Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tantalising Testimony

I've read a lot about Lazar. Watched many video's of him speaking.

My opinion is he is a hustler and a conman.

My opinion is that he is on the level.....

But because he claims to have worked on reverse engineering 'ET' craft...he is someone who is trashed at every opportunity...

basically the message is...'Don't believe Lazar'....

But I have decided that I do believe him (as much as you can believe anyone who you have never met)...

Boyd Bushman, senior research scientist for Lockheed Martin Skunk Works takes him seriously...

Extract from an interview with David Sereda...

[...]

p.s do you really need the see-saw analogy explained? :alien:

Please do :whistle:

Let me get this straight BMK so we dont have a misunderstanding, you are basically saying project Mockingbird never existed, right?

[...]

So, cover-uping by allowing printing countless articles in numerous newspapers, publishing countless UFO related books? Rrright. If CIA employs dumbbells, they should had consulted with Glavlit how to run things properly.

[...]and let me ask you one more thing, anyone who carries any sort of belief on the ETH is a woo woo in your opinion, right?

Those with UFO=ET claims.

Please do :whistle:

ok

see-saw is the case

weight on one side (i.e. you and a biased stance)

so now I cannot do the case justice by sitting in the middle of seesaw as the bias that you entered with means it needs re-balancing, hence I take the opposite biased stance.....if you are not there I sit in the middle with no bias. Its basically to counter balance your bias.

:innocent:

So, cover-uping by allowing printing countless articles in numerous newspapers, publishing countless UFO related books? Rrright. If CIA employs dumbbells, they should had consulted with Glavlit how to run things properly.

thats one way of avoiding the question......though the question still stands, straight answer would be nice :alien:

Those with UFO=ET claims.

what about those with beliefs as opposed to claims?

But because he claims to have worked on reverse engineering 'ET' craft...he is someone who is trashed at every opportunity...

But I have decided that I do believe him (as much as you can believe anyone who you have never met)...

Boyd Bushman, senior research scientist for Lockheed Martin Skunk Works takes him seriously...

[media=]

[/media]

You will never change my opinion of Lazar.

I've seen that entire interview with Boyd Bushman. Many of the demonstrations he performs in it are basic physics, nothing new.

His claim that anti-gravity is as simple as jamming two magnets together that normally repel is absolute nonsense.

Do you actually think Skunkworks would permit a retired employee to be talking about their work or handing out photos or engineering diagrams of projects they have worked on?

Although I was born at night...it wasn't last night.

[media=]

[/media]

His mentor was none other than Edward Teller. Some feel that this explains his appointment to area 51/S4 and why he has never been taken to task regarding his disclosures.

His mentor was none other than Edward Teller. Some feel that this explains his appointment to area 51/S4 and why he has never been taken to task regarding his disclosures.

I think that at some point Teller denied being connected to Lazar..?.but that isn't very surprising to me under the circumstances.

Lazar says that he did suffer harassment and was even shot at once...

People sometimes say...how come he's still alive...but he says he went public to try and protect himself...

He talks about this near the end of this video..

A retired pilot gives his testimony on a couple of sightings on C2C with Stan Friedman. Very impressive and gives a good insight into what pilots experience and how they are compelled to silence. Only a short clip but well worth a listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPgqBRLNvh4&feature=related

You will never change my opinion of Lazar

ditto.... :)

I've seen that entire interview with Boyd Bushman. Many of the demonstrations he performs in it are basic physics, nothing new.

His claim that anti-gravity is as simple as jamming two magnets together that normally repel is absolute nonsense.

He didn't claim it like that...but he did show an experiment for the interview.

Do you actually think Skunkworks would permit a retired employee to be talking about their work or handing out photos or engineering diagrams of projects they have worked on?

He has said elsewhere that he knows what he can and can't say...to stay within the law regarding his National Security Oaths.

In that short clip I posted he said he could only give Sereda the Lazar tapes because they came from a White World form...

He wasn't the only one at Skunk Works to go public, though...there was Ben Rich as well.

Although I was born at night...it wasn't last night.

neither was I.....(born yesterday)

ditto.... :)

He didn't claim it like that...but he did show an experiment for the interview.

He has said elsewhere that he knows what he can and can't say...to stay within the law regarding his National Security Oaths.

In that short clip I posted he said he could only give Sereda the Lazar tapes because they came from a White World form...

He wasn't the only one at Skunk Works to go public, though...there was Ben Rich as well.

neither was I.....(born yesterday)

What actually is the case against Lazar? The only thing that smells a little like fish to me is that fact that he is still alive. That can best be explained by the high position of his contacts.

Lazar is saying nothing that a dozen or so others have not already said. Their testimonies support each others.

Edited by zoser

so why did he say some of the things he said...crazy? disinformation? for a laugh?

