Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

Some help please about 12/21/12 beliefs.


  • Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#16    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:16 AM

 OverSword, on 20 November 2012 - 11:02 PM, said:

Well on the plus side if the world ends I don't have to go to work in the morning.
Or  pay taxes

Miss me?

#17    docyabut2

docyabut2

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,473 posts
  • Joined:12 Aug 2011

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

Remember these people, doom day theroies have always been around.:)


http://en.wikipedia....religious_group)


#18    me-wonders

me-wonders

    Remote Viewer

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Joined:30 May 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

This is only for those with open minds.

It is not just the Mayan calender, but also I Ching which when put into a chart looks like a heart beat and this stops.  Then there is the Pyramid of Giza which may be like the I Ching chart of a heart beat, only it is built with stone, and is a record of history built in the form of hall ways that pass through the pyramid marking the different period of time,  There is also astrology and Tarot cards, that can be seen as complimenting the rest.  

But this end of not the end of all things, but a beginning, and if you want an understanding of this, you can go to
http://www.lawoftime...andhistory.html

I am back.  I finally found an explanation of fractals and I Ching that goes with above information.  http://survive2012.c...ctal-ching.html

Edited by me-wonders, 21 November 2012 - 02:46 AM.


#19    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:59 AM

 me-wonders, on 21 November 2012 - 02:20 AM, said:

This is only for those with open minds.

It is not just the Mayan calender, but also I Ching which when put into a chart looks like a heart beat and this stops.  Then there is the Pyramid of Giza which may be like the I Ching chart of a heart beat, only it is built with stone, and is a record of history built in the form of hall ways that pass through the pyramid marking the different period of time,  There is also astrology and Tarot cards, that can be seen as complimenting the rest.  

But this end of not the end of all things, but a beginning, and if you want an understanding of this, you can go to
http://www.lawoftime...andhistory.html

I am back.  I finally found an explanation of fractals and I Ching that goes with above information.  http://survive2012.c...ctal-ching.html

why do you care if all these things POINT to the end of the world? Everyone must die eventually be it before or after the "end" of this world? It seems to me those who are frightened to die and do not believe in another world than this one goes ballistic about stuff like this all the time. Do you have a fear of dying? What does all these "end of the world" stuff matter in anyway? Or at least to you?


#20    pallidin

pallidin

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 7,890 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:07 AM

Wonder what will happen when 2013 rolls around without incident and the doomsday theorist are left with nothing more than revising "The Date"


#21    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:46 AM

 pallidin, on 22 November 2012 - 07:07 AM, said:

Wonder what will happen when 2013 rolls around without incident and the doomsday theorist are left with nothing more than revising "The Date"

the new agers would be out of business finally, they can stop messing with people and swindling them.

Posted Image

they have air in their hands... nothing solid... all is an illusion in the new age world remember.


#22    tipsy_munchkin

tipsy_munchkin

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Joined:20 Nov 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:england

  • We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:59 AM

 araxia, on 22 November 2012 - 08:46 AM, said:

the new agers would be out of business finally, they can stop messing with people and swindling them.

Posted Image

they have air in their hands... nothing solid... all is an illusion in the new age world remember.

Sadly no. Its not the first doomsday prediction and i predict it will not be the last.

    

*     I'm pink therefore i'm spam     *

    


#23    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:05 AM

... damn people would find more ways to make money each time...


#24    pallidin

pallidin

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 7,890 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

Yeah, and on a side note, I'm so sick of tele-evangelist promoting a "near end of the world" and you need to send them money to be both "informed" by buying their books and CD's, and thus be "saved"


#25    MistyW

MistyW

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Joined:16 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

Well theres been so many "doomsdays" throughout history for example some people thought the world was going to end in the year 2000 but that didnt happen. I think maybe some people want the world to end so they can excuse themselves of responsibility "why should i study if the worlds going to end" but thats just my conjecture.


#26    pallidin

pallidin

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 7,890 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

 MistyW, on 22 November 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

Well theres been so many "doomsdays" throughout history for example some people thought the world was going to end in the year 2000 but that didnt happen. I think maybe some people want the world to end so they can excuse themselves of responsibility "why should i study if the worlds going to end" but thats just my conjecture.

Yeah, such "predictions" really don't help the furtherance of society for some susceptable individuals, since they view the "end" of the world as being so "near"


#27    willowdreams

willowdreams

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts
  • Joined:12 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Never let the facts get in the way of the truth- heard during an episode of 'Lie to Me' by Dr. Cal Lightman

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:42 AM

You would think that people would go on past evidence of 'fact'.

How many doomsday predictions have their been, predicted by some method like, ghosts..  tarot, whatever
or done by preachers preaching they know the time that all will end.. or by some humans from our past..
and they came true? How many end of the world predictions CAME TRUE?

You would think then, that people would comprehend that such premonitions/prophecies are silly and not true.

Though I admit that the end HAS come true for many many many people, who have died and will die today, it is the end for them.. and the end will eventually come to earth itself.. far far into the future..

That... I will believe in.

Posted Image


#28    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:40 AM

 pallidin, on 22 November 2012 - 09:33 PM, said:

Yeah, and on a side note, I'm so sick of tele-evangelist promoting a "near end of the world" and you need to send them money to be both "informed" by buying their books and CD's, and thus be "saved"

LOL exaclty, what are they going to do with the money when the world is going to end?

Posted Image


#29    with bells on

with bells on

    Psychic Spy

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts
  • Joined:25 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:17 PM

 araxia, on 22 November 2012 - 08:46 AM, said:



the new agers would be out of business finally, they can stop messing with people and swindling them.

Posted Image

they have air in their hands... nothing solid... all is an illusion in the new age world remember.

i think you have a warped perception of what most new age type people think.. you seem to think crazy, fundamentalist type groups are all new age people.. what money has been given to new age groups?? who are these new age groups you go on about?? define new age group?

most new age type people think the 2012 dates are all part of the ongoing ascension energies, that have been here for quite a few years.. they arent a magic date of destruction.. its peaceful.. moving into a higher vibration.. ive never come across any group wanting money for this info?? who are these groups you talk of, where are they??


#30    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

 with bells on, on 23 November 2012 - 12:17 PM, said:

i think you have a warped perception of what most new age type people think.. you seem to think crazy, fundamentalist type groups are all new age people.. what money has been given to new age groups?? who are these new age groups you go on about?? define new age group?

most new age type people think the 2012 dates are all part of the ongoing ascension energies, that have been here for quite a few years.. they arent a magic date of destruction.. its peaceful.. moving into a higher vibration.. ive never come across any group wanting money for this info?? who are these groups you talk of, where are they??

ongoing raising of vibrations to what?

DID YOU FORGET you are working to a CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS?

AND what does that mean?

Clearly you do not understand that it means MAKING YOURSELF YOUR OWN GOD.

Making man GOD, christianity is new age since that SECT OF RELIGION also sought to make man god, confusing man (jesus) with GOD.

Tell me how does it feel to be a god? Namaste???? (seeing the god in others as in yourself)

If you were GOD please CHANGE THE WORLD right now with the snap of your fingers,

no I won't be waiting because I KNOW IT WILL never happen,

PS GODS don't have time to play on the internet like you do, and speaking about things you know nothing about.

~~~~~
if man was god why did they mess up this place in the first place? *sigh* if they messed up planet earth before they sure as hell won't get it right the second time.

Edited by araxia, 23 November 2012 - 12:27 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users