Thank for careing and if you don't peace be with you.

#62    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

• "If you can't say something nice, be creative."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:09 PM

View PostPapagiorgio, on 25 June 2013 - 11:28 AM, said:

Hitler.

(Bolding is mine)

With all due respect, Papa, Hitler changed his mind on a variety of things. The first was the signing of a Non-Aggression Pact with the Soviet Union in 1939. It was strategically wise at the time and avoided the 2-front war he eventually bumbled into. Once Hitler observed the lackluster performance of the Red Army against tiny Finland (brave souls to a man, woman and child) 1939-1940, and realized the wealth of natural resources he could exploit from the Commies, he changed his mind and invaded Russia on June 22, 1941.

He also vacillated about "The Final Solution," changing his mind several times about the best method of butchery until the Wansee Conference, when he was sold by his "scientific" Nazi cohorts of the advisability of the work-em-to-death-then-burn-'em, and gas-n-burn if they are diseased and feeble.

There's a lot of evidence that he wavered and argued and changed his mind on tactics, from the minimal deployment of tanks at Dunkirk to how to deploy his defenses throughout "Fortress Europe" in expectation of the Allied invasion. His "no surrender" order to von Paulus at Stalingrad led directly to the extermination of the 6th Army (instead of retreating in a timely fashion to fight another day). Once Hitler inserted himself into the decision making in every theater, The Wehrmacht and SS were doomed.

No, there is nothing consistent, cogent or even--in many situations--sane about the cognitive abilities of that demonic little corporal.

Edited by szentgyorgy, 27 June 2013 - 04:10 PM.

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#63    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

• "If you can't say something nice, be creative."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:38 PM

View Postdanielost, on 26 June 2013 - 08:32 AM, said:

This is not true, I don't support any party.  I am an independent.  I vote for whom I think is the best man for the job.  The senate house and the president are supposed to compermise.  Not, do what the senate democrats and white house are doing, my way or the highway.  Reid won't even bring republican bills/amendments to a vote.

You may consider yourself "independent," but from what, I'm not sure. You consistently defend the right-wind while slandering the president (dictator, Muslim,al Qaeda sympathizer, etc.). The you don't have the honesty to give evidence of your anti-Obama claims.

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#64    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 28,980 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:10 AM

No I am unable to do so with this tablet.  I can barely get online with it.  Besides my proof has been on the news for the last six months. Not that they are calling him traitor or muslum.  I have also come down hard on people of the right as well.  I am guessng you did not read my op on eleven million americns will lose their jobs.  In there I mention marco rubia being one of the sponsers of the current emigration bill.  I have also spoken out against home land security.  It gave the government to much power, ths was when bush was in office.  Obama has made it worse.

I am a mormon.  If I don't use mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the mormon faith. Thank for careing and if you don't peace be with you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users