I think that at some point Teller denied being connected to Lazar..?.but that isn't very surprising to me under the circumstances.

Lazar says that he did suffer harassment and was even shot at once...

People sometimes say...how come he's still alive...but he says he went public to try and protect himself...

He talks about this near the end of this video..

He signed a secrecy agreement, and then disregarded it. Doesn't say much for his integrity to start with.

George Knapp and Coast to Coast will plug anyone with a good tabloid story. Andre Basiago is a perfect example.

Lazar's body language continues to give him away. Frequently glancing to his left, and shaking his head in a negative manner are dead giveaways.

Every politician takes a basic course in body language. I worked in publicity years ago and have studied the basics and Lazar is a flop in that area.

Even the little facts he breezes over. "The interior of the flying saucer looked like it had been molded out of plastic or wax"...I would think basic material analysis would be something research would have started with." Many of the references he makes are non-technical in the same way a layman would describe them.

If he was really spilling Area 51 secrets, he would have been stifled by now...and I don't mean weird black-ops stuff, they would apply the secrecy agreement he signed. As he admitted, he signed and agreement forfeiting his right to trial, which is not uncommon in such fields of work.

Also, Coast to Coast is not stupid. They would not knowingly broadcast secret information or they would be subject to the same rigors the Julian Assange and Wikileaks is up against now. Julian Assange isn't even American and he is in deep doo-doo. What do you think they would do to and American who signed the agreement?

There's only one reason Lazar is allowed to speak out...it's because he is full of crap.

Lazar is saying nothing that a dozen or so others have not already said. Their testimonies support each others.

I know...but he is one of those on the top of the 'hit list'.....where the internet is concerned....IMO.

Probably because he worked at S4...

Lazar's body language continues to give him away. Frequently glancing to his left, and shaking his head in a negative manner are dead giveaways.

Every politician takes a basic course in body language. I worked in publicity years ago and have studied the basics and Lazar is a flop in that area.

I would like to hear about more specifics in regards to body language, where in the video exactly have you seen the signs of lying?

There's only one reason Lazar is allowed to speak out...it's because he is full of crap.

so you say....but I disagree

you said somewhere here on the forum you were one of the 'ET crowd'.......lol..... :whistle:

The same holds true for any of the 'whistle blowers'. To believe that an evil government is suppressing the truth but let's people leak info willy nilly is absurd.

The same holds true for any of the 'whistle blowers'. To believe that an evil government is suppressing the truth but let's people leak info willy nilly is absurd.

dont know why evil needs to be there.....secrecy could have/is for our own good.

is can be replaced by was

the truth replaced with 'what they believed to be true

lets replaced by 'no longer prevents...

and voila you have a more plausible scenario..... :santa:

I would like to hear about more specifics in regards to body language, where in the video exactly have you seen the signs of lying?

He is opening his mouth?

Sorry, couldn't help it :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

dont know why evil needs to be there.....secrecy could have/is for our own good.

is can be replaced by was

the truth replaced with 'what they believed to be true

lets replaced by 'no longer prevents...

and voila you have a more plausible scenario..... :santa:

Possibly. I'm not entirely sure that that is what the CT'ers are claiming though. I can surely see the need for secrecy as a matter of national security yet the CT'ers inject all sorts of absurd unsupported notions into the mix and it comes out sounding... well, absurd and more than a little 'bad sci-fi movie plot'.

Here's an excellent video on the basics of body language:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQENwD-QlRA[/media]

From the Bob Lazar video posted earlier:

0:35 Looks to the left when mentioning "technology doesn't exist"

1:47 watch the "puzzled" microexpression for "working in a remaote area"

4:30 he's telling the truth here describing the guards "acting like robots"...he has a positive expression and is gesturing affirmative.

5:25 negative gestures. He never saw any such folders.

5:45 negative again. Looks away to the left.

7:38 talking about manipulating gravity is all lies

8:10 he's affirmative when he mentions its "an advanced machine" then quickly his gestures turn negative when he talks about the "fuel"

8:45 "St. Elmo's Fire" ...he's lying

8:58 lies

9:15 talking about getting calls late at night...then gives an example of 11:30. This is typical of fabricated stories. Cops will tell you this all the time about interrogation. Suspects give details of unimportant stuff, but breeze over the real meat of the story. So he is giving details about what time he gets called in to work, but describes the interior of an alien spaceship as being "everything was round and like it was molded from wax or plastic" Nothing technical provided because he never saw it.

9:30 Comments he has only worked at the area for 4 months, and he felt he could no longer abide by his confidentiality agreement. Why?

This is where it really loses me. Why would he just quit in good standing. Instead, he breaches security 3 times and gets fired. And three times!! Not a chance in hell they would fly such a craft anywhere near spectators and I cannot believe Area 51 would have such lax security.

