Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The 60's English women

Mr-X

This is an actual extract from a sex education school textbook for girls, printed in the early 60's in the UK.

When retiring to the bedroom, prepare yourself for bed as promptly as possible. Whilst feminine hygiene is of the utmost importance, your tired husband does not want to queue for the bathroom, as he would have to do for his train. But remember to look your best when going to bed. Try to achieve a look that is welcoming without being obvious. If you need to apply face-cream or hair-rollers wait until he is asleep as this can be shocking to a man last thing at night. When it comes to the possibility of intimate relations with your husband it is important to remember your marriage vows and in particular your commitment to obey him. If he feels that he needs to sleep immediately then so be it. In all things be led by your husband's wishes; do not pressure him in any way to stimulate intimacy. Should your husband suggest congress then agree humbly all the while being mindful that a man's satisfaction is more important than a woman's. When he reaches his moment of fulfillment a small moan from yourself is encouraging to him and quite sufficient to indicate any enjoyment that you may have had. Should your husband suggest any of the more unusual practices be obedient and uncomplaining but register any reluctance by remaining silent. It is likely that your husband will then fall promptly asleep so adjust your clothing, freshen up and apply your nighttime face and hair care products. You may then set the alarm so that you can arise shortly before him in the morning. This will enable you to have his morning cup of tea ready when he awakes.

Why cant women be like this these days ;D

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalia

• Kira

• Mr-X

• Althalus

Top Posters In This Topic

If my girlfriend was anything like this, then she would have had a multiple fit long before now - her, make a cup of tea - never ;D

:sr :s2 :s2 :s2 :s2

Should your husband suggest congress then agree humbly all the while being mindful that a man's satisfaction is more important than a woman's. When he reaches his moment of fulfillment a small moan from yourself is encouraging to him and quite sufficient to indicate any enjoyment that you may have had.

ohhhh please....<am now finding Coffe is not a good monitor cleaner> that sooo funny but scarey to if woman were expected to act like that :o

Why cant women be like this these days

Thank the gods that we're not X :s1 :s2

No wonder women have had such a hard time getting ahead in this world!!   :sp

(maybe those books should have been burned instead of bras!!)         :sr

Good idea SpacyK  :sk

No wonder women went slowly mad in those days.

What am I saying...there are women going slowly mad these days. Must be because their husbands are still trying to keep things "the way they were."  

I wonder if the bra-burners are back to wearing them. Gravity has a way of changing minds you know...  :s2

Of course, some of us are immune to gravity.  :sj

Dalia :sh

Of course, some of us are immune to gravity.  :sj

Dalia :sh

:s01 :s01 :s01

:sk :sk :sk :sk :sk :sk :sk :sk :sk :sk

:s02

I'm going to try out these suggestions today...sure my other half is going to be scared out of his wits...but hell, he's going to get a fully fledged 60's woman for one night only *lmao*

*practices small moan for that special moment*

I'm glad I didn't grow up with that thinking. ::)   I let it all hang out. I'm not one to cover up to go from the shower to the bedroom and vice versa.   Why cover up if your just going to take it off when you get there.  :s2

Hey Mr. X,

Did I just see your icon change to red evil eyes?  I like it.

Keep trying MM... :sk  you'll make it!  ;)

I would think it would take a lot of self-control to only let out one small moan, Crow!  :se

Oh, it's good to be alive today...with flush toilets, optional bra-wearing and men who don't frighten so easily.  ;D

Dalia :s1

HERE HERE!!!!

Of course, some of us are immune to gravity.  

Dalia  

I'm glad some of us are however  :s5 are not  :s2

Mind you I think some men still frighten easily ;D