Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CCTV Dogman Grey Tailless Body Long Rear Legs

NatureBoff

Use the pause/start button to see the grey sleek tail-less body with long rear legs

All you have to do is watch how the creature moves to tell it isn't a deer lol. Nice video though, have no idea what it is.

It moves almost like a monkey but it's most likely some sort of stray dog or large weird cat.

Its a deer.

This vid looks familiar, wasnt it posted a few months ago? I dont remember the thread. Either way, how do you get a dogman out of that?

Can people stop with the deer comments, it's a lack of common sense to say it's a deer, the hind (rear) legs are bending forward. LOL Even the picture posted shows a Deers hind legs bend backwards. It appears to be far too big to be a dog or cat, it's shorter than the Van but taller than the car. There is now way it's small.

It must be a fake surely? Is it maybe from a film? Some kind of viral ad?

Also jsut noticed the front legs bending backwards.... erm that's weird.

This vid looks familiar, wasnt it posted a few months ago? I dont remember the thread. Either way, how do you get a dogman out of that?

Pause it constantly and you will see the back legs are behind forwards. Deer, dogs, cats etc bend backwards.

1267325660G4rkEJX.jpg

Dog running, the thing in the video's front and back legs are bending the opposite way.

If it's real it has to be a primate surely?!

SuperStock_1370R-4763.jpg

That is how a monkey runs, similar to the video.

Edited by Coffey

Can people stop with the deer comments, it's a lack of common sense to say it's a deer, the hind (rear) legs are bending forward. LOL Even the picture posted shows a Deers hind legs bend backwards. It appears to be far too big to be a dog or cat, it's shorter than the Van but taller than the car. There is now way it's small.

It must be a fake surely? Is it maybe from a film? Some kind of viral ad?

It is a fake Coffey...its been doing the rounds for quite some time now...

It is a fake Coffey...its been doing the rounds for quite some time now...

Thanks, I thought it was. It definitly wasn't a Deer, dog or cat. It had to be some sort of Primate and the size was insane.

Do you know if it's from anything? The clip is kind of cool, would be good for a film.

All I am going to say now is WATCH these:

http://www.youtube.com/user/rmonsters#p/a/u/0/YgjHC3C-L5U

They are from the same user who posted the other video.

Now everyone who said Deer or dog etc can watch that and realise how bad you are at trying to identify animals. LOL

Look at the walk and the legs etc. So one good thing has come from this video, I have proven that sometimes people completely misidentify things trying to be logical. When you actually went against logic and made a really bad judgement. So thank you for proving that. LOL

Edited by Coffey

Use the pause/start button to see the grey sleek tail-less body with long rear legs

Its a deer. Get over it. There are no mysterious alien hybrid beings out there. It's also not a primate. You might want to use a bit of that 'common sense' you spoke of earlier for yourself. You say you logically proved us wrong. Maybe in your own head, but nothing you have said or shown yet proves anything. Rather than calling people stupid for calling it a deer, howabout you politely disagree and show your reasonings for said disagreement. A good argument is ruined by bad manners and assumptions.

Thanks, I thought it was. It definitly wasn't a Deer, dog or cat. It had to be some sort of Primate and the size was insane.

Do you know if it's from anything? The clip is kind of cool, would be good for a film.

I dont sorry... but when i first watched it it was actually in German so it could have been something from them..

Its a deer. Get over it. There are no mysterious alien hybrid beings out there. It's also not a primate. You might want to use a bit of that 'common sense' you spoke of earlier for yourself. You say you logically proved us wrong. Maybe in your own head, but nothing you have said or shown yet proves anything. Rather than calling people stupid for calling it a deer, howabout you politely disagree and show your reasonings for said disagreement. A good argument is ruined by bad manners and assumptions.

Yeah but you are just looking silly because it isnt a deer...A Deer would do like a rabbit when lamped....sit still...they hunker down to the ground.... i have rescued deer many a time from Britains roads......If you go up any of our British motorways you will see signs about deers crossing so to be cautious..Follow nature and understand it before commenting..I have hunting dogs..(whippets and a Jack Russell....)but dont use them......jmo.