Also, he says he was hired to figure out how it worked. Then suddenly withing 4 months they are flying it? How the heck did they even get a pilot into it when Lazar claims it was for people half the size of adult humans...and he says it was "difficult to get around in"

I refuse to believe that within only 4 months someone could be hired in and immediately begin a job working with the most highly classified of projects, then to screw up severely in a very short period of time. Four months is barely long enough for most employers to wave the probationary period of employment, never mind having you work on the most sensitive of areas.

I believe Lazar worked a Area 51, may have seen a vehicle such as he describes, but was never in it and never worked on it.

Maybe he was a janitorial contractor and overheard little snips of conversations in cafeterias or washrooms.

As somebody else said here in recent days..."he is a Las Vegas hustler"

Sorry, I just can't buy into his story at all.

Edited by synchronomy

so you say....but I disagree

you said somewhere here on the forum you were one of the 'ET crowd'.......lol..... :whistle:

I am. But I don't believe all the stories. There's loads of these guys.

• Like 1

I am. But I don't believe all the stories. There's loads of these guys.

so give me an example of a story you believe, please...

if you don't mind

so give me an example of a story you believe, please...

if you don't mind

At 3:10 the dry lake bed landing

[media=]

There's more if you want.

Edited by synchronomy

At 3:10 the dry lake bed landing

[media=]

[/media]

thankyou.... :)....

and of course we have Edgar Mitchell, another astronaut 'spilling the beans'....

http://www.dailymail...d-60-years.html

"I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real,' Dr Mitchell said.

'It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.

I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that beneath the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes - we have been visited......"

good to see you supporting the Disclosure Project........(even if you are wrong about Lazar, IMO..... :D )

There's more if you want.

go for it...this is the Tantalising Testimony thread, after all.......

thankyou.... :)....

and of course we have Edgar Mitchell, another astronaut 'spilling the beans'....

http://www.dailymail...d-60-years.html

good to see you supporting the Disclosure Project........(even if you are wrong about Lazar, IMO..... :D )

go for it...this is the Tantalising Testimony thread, after all.......

I respect your opinion of Lazar. I have no doubt they do more at '51 than develop paint for stealth aircraft!

I admire Edgar Mitchell a great deal. I feel he is very sincere. I have seen his credentials and accomplishments listed and he is nothing short of amazing.

I like the Disclosure Project. The original news conference was a milestone initiative and I have dug around on most of the witnesses. Many of them I believe their testimony. Not sure about Clifford Stone though...not dismissing him yet, but I question his story.

I've read a great deal of Dr. Steven Greer's publications. One thing I am turned off by him is his ego. He states everything as though it's a conclusive fact.

Recently I lost all respect for him when he published an article on his blog, which travelled widely over the internet. Maybe I read into it the wrong way, but I thought it disrespectful of him to publish an article about Neil Armstrong just 2 days after his death, which appeared to me to be Greer promoting his own agenda by capitalizing on the media hype surrounding Armstrongs death.

I'm posting a link to it here so you guys can read it.

I would be interested as to what others think.

http://drgreersblog.disclosureproject.org/?p=202

I respect your opinion of Lazar. I have no doubt they do more at '51 than develop paint for stealth aircraft!

exactly!.... :tu:

or at least did in the past...

I admire Edgar Mitchell a great deal. I feel he is very sincere. I have seen his credentials and accomplishments listed and he is nothing short of amazing.

I agree

I like the Disclosure Project. The original news conference was a milestone initiative and I have dug around on most of the witnesses. Many of them I believe their testimony. Not sure about Clifford Stone though...not dismissing him yet, but I question his story.

when I stumbled upon the Disclosure Project.....it was here on this forum...I was stunned.

I've read a great deal of Dr. Steven Greer's publications. One thing I am turned off by him is his ego. He states everything as though it's a conclusive fact.

Let's face it....you would have to have a strong ego and a strong will to get the Disclosure Project together.

I don't have a problem with 'ego'....as I think it can be utilised for good.

synchronomy....

Recently I lost all respect for him when he published an article on his blog, which travelled widely over the internet. Maybe I read into it the wrong way, but I thought it disrespectful of him to publish an article about Neil Armstrong just 2 days after his death, which appeared to me to be Greer promoting his own agenda by capitalizing on the media hype surrounding Armstrongs death.

I'm posting a link to it here so you guys can read it.

I would be interested as to what others think.

http://drgreersblog....ject.org/?p=202

I think you are taking it the wrong way....and that Armstrong or his family wouldn't be offended.....

quote from your link...

Well it happened. Close friends and very close family members of both Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin have separately told me that indeed there were numerous, large UFOs around the crater where the Lunar Module landed and that these were seen by both Armstrong and Aldrin. I have also spoken to military officers that have seen the footage of this event- but it has never been made public. One close family member of Buzz Aldrin told me “It is not my place to out Buzz on this- someday if he can speak about it, he will…”