Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Remote Viewing process.

Columbo

I have researched this and have gotten frustrated. Would it be OK if I just asked here, has anyone tried remote viewing, and what are the steps to take that actually work?

I think what I do is remote viewing :) I've been told I'm gifted.

Clear your mind, think on what you want to 'view'.

Trust your instincts, whatever your mind tells you, go with it! Don't second guess yourself!

Meditate before/after you do this, and pull protective energy around you :)

I've done it a few times but I never know when it's going to happen. Maybe we'll both learn from this thread!

I also am very interested in this subject. Do not know of anyone who claims this ability - besides those former military guys writing their books about their experiences in the program.

I have tried "for fun" to do this by having someone write down a name or place and my success rate for "guessing" was not too good......I am better at this exercise when I just ask them to "think" of a place instead.

Either I am am ever so slightly gifted, or, my deductive reasoning is better than most 'cause I can be "scary good" sometimes at this game.

Remote viewing is about how well you have total acceptance in your abilities....as with any ability..."you know you can" do this and practice. With out belief in yourself it's not going to happen....maybe by accident only. It's a must to know how to control your "mind" ... and that is something only you can train. There's no teaching by another that can help you....only the means of how to do it.

The practiceing part of it .......sit quietly some where, you will not be disturbed. Get paper and pencil...think of a close (easier to connect) friend or family ... consentrate on them ..what their doing, what their thinking, what they ate, where they are ...and jot down anything that comes to mind. Doesn't matter how in significant it may be... jot it down... then later when you see that person....ask them about the stuff you jotted down..see how close you got to them. This will let you know how well your remote viewing is. It's not going to happen over night...it takes alot of "minds eye" to see in another place. The more you start to connect.... the further away you can take your mind..by thinking of a person or place.

goodluck and hope this helped

Edited by charmcph33

There are tests on the internet. They will have a image behind a black screen and you have to try and get some points of it. I did this before and sometimes I got the object exact then other times not even close.

Hi,

From what I've read remote viewing is all about sensing an object then writing down small portions of the object and putting them together to build a picture of it, kind of like just getting fragments of information, then anylysing what you have to logically make the picture..

You meditate, but keep your eyes open. Then on paper you think about an objects identifier, a number, whatever it assigned to the Object. Then one-by-one you describe each of the 8 or more aspects of it.. Colour, Shape, Texture, Movement, Smell, Taste, Temperature & feeling.

Colour = Yellow, green.

Shape = un-uniformed round.

Texture = soft,spriny & hard sharp.

Movement = Slight to none.

Smell = sweet, natural.

Taste = Yuck.

Temp = Amient, Warm.

Feeling = nice.

As well as just writing one or two words you can draw pictures. At any rate, each of the 8 or so aspects paint a Picture of what you are remote viewing.. Can any Stars out there guess what it is from these fragments of the Picture?

• 1 month later...

I posted a thread like this a while back, but I was unable to learn anything... I think you should try reading up on the founders of remote viewing and see if you can gain anything that way

I thought it was the same as or very close to astral projection or OBE. Guess I was wrong AGAIN! DANG!

I thought it was the same as or very close to astral projection or OBE. Guess I was wrong AGAIN! DANG!

It is the same/close, it's a form of mental projection in live time. Just some are elitist about it and like to box things into labels etc or can't see past that, when it all comes from the same thing, really.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ive tried remote viewing but haven't got anything to work

I change my viewing by remote. :whistle:

Seriously though, for me there are two forms of remote viewing One is travelling in real time to a real location via obe /projection of consciousness and observing and listening to what is hapening.

Second is a form of accessing the cosmic consciousnes. Because spome part of the consciousness knows what you seek, then you can access it direct from the cosmic consciousness. In that way you cna find lost objects, Know what is in a room you have never entered, know the combination to a lock etc or see the cards in another persons hand. The trick is confidently accessing this information and locking it into your own mind. Most people have doubts which prevent them accepting the knowledge they access and thus transfering it into their conscious mind. At first it is just clear but faint knowedge in your mind, which has to be sort of tickled like a trout into burgeoning into full conscious realisation.

• Like 1