Edited by BrianPotter

Folks are mad Coffey...:yes:

I can think of more suitable words, but I won't be nasty. LOL

Edited by Coffey

All I am going to say now is WATCH these:

http://www.youtube.com/user/rmonsters#p/a/u/0/YgjHC3C-L5U

They are from the same user who posted the other video.

Now everyone who said Deer or dog etc can watch that and realise how bad you are at trying to identify animals. LOL

Look at the walk and the legs etc. So one good thing has come from this video, I have proven that sometimes people completely misidentify things trying to be logical. When you actually went against logic and made a really bad judgement. So thank you for proving that. LOL

You are right: this isn't a deer, or a dog, or whatever animal.

It's so fake a blind man could see it; the movements are unnatural, like the creature was created by computer software and then super-imposed on some shot of a car park.

We have been had.

You are right: this isn't a deer, or a dog, or whatever animal.

It's so fake a blind man could see it; the movements are unnatural, like the creature was created by computer software and then super-imposed on some shot of a car park.

We have been had.

It's not a bad thing though, this is a good thing. It proves that some cyptids could be true and slipped under the raider being misidentified. (I'm still skeptical though lol)

Edited by Coffey

It's not a bad thing though, this is a good thing. It proves that some cyptids could be true and slipped under the raider being misidentified. (I'm still skeptical though lol)

The first video looked more convincing, even natural.

But the second one is so very fake; the creature doesn't move in a natural way, whether it is supposed to be an ape, a deer, a dog or any other animal.

Btw: with second one I meant this one:

In short: it's not a cryptid, it's a computer creation.

Even a human walking on all fours would not move like suffering from arthritis like the 'cryptid' in this video...

Edited by Abramelin

The first video looked more convincing, even natural.

But the second one is so very fake; the creature doesn't move in a natural way, whether it is supposed to be an ape, a deer, a dog or any other animal.

Btw: with second one I meant this one:

In short: it's not a cryptid, it's a computer creation.

I wasn't talking about this one, this one is 100% fake and computer generated.

It's definitly not supposed to be like anything other than a Primate/human hybrid with something else. (dog/wolf most likely by the vid description) The animal that it resembles/based on most is a Baboon. The way the front and back legs bend confirms that.

For future reference in these topics Deer, dogs and cats front and back DO NOT bend the same way as human or primate. Their front and back legs bend the opposite way.

Edited by Coffey

I wasn't talking about this one, this one is 100% fake and computer generated.

OK, sorry, then I misunderstood.

However, I don't think the first one - the one where the cryptid is crossing a road - is a deer: where are it's long ears?

I have no idea what it could be.

Edited by Abramelin

OK, sorry, then I misunderstood.

However, I don't think the first one - the one where the cryptid is crossing a road - is a deer: where are it's long ears?

I have no idea what it could be.

No problem.

The first one is the same CGI as the other 2, all 3 videos are from the same channel. It's the same "thing" in all 3.

Edited by Coffey

Wouldn't a 'dog man' be at least part man? This is just a deer I think, not even a 'Deer man'. But thanks for trying.

Well it did jump like a deer, at the end of the video the car shines it lights on the animal, you can see two horns coming out on the side.

Wouldn't a 'dog man' be at least part man? This is just a deer I think, not even a 'Deer man'. But thanks for trying.

Are you serious?! We have proven it's a CGI fake creature. You can see the creature in the other videos on the same youtube channel. In the other videos you cna clearly see the creature is NOTHING like a deer. The legs are bending the wrong way. Why are people not seeing this?!

Well it did jump like a deer, at the end of the video the car shines it lights on the animal, you can see two horns coming out on the side.

You can't.... The animal doesn't have horns it only has ears.. look at the guys Youtube channel, which i've posted his other videos from. It's a CGI fake.

I was wrong...after watching it closer, it's not a deer, but it is fake. Maybe it was a deer or a dog that somebody altered.

Looks too shiny and smooth to be anything other then CGI - I suspect it's viral advertising for some Brit-Horror film (maybe Doctor Who or Primeval?).